forum

D_VOR - dEKA [OsuMania|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tidek
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 czerwca 2018 at 23:41:58

Artist: D_VOR
Title: dEKA
Tags: Bass Techno D_VOR Stepmania earsdestroyer SV
BPM: 205
Filesize: 2638kb
Play Time: 01:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. 4K Edit - 4Key (2,39 stars, 615 notes)
  2. Challenge (5,65 stars, 421 notes)
  3. Heavy (3,78 stars, 292 notes)
  4. Light (1,57 stars, 103 notes)
  5. Sitek's 7K Edit - 7Key (2,57 stars, 651 notes)
  6. Standard (1,81 stars, 159 notes)
Download: D_VOR - dEKA
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Standard difficulties are probably retarded (my 1st map few years ago)

Its made mainly for 4K and 7K SV difficulties.
Kareov
Hi.
was it your first map?
well,you need to add some jumps in Hard Insane or it will be very boring
In "Easy" you must add some hitsounds.
same as normal hard Insane.
Topic Starter
Tidek

Kareov wrote:

Hi.
was it your first map?
well,you need to add some jumps in Hard Insane or it will be very boring
In "Easy" you must add some hitsounds.
same as normal hard Insane.
Yes, its my first map.
Insane - i will add more jumps on first section, because i dont want to make it extremely hard on stream section and the ending is already jumpy
hard - u are absolutely right, i will resnap most notes on higher distance snap
hit sounds - i will try to add some on easy normal and hard (i dont have idea where to add on insane)

I will make these changes later, because its very hot here and its uncomfortable doing this now.

Thanks

EDIT: beatmap updated
Kayano
Mod req from my queue~

1. Red - Unrankable
  2. Purple - Highly recommended
  3. Black - Just suggestion
  • General
  1. Preview Time -> 63304 (current no preview time)
  2. no kiai, i suggest you to start kiai at 01:03:304 - and ends at 01:45:450 -
  3. Normal: HP+1 AR-1, Hard: HP+2, AR-1, Insane: HP+3

It is very good if this is your first map, timing is exact, other stuffs are ok
    just add some point
  4. in Easy and Normal diff, please ensure you open Distance Snap all the time
  5. some of jumps in your Insane are quite boring, like 01:26:719 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - maybe make some rotate and scale would me much better. just like
Good luck, you are a potential guy :)
GIDZ
Hi there, you won the guessing round so here is my mod.

Red=unrankable.
Green=Guideline
No colour=suggestions

General:
~You need to use distance snap on every note in every diff. Except for stacking notes. Use 1x for ur first map. Activate distance snap then press ALT and you'll see the spacing to adjust on the top right corner.
~You need a consistent Kiai mode on every diff. Meaning one that starts and ends at the same time on every diff and has the same numbers of Kiai.
~Preview point not set! Basically is the part of audio where people listen to for a sample. Set it by going to Timing->Set current position as Preview point.
~Switch off the countdown? It doesn't really match up with the song. (I mean the style not timing.) http://puu.sh/3XAeC.png

Easy:
~01:25:548 (2,2) - You can remove NCs on these sliders. They aren't necessary.
~Nice rhythm.

Normal:
~00:54:524 (1) - Remove NC.
~00:56:280 (5) - NC here.
~01:12:084 (5) - Move the slider to a slight slant position. It'll give a better flow following the next slider. --> http://puu.sh/3Xm5J.jpg
~01:45:450 (2) - Remove NC. Unnecessary.

Hard:
~00:25:255 (7,8,1) - Dun stack them like this, it's confusing.
~00:37:548 (4) - Remove NC.

Insane:
~00:25:255 (7,8,9) - You could arrange it to something like this.Flows beter. http://puu.sh/3XzTG.jpg
~01:26:719 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Make them square jumps if that's wat u were aiming at. Place them downwards each time it goes back after a revolution. This gives a better flow to cursor movement. I am not a pro at it but here is how it roughly looks like. http://puu.sh/3XA4S.jpg\
~01:29:060 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - ^Same goes here.

Overall, you do have potential at making beatmaps. Just be sure to use distance snap to keep the notes separated in beats consistently. The rhythm you made was good, now you have to focus on the structure and organisation of the map. Make it neat and tidy and I am sure that it'll be an awesome map!! :D

Good luck!!~
Topic Starter
Tidek

OniJAM wrote:

Mod req from my queue~

1. Red - Unrankable
  2. Purple - Highly recommended
  3. Black - Just suggestion
  • General
  1. Preview Time -> 63304 (current no preview time) - fixd
  2. no kiai, i suggest you to start kiai at 01:03:304 - and ends at 01:45:450 - - added, kiai end will fit better at 1:40:767 (last 5sec is quiet)
  3. Normal: HP+1 AR-1, Hard: HP+2, AR-1, Insane: HP+3 - fixd, except insane (HP7 can be too high, especially on end jumpy part, HP6 should be enough)

It is very good if this is your first map, timing is exact, other stuffs are ok
    just add some point
  4. in Easy and Normal diff, please ensure you open Distance Snap all the time - on easy and normal (and hard) distance snap was almost always open
  5. some of jumps in your Insane are quite boring, like 01:26:719 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - maybe make some rotate and scale would me much better. just like
fixd, it makes these jumps more interesting ;)

Good luck, you are a potential guy :)

gideon5504 wrote:

Hi there, you won the guessing round so here is my mod.

Red=unrankable.
Green=Guideline
No colour=suggestions

General:
~You need to use distance snap on every note in every diff. Except for stacking notes. Use 1x for ur first map. Activate distance snap then press ALT and you'll see the spacing to adjust on the top right corner. - On easy, normal and hard i was almost always using distance snap on every note, except end jumpy part on insane where i had to change distance snap manualy (2,0x is max possible in options)
~You need a consistent Kiai mode on every diff. Meaning one that starts and ends at the same time on every diff and has the same numbers of Kiai. - already added
~Preview point not set! Basically is the part of audio where people listen to for a sample. Set it by going to Timing->Set current position as Preview point. - already fixd
~Switch off the countdown? It doesn't really match up with the song. (I mean the style not timing.) http://puu.sh/3XAeC.png - countdown removed, as u said, it doesnt fit to music

Easy:
~01:25:548 (2,2) - You can remove NCs on these sliders. They aren't necessary. - fixd
~Nice rhythm. Thank you ^_^

Normal:
~00:54:524 (1) - Remove NC. - fixd
~00:56:280 (5) - NC here. - fixd
~01:12:084 (5) - Move the slider to a slight slant position. It'll give a better flow following the next slider. --> http://puu.sh/3Xm5J.jpg - fixd
~01:45:450 (2) - Remove NC. Unnecessary. - fixd

Hard:
~00:25:255 (7,8,1) - Dun stack them like this, it's confusing. - fixd
~00:37:548 (4) - Remove NC. - fixd

Insane:
~00:25:255 (7,8,9) - You could arrange it to something like this.Flows beter. http://puu.sh/3XzTG.jpg - fixd
~01:26:719 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Make them square jumps if that's wat u were aiming at. Place them downwards each time it goes back after a revolution. This gives a better flow to cursor movement. I am not a pro at it but here is how it roughly looks like. http://puu.sh/3XA4S.jpg\
~01:29:060 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - ^Same goes here. - both fixd

