forum

Carbon-14 Mafia! [Town Win]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xiz
Hika should have distanced herself from me yesterday instead of saying im her top town, especially when just looking at it from a numbers perspective makes her reads obvious lies. I'm a little pissed that Gumica pretty much revealed Hika after Gumica died (even though the game was over lol)

vote: Hika
sLaiNi
Actually, I did not read the " Thanks for ending the misery, partner" stuff.

Anyway, good game at everyone.
sLaiNi
Inb4 Hika flipping town and Gumica just saving his partner through shifting suspicion.
Xiz
Since you didn't post "GG I was mafia"

I'm not mafia, since game is over.

Got'em
sLaiNi
Nice one then.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Vote Count 3.02

[LYNCH] Hika -- sLaiNi, Xiz
[1] sLaiNi -- Hika (L-1)
[0] Xiz --

[0] No Lynch --
Not Voting -- Hika, sLaiNi, Xiz,

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.

You guys lynch too quick. Lynch scene later today.
Gumica
Well, gg. No need to keep the game suspensed forever.
I fucked up twice badly. xD I did actually move to my new place, and in the process of it, I missed Hika's vote on sLaiNi, which would allow me to quickhammer X_X
...and, Xiz, that ending post was intended for you, but somehow people thought it was intended for Hika.
Hika
Nah it's okay, I had fun lmao :3
I'm not really sour or anything but there were things that could have been changed.
Hika

sLaiNi wrote:

Don't know if Hika is trolling scum or just bad, as I am conf cop lawl.

Also, I used my powerrole on myself to make sure I am no Mafia, and guess what, I am not shizophrenic.

Vote: Hika

I'll be so mad if she flips town.
\:D/
I actually voted the wrong person too which looked really bad on my part because I was half asleep lmfao
sLaiNi

Hika wrote:

sLaiNi wrote:

Don't know if Hika is trolling scum or just bad, as I am conf cop lawl.

Also, I used my powerrole on myself to make sure I am no Mafia, and guess what, I am not shizophrenic.

Vote: Hika

I'll be so mad if she flips town.
\:D/
I actually voted the wrong person too which looked really bad on my part because I was half asleep lmfao
Lawl, seeing it like this is really funny xD
Hika
Tbh, there were just very small mistakes on our part which always makes it funnier :3/
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Xiz and Slaini shoot Hika.
Hika, a Werewolf is lynched Day 3.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
ain't nobody got time for flavor
Hika
tru
Xiz
This was a very fun game :3
Also I'm glad this community knows to separate the game in regards to not taking anything anyone says personally.
God I messed up so many times especially forgetting that Jess was lynched and not even noticing the cop claim lol.

Also thanks for clarifying Gumica, I was really confused about that. I guess it was because you posted it right after Hika, or Hika's vote.
MBomb

Xiz wrote:

Okay. I don't need to talk anymore I've made my decisions. Here are the deciding factors:

- Magic bird could have won the game when there were two votes on Salini if he was scum. He did not. This could mean a Salini/MagicBird scum paring but nobody counter-claimed Salini, which cleares Salini and Magic Bird.
- Gumica was ghosting the thread last night (or like 12h ago) and I caught him twice doing so. If he was real, he would have dropped everything and said "SHIT NO WAIT" or something and would have not thrown the game. Also his read convienently coming back targeting MagicBird who Gumica never truly pinged in D1.
- The reason why mafia didn't win when two votes were on Salini was because Gumica didn't get the memo and vote, because he was moving I'm assuming. He had to re-enter the thread carefully since scum no longer had a free game.
- I'm surprised Hika has me as top town, when he should have been calling me scum to draw the lines more.

This is the information that has been presented in front of me. I can only make the best guess given the information given to me at this time.

The scum team this game is Gumica / Hika.
I must say, "Magic Bird" made me laugh :^)
MBomb

Xiz wrote:

I was hinting at something else, but it was interpreted as something completely different. Does that help?
Also just wondering Xiz what did you actually mean here? I interpreted it as a Seer claim, so was confused when i found out you weren't seer.
Xiz
oh god I never noticed I said magic bird. I totally failed at english this game lol.

Pretty much since I was using specific termonolgy (as in saying only mafia instead of scum) I thought that you thought I was a power role.
And by you posting/asking me to claim there I thought I knew YOU were a seer, so I was REALLY close to doinga roleswap with you to get killed off so you could live, but I decided not to incase it backfired and you pushed to kill me. This is my first game with this community so I didn't want to go balls deep in plays right off the bat. But you were fake as well, which was hilarious haha.
Sakura
dangit, and my mini isn't even ready yet : <
Birdy
I messed up completely missing Jess got lynched, too. Otherwise it was a fun and good game! A very good call on treebomb's part also sacrificing himself.
MBomb

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I messed up completely missing Jess got lynched, too. Otherwise it was a fun and good game! A very good call on treebomb's part also sacrificing himself.
In my dead QT i actually put my reasoning behind doing that, I'll just post it here.

"Oh also, I planned the seer fakeclaim a few days in advance. This is because:
1. I die, and we don't lose a power role.
2. I live, seer counter claims, I link p/4530042, where the first letter of every sentence spells out "I'm not Seer", and we have a confirmed Seer and an (almost) conf-town. After this, cop claims, one scum counter claims cop, and then we lynch the person who hasn't claimed anything, as by PoE they must be scum, and then the next day, lynch one of the cops and hope we're right.
3. I live, seer counterclaims during twilight, neither of us get killed due to confusion, same circumstance as above.
4. I live, scum fakeclaims seer, real seer claims (This case would be obvious that the first person who claimed would be scum, as why would scum counterclaim when there's already two claims.)
5. I live but the Seer dies, this was the worst possible conclusion but yea, I link that post, and then scum probably tries to jump on me, but I doubt town would believe them considering I did make that post 3 days in advance. "

(Ik some people already saw it but for those who didn't)