The Mafia Tree - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ace Timing
lmao top tier no kill gambit
Haneii
Yaay!

Sorry for doubting you there, Amianki. I felt that everything pointing to RB like that was too easy, so I got a bit paranoid, even after confirming you as town to myself days ago. You consistently posting in MS and letting this last day slowly approach to deadline without any actions didn't help.

I also couldn't read you at all T_T You had to be town, but I couldn't understand why you weren't on the Ace lynch + went ahead and joined the slaini lynch when you knew ace was trying to frame them the day before @_@, and I guess that was bugging me for a while.

I feel like the game was a bit town sided with the roles and sounds. It got easier to narrow down the scum based on sounds (Just had to think about why and how scum would act in anticipation to the sounds they might make).
Ace Timing
in retrospect I was too defensive about slaini, I should've tried to get him lynched, I underestimated him, thinking that just by talking he'd get himself lynched.
-[Jess]-

Drezi wrote:

ban Jess from joining games since she joins everything, thanks.
You just like spamming over to thread just for ban me.Why you do this?
Amianki
Haneii: being as low key as I was early on was a strategy to get towards the end of the game, then I just kind of never got hyped into the game until the last minute. That's a dead null tell, sadly.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Btw, All Day/Night flavors were the exact same flavor names of the roles starting down towards the top:

Pre-Game - The Common People
Day 1 - The Early Bird
Night 1 - The Middle Man
Day 2 - The Night Owl
Night 2 - The Register
Day 3 - The Keymaker
Night 3 - The Caretaker
Day 4 - The Landmaster
Night 4 - The Outsider
Day 5 - The Keymaster
--
Night 5 - Peace / Sorrow
Day 6 - Inpending Doom
Night 6 - Apocalypse
--
Scum could ask for fake claims other than for their own roles, but anyone paying attention would see that all flavors were being confirmed so it was a risky strategy.
Navizel

-[Jess]- wrote:

Drezi wrote:

ban Jess from joining games since she joins everything, thanks.
You just like spamming over to thread just for ban me.Why you do this?
Probably you should step up your game more. I sometimes find your play unhealthy too.
Haneii

Sakura wrote:

Btw, All Day/Night flavors were the exact same flavor names of the roles starting down towards the top:

Scum could ask for fake claims other than for their own roles, but anyone paying attention would see that all flavors were being confirmed so it was a risky strategy.
XD
Raging Bull
gg. hate people last scum.
Raging Bull
being.

And I really left that post the way it is. I couldn' use my phone because we werent allowed too. Not like it mattered at that pont though.
Raging Bull
Honestly, I probably would played the same as town. I really didn't think much about being the whole confirmed RB and pushing for drezi more. or other roles targetting NS.
Raging Bull
Oh yeah, We just got lucky with Nav kill. I wanted to hit someone off frosting wagon, but Sakura didn't update it carefully. I think Navizel name appeared twice on not voting and on frosting.

scum qt

http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/WgnXKFfZGqYs

dead qt is actually active wow.
Haneii

Raging Bull wrote:

Honestly, I probably would played the same as town. I really didn't think much about being the whole confirmed RB and pushing for drezi more. or other roles targetting NS.
I think you would have been more forward about your night action after claiming, if you were town, or have a good reason for not doing so at the very least.
Raging Bull
Not really haha. I really didn't think of claiming after "roleblocking" drezi too. Most stuff I did on last day was really I didnt think about it. I've been busy on weekends for me not to really think.
Haneii

Raging Bull wrote:

Not really haha. I really didn't think of claiming after "roleblocking" drezi too. Most stuff I did on last day was really I didnt think about it. I've been busy on weekends for me not to really think.
Yeah. I find playing scum draining because I find myself always having to think of/prepare town motivated reasons for my actions, posts, reads etc..
Ace Timing
sometimes I entertain the thought of not looking at my Role PM until D1 ended, that way I'd start out town. But then I might lynch my scumbuddy by accident, so not too good of an idea.
Raging Bull
Well. I hoped I saved your game Sakura. I guess people in dead chat liked it. I find it funny how I never used my RB as an actual RB but for sound haha.

Haneii wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

Yeah. I find playing scum draining because I find myself always having to think of/prepare town motivated reasons for my actions, posts, reads etc..
I rather die early than be last scum. That sucks so bad.

Ace Timing wrote:

But then I might lynch my scumbuddy by accident
whoops haha.
Haneii
@ace: random question, but did you hesitate at all when changing your ava to dio/consider it might affect your scum game?

Edit: goes well with nosferatu, though~
Ace Timing
@Haneii, not really, I change my ava all the time, I think I changed it like four times over the course of this game. Whether or not it could've influenced my scum game is an interesting thought though.
Amianki

Ace Timing wrote:

sometimes I entertain the thought of not looking at my Role PM until D1 ended, that way I'd start out town. But then I might lynch my scumbuddy by accident, so not too good of an idea.
Technically, that's damaging the integrity of the game. That's why we have a role-confirming pregame ( *;
Frostings
woop late to the party

thought town was gonna lose there at the end
paranoia throughout the later days got really high xdd

fun game to watch though after I got lynched really early