Overall, you do have potential at making beatmaps. Just be sure to use distance snap to keep the notes separated in beats consistently. The rhythm you made was good, now you have to focus on the structure and organisation of the map. Make it neat and tidy and I am sure that it'll be an awesome map!! :D

Good luck!!~
Thanks both of u for great modding and nice words about my first map ;)

In addition, i made one jumpy part on insane more interesting (because "star" jump was repeating 2 times) and I changed names of difficulties (its song from stepmania).
GIDZ
General:
~You need to use distance snap on every note in every diff. Except for stacking notes. Use 1x for ur first map. Activate distance snap then press ALT and you'll see the spacing to adjust on the top right corner. - On easy, normal and hard i was almost always using distance snap on every note, except end jumpy part on insane where i had to change distance snap manualy (2,0x is max possible in options)
Actually for big jumps, you can temporarily turn off distance snap. Just make sure that the spacing is consistent and sensible. You can keep track of the distance at the top right corner in edit. Also just in case you didn't know, you have to upload the beatmap every time once you've made changes to it. Feel free to PM me anytime if you have further doubts about edit or mapping, I would be more than happy to help ^^

No KDS PLS
Kayano

gideon5504 wrote:

Feel free to PM me anytime if you have further doubts about edit or mapping, I would be more than happy to help ^^
The same to me ;)
here are some stars for your talent, don't give up trying and keeping going on your "adventure" with mapping in osu!
Topic Starter
Tidek
Yay! \^.^/
Im really surprised, thanks very much for help and motivation ^_^
fanzhen0019
wao I mapped this song toooo
finally there's someone mapped it
fanzhen0019
quite a nice job for this is just a first-map.
11t
[General]

Offset: Slowing down the playback and listening to the hitsounds, it seems like your offset should be earlier to match the percussion. An offset of somewhere around the 65-70 range seems to play smoother in my opinion.

Hitsounds: Your hitsounds are too soft for a percussion-heavy track like this. Try using the Drum sampleset as your default and see if you like it.

For Kiai graphics reasons I've heard that it's a bad idea to use solid white as a mapping color, see: http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Kiai_Time
Change it to a different color, or just using three colors is also fine.

[Standard]

01:45:743 (1) - Try to silence this spinner hitsound (change volume to 5%). Applies for all difficulties.

No other issues as far as I can tell. This difficulty plays smoothly.

[Heavy]

Approach Rate up to 8 (+1). AR7 puts too many objects on the screen at one time, and becomes especially problematic during the faster-paced sections like your Kiai section, which not only has a lot of objects, but various rhythms are well, making clear-to-see approach circles much more helpful to the player than an explosion of approach circles (which is what AR7 looks like).

00:18:221 (3,4,1) - Move the 4-circle more to the left so that the spacing is uniform.

01:03:284 (1,2,3,4,5) - Watch the symmetry here.

01:19:967 (2,3,5,6) - Move more to the left so that it's evenly spaced from the sliders on both sides.

Overall the map feels very rectangular—that is, you've focused more on sharp, right or acute angles and straight edges rather than obtuse angles and gentle curves—which is why I paid attention to your object symmetry. To be honest I'm not really a fan of rectangular maps myself; this map plays somewhat awkwardly in general for me, but I can't tell if that's because your organization is ambiguous or if it's just that I don't like rectangular maps.

[Challenge]

01:06:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - You should make this stream follow a gentle curve rather than an angled line. During play, the player can't fully focus on the arrangement and can only get a quick glance at it before it disappears, and at a quick glance, the stream looks sloppy. You tend to like to use straight lines more than curves it seems, but streams in general like this look much better as curves. Or you could just take out the angles and make the stream follow a perfectly straight line.

Beyond that, I can't offer much feedback here, because I can't play through this map, sorry.

Overall, nice mapset, impressive work for a first-time mapper! Good luck with ranking!
Topic Starter
Tidek

11t wrote:

[General]

Offset: Slowing down the playback and listening to the hitsounds, it seems like your offset should be earlier to match the percussion. An offset of somewhere around the 65-70 range seems to play smoother in my opinion. - off set was checked in DDReamStudio, 85 is for sure correct

Hitsounds: Your hitsounds are too soft for a percussion-heavy track like this. Try using the Drum sampleset as your default and see if you like it. - I will stay with soft sampleset, claps and finishes sounds better in my opinion

For Kiai graphics reasons I've heard that it's a bad idea to use solid white as a mapping color, see: http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Kiai_Time
Change it to a different color, or just using three colors is also fine. - fixd (made it grey)

[Standard]

01:45:743 (1) - Try to silence this spinner hitsound (change volume to 5%). Applies for all difficulties. - fixd

No other issues as far as I can tell. This difficulty plays smoothly.

[Heavy]

Approach Rate up to 8 (+1). AR7 puts too many objects on the screen at one time, and becomes especially problematic during the faster-paced sections like your Kiai section, which not only has a lot of objects, but various rhythms are well, making clear-to-see approach circles much more helpful to the player than an explosion of approach circles (which is what AR7 looks like). - Changed again to AR8 and i think that i will stay with it. most hard players are probably AR8 readers

00:18:221 (3,4,1) - Move the 4-circle more to the left so that the spacing is uniform. fixd

01:03:284 (1,2,3,4,5) - Watch the symmetry here. - fixd

01:19:967 (2,3,5,6) - Move more to the left so that it's evenly spaced from the sliders on both sides. - fixd

Overall the map feels very rectangular—that is, you've focused more on sharp, right or acute angles and straight edges rather than obtuse angles and gentle curves—which is why I paid attention to your object symmetry. To be honest I'm not really a fan of rectangular maps myself; this map plays somewhat awkwardly in general for me, but I can't tell if that's because your organization is ambiguous or if it's just that I don't like rectangular maps.
My map looks rectangular, probably because its my first map and i wanted to make it nice looking and symmetry, next time i will for sure make more angles and curves.

[Challenge]

01:06:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - You should make this stream follow a gentle curve rather than an angled line. During play, the player can't fully focus on the arrangement and can only get a quick glance at it before it disappears, and at a quick glance, the stream looks sloppy. You tend to like to use straight lines more than curves it seems, but streams in general like this look much better as curves. Or you could just take out the angles and make the stream follow a perfectly straight line. - fixd (just made a straight line stream)

Beyond that, I can't offer much feedback here, because I can't play through this map, sorry. - No problem ;)

Overall, nice mapset, impressive work for a first-time mapper! Good luck with ranking!
Thank you for good modding.
YunoFanatic
I mod random ninja movers

I do not intend to mod easy xD ill pass

[Standard]
hitsound is simple for easy hitsounding every white tick clap well that just for beginner if you want to be specific listen to music and know what hitsound to use.
00:58:914 usually addable note
actually nice normal

[Heavy]
01:07:402 remove nc
01:23:499 eventually why u used nc here? delete pls
lol wut it ended already xD

[Challenge]
actually good mapset ill just shoot a start instead of my lazy mod orz im really lazy now DX soon as i get stars just pm me for the stars when i got
Topic Starter
Tidek

YunoFanatic wrote:

I mod random ninja movers

I do not intend to mod easy xD ill pass

[Standard]
hitsound is simple for easy hitsounding every white tick clap well that just for beginner if you want to be specific listen to music and know what hitsound to use.
00:58:914 usually addable note - added
actually nice normal

[Heavy]
01:07:402 remove nc - I noticed that it can look even better if i delete nc at 1:06:816 ;)
01:23:499 eventually why u used nc here? delete pls - Whole part is with these 1slider combo for accent different rhythm (and previous combo is already high - 10)
lol wut it ended already xD wah!

