forum

To Each His Own 2 [END] - RNG loves 3/5

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue
ok.

why did jester, survivor AND lyncher all decide that lynching a 50% maf 50% lyncher lynch is a good idea? especially for you beeboy that lynch should've been a nogo. if i had softed anything then that i am not the survivor aka lynching me is literally playing against wincon for you. if CB was the lyncher and i was his lynchee then you would'vve instantly ended the game aswell.

but i digress. this setup is stupid like that i guess. congratz to the winners.
beeboy123
CB wasn't lyncher as he never voted you or at least that is why I was comfortable voting you.
Tanzklaue
he had no chance voting me because you and sakura quickhammered me before he could do anything or before i could explain anything.

also YOU WERE THE LYNCHER SO WHY WAS IT EVEN A QUESTION FOR YOU IF CB WAS THE LYNCHER?!
beeboy123
I also was betting on CB not being killed and being jester
beeboy123
I meant that was the reason I could vote without revealing my lyncherness
Lincolm
Who's beeboy's target? Not Tanz or Sakura ofc. Drezi or CB?
Topic Starter
NoHitter
It was Caligno
Lincolm
Now I get "he killed my win-con". Thought Drezi as Mafia killed his win-con.

I wonder why Drezi prefers kill Survivor than the others lol.
Tanzklaue
he killed at random. as mafia you can't lose on day 2 if BP died day 1 :P
Tanzklaue
except if lyncher has to lynch maf and survivor is alive day2, which could lead to the survivor deciding to joint win with the lyncher.

but i don't think that much thought went into it. i would've killed beeboy though, because killing the lyncher is the safe way to do it (everyone left wants to lynch jester :P)
Lincolm
Agree, though. As Mafia he almost 100% win. Dunno why I think the kill is not random haha...
Drezi

Tanzklaue wrote:

but i don't think that much thought went into it.
well thank you.

Killing lyncher is the safe way yeah, but there was no guarantee that it was beeboy. Even though I was fairly certain that Sakura was the Jester, CB was the safest choice for me.

And you're right it took me 10 mintues to send in the kill after the day ended, but still it wasn't exactly at random regardless.
Tanzklaue
you thought that cb was the lyncher after he suggested a lynch, and that lynch went through, and didn't end the game?
Drezi
Please, could you drop this arrogant attitude, I'm not retarded just because I had an easy win this time...
Drezi
If anything it's that assumption of yours is what makes no sense here.
Tanzklaue
if i am allowed to ask: where did you get that sakura had to be the jester?
Drezi
You're allowed to ask, and you're allowed to mock and scoff aswell if you're thinking differently, but that's frowned upon.

That was my read initial read of her, and her hammering you quickly strengthened it too, since as Jester you're certain that you're not ending the game by hammering a Jester obviously, and Mafia doesn't want to NK the Jester either, so it's less risky for her than it would have been for other roles.
Sakura
And yeah i pretty much abused the fact that Drezi still had his RVS vote on Tanz. My hammer plus my thoughts earlier on alliance of mafia+jester was my way of telling the mafia to not kill me for a joint win and i was pretty sure Tanz wasnt the mafia, my only fear was that it was the lyncher target but i took the risk.
Tanzklaue
with how both beeboy and cb were jumping on my lynch i was actually 100% sure that i was the lynchee.
Amianki
No one was openly supporting it at all until I mentioned it.
Sakura
And the irony is that you weren't even on the lynch.