[Challenge]
actually good mapset ill just shoot a start instead of my lazy mod orz im really lazy now DX soon as i get stars just pm me for the stars when i got
Of course, i will remind you : )
Thanks
Sun Rainbow

Mod From CLANNAD Modding Queue

Light
Plz use Distance Snap 0.8---1.0,This is so near.

Heavy
00:24:377 (4) - X:256 y:232
00:26:133 (2,5) - overlap plz
00:55:402 (4) -

This diff can improve more.

Challenge
00:25:402 (8) - X:400 Y:212
00:28:182 (1,2) - X:256 Y:192
00:37:548 (1) - Delete NC
00:41:060 (1,2) -
00:55:987 (4) - NC?
01:00:084 (4,2) - overlap?
01:33:743 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - why don't have Hitsound?

I need to buy something,so i will continue mod in afternoon.
Edited
Topic Starter
Tidek

Sun Rainbow wrote:

Mod From CLANNAD Modding Queue

Light
Plz use Distance Snap 0.8---1.0,This is so near. - 0,8-1,0 is too high for easy, but changed it to 0,5x distance snap (last one was 0,3x)

Standed
^ - Map was made on 0,7x and 1,0x (end) distance snap, but made kiai part 0,9x

Heavy
00:24:377 (4) - X:256 y:232 - fixd
00:26:133 (2,5) - overlap plz - idk I understand good, but u meant to place 2-circle on the same place like 5-circle? if yes, then fixd
00:55:402 (4) - - fixd

This diff can improve more.

Challenge
00:25:402 (8) - X:400 Y:212 - fixd
00:28:182 (1,2) - X:256 Y:192 - fixd
00:37:548 (1) - Delete NC - fixd
00:41:060 (1,2) - - Nah, it doesnt really look good for me
00:55:987 (4) - NC? - fixd
01:00:084 (4,2) - overlap? - No, it looks better as it is.
01:33:743 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - why don't have Hitsound? - wah! forgot to add when i was changing patterns, fixd

I need to buy something,so i will continue mod in afternoon.
Let me know if u will continue mod soon or not (just edit your post), then i will give u kds ;)
Thanks
Cherry Blossom
Hi from my Queue.

[Light]

1. 00:31:694 (3) - this slider is strange, try to make a curve with it like this =>
  2. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2) - can you make a symmetry with these objects just for estheticism?
  3. 01:43:109 (1) - maybe make this slider on the center like this ? :
[Standard]

1. 00:27:597 (3) - make this slider like this for a better blanket/movement :
  2. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - not very nice to play because these notes are overlapped, space more each notes with new combo if you see what i mean.
  3. 01:12:084 (5) - too many reverses, remove 2 reverses and add a note here 01:12:670
  4. The major issue on this diff is that there are many 1/1 overlapped objects due to grid level 3 or your spacing so close, you might fix all of these. Because for a Normal diff, it isn't nice to play.
[Heavy]

1. 00:22:328 (3,4,5,6) - inconsistency in spacing, you might fix it.
  2. 00:59:499 (6) - make this slider like this :
  3. 01:05:060 (3) - this slider is too much overlapped with (2), you might move it further.
  4. 01:05:060 (3,1,2,3,4) - unreadable pattern because you stacked all of them, make a spacing on each objects.
  5. 01:12:084 (1,2,3,4) - Condiser that in Hard diff is REALLY hard to play imo.
  6. 01:17:792 (3) - Don't stack this on (2)
[Challenge]

1. 00:22:328 (1) - Add NC here and remove NC here 00:22:914 (1)
  2. 01:03:304 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - - Make more spacing between 3 and 4
  3. 01:17:353 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - try to increase the spacing like this for a better feeling:
  4. 01:24:377 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - same as ^

Not bad, and funny, but needs further things to fix etc.
Good Luck ~ :D
Topic Starter
Tidek

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Hi from my Queue.

[Light]

1. 00:31:694 (3) - this slider is strange, try to make a curve with it like this => - fixd
  2. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2) - can you make a symmetry with these objects just for estheticism? - fixd
  3. 01:43:109 (1) - maybe make this slider on the center like this ? - fixd
[Standard]

1. 00:27:597 (3) - make this slider like this for a better blanket/movement : - fixd
  2. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - not very nice to play because these notes are overlapped, space more each notes with new combo if you see what i mean. - fixd, made it look more interesting
  3. 01:12:084 (5) - too many reverses, remove 2 reverses and add a note here 01:12:670 - fixd
  4. The major issue on this diff is that there are many 1/1 overlapped objects due to grid level 3 or your spacing so close, you might fix all of these. Because for a Normal diff, it isn't nice to play. - fixd some of these overlapped 1/1 notes and make ending a lot more interesting (too many reverse sliders there), about spacing - for me problem is that it is 205bpm and too high distance snap can be too hard for normal difficulty (when light is really easy <lol> and heavy is a lot harder than standard).
[Heavy]

1. 00:22:328 (3,4,5,6) - inconsistency in spacing, you might fix it. - fixd
  2. 00:59:499 (6) - make this slider like this : - fixd
  3. 01:05:060 (3) - this slider is too much overlapped with (2), you might move it further. - fixd
  4. 01:05:060 (3,1,2,3,4) - unreadable pattern because you stacked all of them, make a spacing on each objects. - hmm, i think that u meant wrong place, i will ask u on pm
  5. 01:12:084 (1,2,3,4) - Condiser that in Hard diff is REALLY hard to play imo. - fixd, made it little easier
  6. 01:17:792 (3) - Don't stack this on (2) - fixd
[Challenge]

1. 00:22:328 (1) - Add NC here and remove NC here 00:22:914 (1) - fixd
  2. 01:03:304 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - - Make more spacing between 3 and 4 - fixd
  3. 01:17:353 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - try to increase the spacing like this for a better feeling:
  4. 01:24:377 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - same as ^ - both fixd

Not bad, and funny, but needs further things to fix etc.
Good Luck ~ :D
GREAT modding, thank u very much ;)
woshiguabi
Hi~~~from my mod queue
i'm a new modder~and my english is very poor~sorry>///<

[General]
  1. kiai is too long?end kiai at 01:21:743 (4) and restart kiai at 01:31:402 (1) -
  2. 01:45:450 (1) - 01:45:524 use kiai to get a fountain XD
[Light]
  1. 00:27:011 (3) - move this slider to x24 y336
  2. 00:53:938 (1) - move this slider to center
  3. 01:20:865 (3) - move to x400 y152 and change some.this note 01:22:036 (4) - to x240 y112
    [Standard]
    1. 00:26:426 (1) - move to x228 y272
    2. 00:55:402 (5) - change somthing?add a note at 00:55:987 (1) -
    3. 01:12:670 (6) - add a note and change combo
    4. 01:43:109 (1) - this slider looks a little uncomfortable
    [Heavy]
    1. 00:04:767 (1) - 00:17:353 (2) hum,maybe should change rhythm? :P

use this rhythm for them
    2. 01:12:084 (1) - use 1/3 rhythm
      I like this diff lol
      [Challenge]
      1. 00:22:914 (1) - new combo
      2. 01:11:280 (7,8) - move to x256 y168 01:11:499 (1) - move to x120 y192
      awesome diff GJ!

XD crazy map
winber1
I know I'm late. Hope this helps.

General

1. Your offset feels wrong, especialyl at the beginning. At the beginning it feels like it should be -10ms, but later on it feels more correct. I guess that means it's more of a BPM issue, you might want to consider finding a better timier to check this out.

Insane

1. 00:17:792 (4) - I don't like this stack. WOrks better if you did this http://puu.sh/44Ukz.jpg imo. Easier to read as well.
  2. 00:18:816 (1,2) - Not gonna lie, I always misread combo 2 thinking that it starts at 00:19:109 - . Because this is a new section with a drum in the background that has a consistent rhythm, it begins to feel a little empty in between the sliders like at 00:19:109 - and 00:19:548 - and 00:19:987 - . I know this will require a remap to change, but it's something I think you should think about. Personally, it just feels awkward to play because I need to think about how to play it. That's why it feels weird.
  3. 00:27:450 (1) - remove combo and add new combo to next note to emphasize the rhythm change.
  4. 00:36:963 (4) - new combo
  5. 00:41:060 (1) - no stream? :(
  6. 01:03:304 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - fits the music more if you did something like this http://puu.sh/44UJV.jpg or http://puu.sh/44ULQ.jpg imo. The second triplet doesn't make as much sense.
  7. 01:35:792 (3,1) - awkward spacing.I would move it further apart
  8. 01:39:889 (1,2,3) - 01:39:889 (1,2,3) - this rhymth works better imo. FOllows music more. However, I know I just kinda spaced the things randomly, so you can disregard my note placement.
  9. 01:40:914 - This break doesn't seem to have any use. It gives the map more impact if you don't have some break right before the ending unless the music itself has some epic suspenseful break as well (which it doesn't really imo, though I will agree that the music isn't as intense but it's not epically suspenseful or anything).

Hard

1. 00:04:767 (1,2,3,4) - Pretty boring intro. THis isn't even an Easy or Normal diff. I don't know why you would need to resort to this. This is much better http://puu.sh/44Vj5.jpg (because it the beginning of the song, it doesn't matter that you are using this 3/2 rhythm. YOu don't need to use the 1/1 rhythm, in fact that's actually a little hard to follow since it's a little off from the music). SO basically, for the rest of the intro, I would expect you to do something more interesting since this is a Hard diff. Maybe use sliders too and not the hitcricles. However, using 1/1 ticks the whole way through is meh.
  2. 00:16:475 (5) - new combo and remove combo from next note
  3. 00:16:475 (1,2,3,4) - http://puu.sh/44VBe.jpg Again, something more interesting. THis is a hard difficulty... remember that.
  4. 00:27:597 (1,2,3,1) - A little unexpected and hard to read imo. Much better if you used a repeat slider imo. If not, you definitely should space it correctly. THis is spaced the same as the 1/1 tick notes so how would the player know to play the rhythm?
  5. 00:28:182 - imo it's slighlty weird to change the rhythm into this, you used mostly 1/1 tick rhythm right before this, and then you immediately decide to chanmge into this 3/2 rhythm even though the music does not really show any immediate change. EIther make both parts into 3/2 rhythm or both parts into 1/1 Rhythm. that is your best option imo.
  6. 00:31:841 (5) - more readable if unstacked imo.
  7. 00:36:963 (1,2,3) - again you might want to consider using 1.3x distance snapping to match other notes
  8. 00:58:621 (5,6,7,1,2,3) - This literally loooks like you have no better pattern to use so you just stacked everything. Unstack and do something more interesting?
  9. 01:03:304 - pretty damn huge difficulty increase here o3o
  10. 01:04:036 (6,7) - I'd rather you use a slider here. Would look better and play better for this difficulty imo (the extremely closer kicksliders look bad imo) http://puu.sh/44Whd.jpg Well in general the slider velocity is a little low imo, but that's up to you to change. and that's a whole different story.
  11. 01:07:402 (3) - Consider adding a new combo here
  12. 01:08:719 (4,5) - similar to 01:04;036 (6.7) -
  13. 01:10:328 (1,2,3) - I'm against staking like this because it literally just looks like you did this for no reason. Generally I stack when I hear something in the music or if flows well. I do not believe stacking these notes are the best idea imo. (combo 4 can be stacked, but 1 2 and 3 I believe should not be).
  14. 01:13:402 (4,5) - similar to before
  15. 01:16:767 (3) - perhaps new combo
  16. 01:18:084 (4,5) - similar to before
  17. 01:19:987 (2,3,5,6) - This stacking is like not so pretty i gotta say.
  18. 01:20:865 (1,2,3,4) - confusing since repeat sliders are different lengths. This is an option http://puu.sh/44Wx7.jpg
  19. 01:40:914 - I still think this break should be mapped.
  20. 01:43:402 (2,3,4) - again thsi stacking is meh
  21. 01:44:719 (2,3) - consider changing this into a slider http://puu.sh/44WC4.jpg

Normal

1. 00:04:767 - I believe each difficulty by the same mapper should really have the same parts mapped, unless there is a special reason for it not to. However, here it just looks like laziness, not to insult you or anything. I believe you should map the beginning part to match the other difficulties.
  2. 00:18:816 - this is kinda playing like an easy diff. Also, since this isn't the easiest diff, you should definitely consider using the 3/2 rhythm. Maybe something like http://puu.sh/44WLr.jpg
  3. 00:29:938 (3) - I would refrain from using things like this in easier difficulties, it just cause unnecessary obstruction to the slider path to the player.
  4. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - I do not agree with this spacing whatsoever. Imo you should really use bigger spacing and even spacing.
  5. 00:52:767 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Espcialyl because previously you didn't have a specific distance snapping, the player has absolutely nothing to base this spacing off of and has to use approach circles to read the rhyhtm. ALso, your spacing is not even for all the notes which is a bigger problem. I believe mapping the previous section with even spacing will fix most of this problem.
  6. 01:12:670 - add note and the fix spacing at 01:12:084 (5,1) -
  7. 01:22:036 - This part should have just as many notes as the previous section. You should add notes at 01:22:328 - 01:22:914 - 01:24:670 - and etc.

Easy

1. 00:04:767 - against map the beginning please?
  2. 01:25:548 (2,1) - Spacing...
Again so many stacks... it makes the song boring. ALmost all the stacks should be unstacked imo in this song, I'll leave it up to you which ones you want to keep.
Topic Starter
Tidek

woshiguabi wrote:

Hi~~~from my mod queue
i'm a new modder~and my english is very poor~sorry>///<

[General]
  1. kiai is too long?end kiai at 01:21:743 (4) and restart kiai at 01:31:402 (1) - No, kiai lenght is good, because whole kiai is that "boss" moment in song (streams first half, jumps second half)
  2. 01:45:450 (1) - 01:45:524 use kiai to get a fountain XD - added, if its rankable then nice esthetic change ;D
[Light]
  1. 00:27:011 (3) - move this slider to x24 y336 - fixd
  2. 00:53:938 (1) - move this slider to center - fixd
  3. 01:20:865 (3) - move to x400 y152 and change some.this note 01:22:036 (4) - to x240 y112 - fixd
    [Standard]
    1. 00:26:426 (1) - move to x228 y272 - fixd
    2. 00:55:402 (5) - change somthing?add a note at 00:55:987 (1) - fixd
    3. 01:12:670 (6) - add a note and change combo - fixd (damn, i thought i added note there before Oo)
    4. 01:43:109 (1) - this slider looks a little uncomfortable - fixd (made waves)
    [Heavy]
    1. 00:04:767 (1) - 00:17:353 (2) hum,maybe should change rhythm? :P - I used that rhythm in challenge difficulty and i dont want to make it the same in heavy, anyway circles would be harder than sliders on challenge (a lot easier to get 100 on circle than slider)

use this rhythm for them
    2. 01:12:084 (1) - use 1/3 rhythm - No, it doesnt fit to music, there are no 1/3
      I like this diff lol
      [Challenge]
      1. 00:22:914 (1) - new combo - I removed that combo on previous mod and it looks better now ;d
      2. 01:11:280 (7,8) - move to x256 y168 01:11:499 (1) - move to x120 y192 - fixd
      awesome diff GJ!

XD crazy map
Thanks ;)
Topic Starter
Tidek

winber1 wrote:

I know I'm late. Hope this helps.

General

1. Your offset feels wrong, especialyl at the beginning. At the beginning it feels like it should be -10ms, but later on it feels more correct. I guess that means it's more of a BPM issue, you might want to consider finding a better timier to check this out.
    I know that the beginning can FEEL wrong, but on sound waves everything is correct, so i cant do too much here, because when i change offset or bpm, it will look wrong on sound waves. (Im using DDReamStudio)

Insane

1. 00:17:792 (4) - I don't like this stack. WOrks better if you did this http://puu.sh/44Ukz.jpg imo. Easier to read as well. - fixd
  2. 00:18:816 (1,2) - Not gonna lie, I always misread combo 2 thinking that it starts at 00:19:109 - . Because this is a new section with a drum in the background that has a consistent rhythm, it begins to feel a little empty in between the sliders like at 00:19:109 - and 00:19:548 - and 00:19:987 - . I know this will require a remap to change, but it's something I think you should think about. Personally, it just feels awkward to play because I need to think about how to play it. That's why it feels weird. - I will try to add circles between these 2/3 (between slider on grid), i think it will be more jumpy but easier to read and more interesting
  3. 00:27:450 (1) - remove combo and add new combo to next note to emphasize the rhythm change. - fixd
  4. 00:36:963 (4) - new combo - fixd
  5. 00:41:060 (1) - no stream? :( - No, I hate starting streams after quiet section, it can be very hard to read with hidden (starting stream with 100), so i prefer to use simple slider repeater
  6. 01:03:304 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - fits the music more if you did something like this http://puu.sh/44UJV.jpg or http://puu.sh/44ULQ.jpg imo. The second triplet doesn't make as much sense. - Yea, i was thinking a lot about it, because that rhythm overall is hard to read, but that 1 with 5notes stream looks the best
  7. 01:35:792 (3,1) - awkward spacing.I would move it further apart - fixd
  8. 01:39:889 (1,2,3) - 01:39:889 (1,2,3) - this rhymth works better imo. FOllows music more. However, I know I just kinda spaced the things randomly, so you can disregard my note placement. - idk what u meant here, i will ask u on pm.
  9. 01:40:914 - This break doesn't seem to have any use. It gives the map more impact if you don't have some break right before the ending unless the music itself has some epic suspenseful break as well (which it doesn't really imo, though I will agree that the music isn't as intense but it's not epically suspenseful or anything). - I understand that break doesnt make too much sense because its on the end of music. But honestly, i hate doing "plastic rhythm" (putting obiects without accent the music rhythm, i can call it "hit sound" rhythm), if i will map that break part, it will be very hard to read, because rhtyhm there is VERY strange.

Hard

1. 00:04:767 (1,2,3,4) - Pretty boring intro. THis isn't even an Easy or Normal diff. I don't know why you would need to resort to this. This is much better http://puu.sh/44Vj5.jpg (because it the beginning of the song, it doesn't matter that you are using this 3/2 rhythm. YOu don't need to use the 1/1 rhythm, in fact that's actually a little hard to follow since it's a little off from the music). SO basically, for the rest of the intro, I would expect you to do something more interesting since this is a Hard diff. Maybe use sliders too and not the hitcricles. However, using 1/1 ticks the whole way through is meh. - heh, it was suggested 1 mod before and i see that i have to do that. fixd that beginning
  2. 00:16:475 (5) - new combo and remove combo from next note - fixd
  3. 00:16:475 (1,2,3,4) - http://puu.sh/44VBe.jpg Again, something more interesting. THis is a hard difficulty... remember that. - fixd (but made it with 2 reverse 1/4 sliders)
  4. 00:27:597 (1,2,3,1) - A little unexpected and hard to read imo. Much better if you used a repeat slider imo. If not, you definitely should space it correctly. THis is spaced the same as the 1/1 tick notes so how would the player know to play the rhythm? - fixd, made repeat slider
  5. 00:28:182 - imo it's slighlty weird to change the rhythm into this, you used mostly 1/1 tick rhythm right before this, and then you immediately decide to chanmge into this 3/2 rhythm even though the music does not really show any immediate change. EIther make both parts into 3/2 rhythm or both parts into 1/1 Rhythm. that is your best option imo. - i thought it will be more interesting when i will change rhythm in half of section, anyway, i will stay with 1/1. fixd whole section.
  6. 00:31:841 (5) - more readable if unstacked imo. - fixd
  7. 00:36:963 (1,2,3) - again you might want to consider using 1.3x distance snapping to match other notes - fixd with 1,3x distance snap
  8. 00:58:621 (5,6,7,1,2,3) - This literally loooks like you have no better pattern to use so you just stacked everything. Unstack and do something more interesting? - fixd
  9. 01:03:304 - pretty damn huge difficulty increase here o3o - kiai part ;3
  10. 01:04:036 (6,7) - I'd rather you use a slider here. Would look better and play better for this difficulty imo (the extremely closer kicksliders look bad imo) http://puu.sh/44Whd.jpg Well in general the slider velocity is a little low imo, but that's up to you to change. and that's a whole different story. - fixd these sliders
  11. 01:07:402 (3) - Consider adding a new combo here - Previous combo will be too short then, no.
  12. 01:08:719 (4,5) - similar to 01:04;036 (6.7) - fixd
  13. 01:10:328 (1,2,3) - I'm against staking like this because it literally just looks like you did this for no reason. Generally I stack when I hear something in the music or if flows well. I do not believe stacking these notes are the best idea imo. (combo 4 can be stacked, but 1 2 and 3 I believe should not be). - i fixd it on last update
  14. 01:13:402 (4,5) - similar to before - fixd
  15. 01:16:767 (3) - perhaps new combo - the same as before
  16. 01:18:084 (4,5) - similar to before - fixd
  17. 01:19:987 (2,3,5,6) - This stacking is like not so pretty i gotta say. - fixd
  18. 01:20:865 (1,2,3,4) - confusing since repeat sliders are different lengths. This is an option http://puu.sh/44Wx7.jpg - fixd
  19. 01:40:914 - I still think this break should be mapped. - up
  20. 01:43:402 (2,3,4) - again thsi stacking is meh - fixd
  21. 01:44:719 (2,3) - consider changing this into a slider http://puu.sh/44WC4.jpg - added, it looks nice

Normal

1. 00:04:767 - I believe each difficulty by the same mapper should really have the same parts mapped, unless there is a special reason for it not to. However, here it just looks like laziness, not to insult you or anything. I believe you should map the beginning part to match the other difficulties.I didnt map this because i didnt have any ideas how to make quiet part easier than rest difficulties, but now i will map it because hard difficulty is harder there.
  2. 00:18:816 - this is kinda playing like an easy diff. Also, since this isn't the easiest diff, you should definitely consider using the 3/2 rhythm. something like http://puu.sh/44WLr.jpg - added more 3/2
  3. 00:29:938 (3) - I would refrain from using things like this in easier difficulties, it just cause unnecessary obstruction to the slider path to the player. - fixd
  4. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - I do not agree with this spacing whatsoever. Imo you should really use bigger spacing and even spacing. - fixd, made even spacing
  5. 00:52:767 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Espcialyl because previously you didn't have a specific distance snapping, the player has absolutely nothing to base this spacing off of and has to use approach circles to read the rhyhtm. ALso, your spacing is not even for all the notes which is a bigger problem. I believe mapping the previous section with even spacing will fix most of this problem. - up
  6. 01:12:670 - add note and the fix spacing at 01:12:084 (5,1) - fixd
  7. 01:22:036 - This part should have just as many notes as the previous section. You should add notes at 01:22:328 - 01:22:914 - 01:24:670 - and etc. - fixd

Easy

1. 00:04:767 - against map the beginning please? - up
  2. 01:25:548 (2,1) - Spacing... - fixd
Again so many stacks... it makes the song boring. ALmost all the stacks should be unstacked imo in this song, I'll leave it up to you which ones you want to keep. - Deleted almost all stacks
Awesome modding, especially on hard difficulty, i paid attention mostly on creating insane difficulty, but now i know that making easier diffs is the same hard ;_;
woshiguabi

Tidek wrote:

winber1 wrote:

00:04:767 (1,2,3,4) - Pretty boring intro. THis isn't even an Easy or Normal diff. I don't know why you would need to resort to this. This is much better http://puu.sh/44Vj5.jpg (because it the beginning of the song, it doesn't matter that you are using this 3/2 rhythm. YOu don't need to use the 1/1 rhythm, in fact that's actually a little hard to follow since it's a little off from the music). SO basically, for the rest of the intro, I would expect you to do something more interesting since this is a Hard diff. Maybe use sliders too and not the hitcricles. However, using 1/1 ticks the whole way through is meh. - heh, it was suggested 1 mod before and i see that i have to do that. fixd that beginning
*woshiguabi cries :cry: :cry: :cry:
YunoFanatic
Here's that star that ive promised this is worth of a good song :D
Topic Starter
Tidek
Please dont mod it now, im remapping insane on 00:18:816 - 00:37:548 section, because it looks strange and its hard to read overall.

EDIT: Map fixd and uploaded.
DexFrild
Hello from DexFrild's Modding Queue~ xD

[General]
Add something to the tags~

[Light]
• 00:22:428 (4) - How about this lider?
• 00:56:280 - 00:58:621 - This is big section without notes.. Do like This:
• 01:01:255 - Add the spinner. Finish it by 01:02:719
• 01:16:182 (3) - Move second point to х:40 у:152 and 3'rd point to х:140 у:232

• 01:18:524 (1,2,3,4) - Check distance snap.
• 01:41:060 - Add the spinner. Finish it by 01:42:524

[Standard]
• 00:12:963 (2) - Resnap circle to 00:12:963 • 01:04:475 (3) - Ugly overlap. Start slider to х:192 у:216; Slider end to х:148 у:272
• 01:05:060 (4,5,1) - • 01:09:743 (6) - 2'nd point to х:72 у:148; 3'rd poin to х:4 у:188 • 01:11:499 (4) - How about slider here?
• 01:22:036 - 01:38:133 - Delete all And do like this:
• 01:41:060 - Add the spinner. Finish it by 01:42:524

[Heavy]
Nice work.
01:31:402 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - and 01:36:084 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Try make it without overlaps.

[Challenge]
Very good diff!! I like it!
• 00:37:577 (4) - Move to х:256 у:152

Good Luck with rank~
sheela
[Light]
00:12:963 (3) - Ctrl+J?
00:57:450 - Add note?
01:33:158 (2,3) - They touch the bar.

[Standard]
00:55:987 (1) - Remove new combo here and add it at 00:56:865 (3) ?
01:08:280 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
Axis:
01:08:280 (1) - x:248 y:56
01:08:572 (2) - x:212 y:96
01:08:865 (3) - x:172 y:56
01:09:158 (4) - x:132 y:96
01:09:450 (5) - x:92 y:56
01:09:743 (6) - x:52 y:96
01:26:426 (8) - Ugly overlap.
01:35:206 (6) - Overlap.

I found nothing else in others difficulties. Good Luck!
MeatloafCereal
Sup. From my queue~
[General]
I already read that you prefer the soft sample, but I liked it when I tried the normal sampleset and set softer parts like 00:04:767 - 00:18:816 - to have a soft sampleset using the inherited timing points
00:42:231 - 00:48:670 - I feel this should be removed for a break since it did kinda bore me. But your choice :|
[Light]
00:05:938 (2) - feels kinda off, remove? move back a beat? not sure. :?

[Standard]
00:13:036 (2) - It's on the blue tick. Move back 1/4 to keep it consistent with the pattern so far.
00:20:572 (3) - Meh. I find this slider pretty ugly, I would loosen it a bit so the 3rd point is on x:472 y:240
00:29:938 (3) - Similar to above ^
00:27:597 (3,1) - Fix this blanket. The whole slider must wrap around neatly and evenly http://puu.sh/45S2h.jpg try using the approach circle to get that nice round shape.
00:56:280 (2,3) - I don't like the 0.5x spacing between them since the last spacing ( 00:54:816 (4,5) ) had 0.7x
00:58:621 (5,6) - I think it wouldn't hurt to use a slider like; 00:55:402 (5) here.
01:43:109 (1) - The waves are kinda weak imo. Maybe try red points to make stronger curves http://puu.sh/45SKY
[Heavy]
Copy pasta rhythms in the kiai sections =.=
( 01:31:402 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) and 01:36:084 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) )
I actually don't like too many circles in a row unless it's a stream. I suggest adding variety using sliders and reverse arrows. It's all up to you though
Nothing to say. It's actually pretty good
Challenge is looking ok

Lazy mod orz
Good luck anyway!~
Topic Starter
Tidek
Waaaah!! so many mods in short part of time, well, lets check.

DexFrild wrote:

Hello from DexFrild's Modding Queue~ xD

[General]
Add something to the tags~ - Well, i didnt know that its important xD I added something

[Light]
• 00:22:428 (4) - How about this lider? - fixd, looks better
• 00:56:280 - 00:58:621 - This is big section without notes.. Do like This: - I didnt have any idea what to add here and make it easy in the same time. Added
• 01:01:255 - Add the spinner. Finish it by 01:02:719 - added
• 01:16:182 (3) - Move second point to х:40 у:152 and 3'rd point to х:140 у:232 - fixd

• 01:18:524 (1,2,3,4) - Check distance snap. - fixd
• 01:41:060 - Add the spinner. Finish it by 01:42:524 - unnecessary spinner for me

[Standard]
• 00:12:963 (2) - Resnap circle to 00:12:963 - fixd • 01:04:475 (3) - Ugly overlap. Start slider to х:192 у:216; Slider end to х:148 у:272 - overlap removed, but fixd 1-slider (instead of 3-slider) to make "u" figure
• 01:05:060 (4,5,1) - up• 01:09:743 (6) - 2'nd point to х:72 у:148; 3'rd poin to х:4 у:188 - fixd • 01:11:499 (4) - How about slider here? - hmm, on normal difficulty it looks fine, added
• 01:22:036 - 01:38:133 - Delete all And do like this: - wah, it looks a lot better, i suck in doing easy diffs ;_; fixd
• 01:41:060 - Add the spinner. Finish it by 01:42:524 - up

[Heavy]
Nice work.
01:31:402 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - and 01:36:084 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Try make it without overlaps. - fixd

[Challenge]
Very good diff!! I like it!
• 00:37:577 (4) - Move to х:256 у:152 - fixd

Good Luck with rank~

sheela901 wrote:

[Light]
00:12:963 (3) - Ctrl+J? - fixd
00:57:450 - Add note? - already added (but 2 sliders to keep rhythm
01:33:158 (2,3) - They touch the bar.- fixd

[Standard]
00:55:987 (1) - Remove new combo here and add it at 00:56:865 (3) ? - Previous combo will be high, but it looks better overall, fixd
01:08:280 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - i think u were doing it on another distance snap, but fixd that symmetry anyway
Axis:
01:08:280 (1) - x:248 y:56
01:08:572 (2) - x:212 y:96
01:08:865 (3) - x:172 y:56
01:09:158 (4) - x:132 y:96
01:09:450 (5) - x:92 y:56
01:09:743 (6) - x:52 y:96
01:26:426 (8) - Ugly overlap. - already fixd (remapped)
01:35:206 (6) - Overlap. - up

I found nothing else in others difficulties. Good Luck!

MeatloafCereal wrote:

Sup. From my queue~
[General]
I already read that you prefer the soft sample, but I liked it when I tried the normal sampleset and set softer parts like 00:04:767 - 00:18:816 - to have a soft sampleset using the inherited timing points - I will stay with soft sample set atm, if it will be really neccesary then i will change it
00:42:231 - 00:48:670 - I feel this should be removed for a break since it did kinda bore me. But your choice :| - never!!! Who dont like tapping these STRONG 1/1 beats? ; )
[Light]
00:05:938 (2) - feels kinda off, remove? move back a beat? not sure. :? I know it looks how it looks, but any other option make this more boring or more ugly

[Standard]
00:13:036 (2) - It's on the blue tick. Move back 1/4 to keep it consistent with the pattern so far. - already fixd
00:20:572 (3) - Meh. I find this slider pretty ugly, I would loosen it a bit so the 3rd point is on x:472 y:240 - fixd
00:29:938 (3) - Similar to above ^ - fixd
00:27:597 (3,1) - Fix this blanket. The whole slider must wrap around neatly and evenly http://puu.sh/45S2h.jpg try using the approach circle to get that nice round shape. - fixd
00:56:280 (2,3) - I don't like the 0.5x spacing between them since the last spacing ( 00:54:816 (4,5) ) had 0.7x - fixd
00:58:621 (5,6) - I think it wouldn't hurt to use a slider like; 00:55:402 (5) here. - fixd
01:43:109 (1) - The waves are kinda weak imo. Maybe try red points to make stronger curves http://puu.sh/45SKY - fixd
[Heavy]
Copy pasta rhythms in the kiai sections =.=
( 01:31:402 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) and 01:36:084 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) )
I actually don't like too many circles in a row unless it's a stream. I suggest adding variety using sliders and reverse arrows. It's all up to you though - Music rhythm forces me to use circles in a row, anyway i made 4 parts with sliders, i dont need more parts with sliders.
Nothing to say. It's actually pretty good
Challenge is looking ok

Lazy mod orz
Good luck anyway!~
Thanks for all mods, I suck in making sliders curves. ;_;
Papysh
Hi, Papysh here

Nie napisalem o SV jak wspominalem na pm bo wydalo m uisie to nie konieczne

Light

1. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - W tym momencie funkcjonuje spacing 0,6 (napraw to ponieważ uzywasz 0,5)
  2. 01:27:889 (1,2) - Tym sliderom można dodać jeden czerwony sliderpoint i pokrzywić je jak te wyżej
  3. 01:43:109 (1) - Wycentruj lepiej ten slider (nie mowie ze ma byc symetralny ale punkt w ktorym jest reverse arrow jest za nisko mozna go podniesc i to naprawic
  4. 00:22:328 (4) - temu sliderowi mozna nadac inny ksztalt np dodajac 1 szary sliderpoint przed i po czerwonym sliderpoincie
  5. 00:27:011 (3) - Mozna przesunac troche w prawo by zaokraglenie slidera wpasowywalo sie w poprzednie circle
  6. 00:53:938 (1) - tutaj reverse jest za nisko podwyzsz to troche
To tyle next diff

Standard

1. 00:54:524 (3,4) - Zamiast tych 2 staw tutaj 1 slidera z reverse arrow jak 00:54:524 (3,4,5) -
  2. 00:28:621 (1) - Przesun troche w dol by lepiej pasowalo z poprzednim sliderem
  3. 01:03:889 (2) - http://puu.sh/46nsT/e76a49c954.jpg
  4. 01:21:450 (4) - troche w lewo
  5. 01:43:109 (1) - koncowka tego slidera moze byc lekko poprawiona
  6. 01:45:450 (2) - http://puu.sh/46nxu/929c37fc17.jpg

Heavy

1. 00:27:597 (1) - http://puu.sh/46uSv/430f594059.jpg
  2. 00:21:158 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/46uX6/542762e0f6.jpg
  3. 00:34:621 (5,6,7,8,9) - http://puu.sh/46v3m/57b2a6c98d.jpg poprzestawiaj tylko koolejnosc jak na obrazku, nie zmieniaj ksztaltu
  4. 00:36:084 (3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/46v5u/e05d3494fd.jpg na lepszy flow
  5. 01:01:036 (1) - skroc spiner o 1/2 poniewaz trudne jest wbic sie na kolka nawet na takim poziomie mapy ;-;
  6. 01:01:036 (1) - http://puu.sh/46vbI/643cd7e85c.jpg
  7. 01:05:060 (3) - gridsize tiny i srodkowy sliderpoint o 1 w gore grid
  8. 01:05:645 (1) - Spacing *trza naprawic jakos tak : http://puu.sh/46vh7/9cdcac076c.jpg
  9. 01:33:743 (1,2,3,4) - Lepiej by sie to gralo jakby to wygladalo tak : http://puu.sh/46vlt/d35b113f3e.jpg

Challenge

1. 00:06:524 (5,6) - Mozna jumpa zrobic zeby diffa utrudnic http://puu.sh/46vvk/e9a31e0d0c.jpg niekonieczne ale jumpy powinny byc
  2. 00:04:767 (1,2,3,4) - Also mozna zrobic zeby te slidery wygladaly ladniej http://puu.sh/46vy9/33fe7552fe.jpg Niemoglem uchwycic (4) ale wiesz o co chodzi
  3. 00:23:353 (9) - troche w prawo
  4. 00:24:670 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - to mi zle wyglada wez to remapnij albo co ;-;
  5. 00:41:060 (1) - bez problemu mozna tu dac stream 1/4 ja bym go umiescil tak: http://puu.sh/46vUI/23c0c7bb77.jpg na poczatku low spacing a pozniej zwiekszac o 0,1

DObra to tyle GL
Topic Starter
Tidek

Papysh wrote:

Hi, Papysh here

Nie napisalem o SV jak wspominalem na pm bo wydalo m uisie to nie konieczne - To już zostało dawno naprawione.

Light

1. 00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - W tym momencie funkcjonuje spacing 0,6 (napraw to ponieważ uzywasz 0,5) - fixd
  2. 01:27:889 (1,2) - Tym sliderom można dodać jeden czerwony sliderpoint i pokrzywić je jak te wyżej - fixd
  3. 01:43:109 (1) - Wycentruj lepiej ten slider (nie mowie ze ma byc symetralny ale punkt w ktorym jest reverse arrow jest za nisko mozna go podniesc i to naprawic - fixd, ale to naprawdę były minialne różnicę ;x
  4. 00:22:328 (4) - temu sliderowi mozna nadac inny ksztalt np dodajac 1 szary sliderpoint przed i po czerwonym sliderpoincie - nie ma co kombinować, nie potrafię się jeszcze za bardzo bawić tymi sliderpointami
  5. 00:27:011 (3) - Mozna przesunac troche w prawo by zaokraglenie slidera wpasowywalo sie w poprzednie circle - fixd
  6. 00:53:938 (1) - tutaj reverse jest za nisko podwyzsz to troche - u mnie to wygląda równo...
To tyle next diff

Standard

1. 00:54:524 (3,4) - Zamiast tych 2 staw tutaj 1 slidera z reverse arrow jak 00:54:524 (3,4,5) - fixd
  2. 00:28:621 (1) - Przesun troche w dol by lepiej pasowalo z poprzednim sliderem - według mnie znowu jest ładnie i równo tutaj ;x
  3. 01:03:889 (2) - http://puu.sh/46nsT/e76a49c954.jpg - fixd
  4. 01:21:450 (4) - troche w lewo - fixd
  5. 01:43:109 (1) - koncowka tego slidera moze byc lekko poprawiona - Starałem się to wyrównać, ale co chwila wychodziło mi to minimalnie krzywo
  6. 01:45:450 (2) - http://puu.sh/46nxu/929c37fc17.jpg - fixd

Heavy

1. 00:27:597 (1) - http://puu.sh/46uSv/430f594059.jpg - fixd
  2. 00:21:158 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/46uX6/542762e0f6.jpg - fixd
  3. 00:34:621 (5,6,7,8,9) - http://puu.sh/46v3m/57b2a6c98d.jpg poprzestawiaj tylko koolejnosc jak na obrazku, nie zmieniaj ksztaltu - nah, za bardzo to podniesie poziom trudności, snap 2,0x+
  4. 00:36:084 (3,4,5,6) - http://puu.sh/46v5u/e05d3494fd.jpg na lepszy flow - fixd
  5. 01:01:036 (1) - skroc spiner o 1/2 poniewaz trudne jest wbic sie na kolka nawet na takim poziomie mapy ;-; - nah, z reguły spinner będzie wyczyszczony przez każdego gracza przed pojawieniem sie kółek.
  6. 01:01:036 (1) - http://puu.sh/46vbI/643cd7e85c.jpg - fixd
  7. 01:05:060 (3) - gridsize tiny i srodkowy sliderpoint o 1 w gore grid - fixd
  8. 01:05:645 (1) - Spacing *trza naprawic jakos tak : http://puu.sh/46vh7/9cdcac076c.jpg - spacing fixd, ale zostałem przy starym patternie
  9. 01:33:743 (1,2,3,4) - Lepiej by sie to gralo jakby to wygladalo tak : http://puu.sh/46vlt/d35b113f3e.jpg - fixd

Challenge

1. 00:06:524 (5,6) - Mozna jumpa zrobic zeby diffa utrudnic http://puu.sh/46vvk/e9a31e0d0c.jpg niekonieczne ale jumpy powinny byc - fixd
  2. 00:04:767 (1,2,3,4) - Also mozna zrobic zeby te slidery wygladaly ladniej http://puu.sh/46vy9/33fe7552fe.jpg Niemoglem uchwycic (4) ale wiesz o co chodzi - fixd
  3. 00:23:353 (9) - troche w prawo - nah, jest symetrycznie
  4. 00:24:670 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - to mi zle wyglada wez to remapnij albo co ;-; - ten pattern byl fixowany z 3 razy xD wygląda ok
  5. 00:41:060 (1) - bez problemu mozna tu dac stream 1/4 ja bym go umiescil tak: http://puu.sh/46vUI/23c0c7bb77.jpg na poczatku low spacing a pozniej zwiekszac o 0,1 - Nie, mapa by wtedy za bardzo skakała z poziomem trudności, pozatym stream z kółek mi tam w ogóle nie pasuje.

DObra to tyle GL
Dzięki ;)
Darky
Hi :)

[Challenge]
00:11:207 (5) - looks Better if move this cirlce over 00:11:499 (6) -
00:13:549 (5,6) - ^ up to you
00:14:133 (1,2,3,4) - too close. Move aside slightly
00:24:670 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - this pattern might look better :) try to replace something simular:

01:09:450 (4,5) - D:

[Heavy]
00:21:158 (1,2) - maybe that looks more beautiful:

00:22:328 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - ^

In kiai time everything is too close to each other! this makes the map difficult to read
01:06:231 (5,1) - overlaps, it's difficult to read and... looks ugly
[Standart]
Not recommend to put the sliders and other circls on the red tick. I advise to put all circls and sliders on the white ticks. So the rhythm felt better.Especially for beginners.
[Light]
the distance between the circles should be strictly on the distance snap. This is a required rule for the easy diffs!!!

Thats all. Bye :)
Sieg
Hello

General:
BG size 640x480 and have a real poor quality, you must find better one
Your ComboColors inconsistent through diffs, you need a real good reason for this
Inconsistency in Source, put Stepmania in source on all diffs
That also come for tags ^

Light:
00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 10 circles in a row can be boring to play
01:03:304 (1,2) - doesn't look good at all, check this guide t/37194&start=0 and pick some sliders
01:07:987 (1,2) - same^
01:10:328 (2,3) - also this one, no flow no structure
alright, technically this diff is fine, but have no flow and structure at all, you need to check this guide for flows t/86329
also we have great guide for beginners in mapping t/122533
don't be offended but you will need to remap a lot in this diff after reading guides, this is common for first beatmap btw :3

Standard:
00:42:231 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - NC spam here is not necessary, also the same for 19 circles in a row as for Light
other from that seems fine but anyway check this diff for possible improvements after reading guides

Heavy:

00:42:231 (1) - again, pretty much the same, try to place some sliders here, and remove half of NC
01:04:109 (7) - don't see any reason to skip hard beat on 01:04:182 () - and put slider on 01:04:109 () - instead
01:08:792 (5) - ^
01:13:475 (5) - ^ and so on
that style remind 2010 maps, I don't say that bad but eh :3 this is hard to sightread and hard to play

Challenge:
00:42:231 (2) - move this a bit to make more visible
00:42:816 (1) - same as for other diffs
01:04:109 (2,3,4) - maybe add note on 01:04:182 (3) - and make stream
also hitsounds doesn't give feedback to player, try to make notes on kiai more audible, especially this doubles

Good Luck!
show more