League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Navizel
sLaiNi

Navizel wrote:

Greetings, Summoner. Welcome to Summoners Rift.
You are Zyra "Rise of the Thorns" from the Blue Team.
Your ability is Vengeful Thorn. Upon being lynched, you may fire a single piercing thorn to an enemy, dealing true damage therefore killing them. To use, PM your target.
You win when the Purple Team have been eliminated.

GuyInFreezer

Navizel wrote:

You are Katarina "The Sinister Blade" from the Blue Team.
Your abilities are Voracity, Shunpo, and Death Lotus. However, Voracity and Shunpo are the only abilities available at the start. You may use your Shunpo at night to blink to your preferred target. If the target got lynched or killed, you will level up and gain your ultimate Death Lotus. Voracity will also activate resetting your cooldowns. You may then use your Shunpo and Death Lotus at night to kill someone. Your abilities will not reset again after using them the second time.

Setsuen

Navizel wrote:

You are Morgana "Fallen Angel" from the Blue Team.
You do not have any abilities but you have an item; it is Zhonya's Hourglass. Using it will put you in stasis for a single night, rendering yourself invulnerable and untargetable for the duration. It has a very long cooldown so you can only use it once.

Xiz

Navizel wrote:

You are Riven "The Exile" from the Blue Team.
Unfortunately, your abilities have been nerfed by Riot. You can't kill someone with full health with your abilities anymore. You can still kill someone with your abilities but only if the target has acquired half the required lynch votes. Killing someone through your abilities ends the day and night phase will begin. This is only a one-shot ability.

Frostings

Navizel wrote:

You are Poppy "The Iron Ambassador" from the Blue Team.
Your ability is Diplomatic Immunity. Poppy focuses the target for the day, resetting the vote count and making him and his target the only champions that can be voted for the rest of the day. This is a one-shot ability.
In addition, since your faction is Demacia, you are neighbors with your fellow Demacian Xin Zhao. You two may communicate here.

- Magic Bomb -

Navizel wrote:

You are Xin Zhao "The Seneschal of Demacia" from the Blue Team.
Your abilities are Challenge and Crescent Sweep. Challenge automatically activates if someone is on the verge of getting lynched. Xin Zhao may use Crescent Sweep on the challenged player to stop the target's lynch ending the day without anyone getting lynched. Crescent Sweep can only be used once but Challenge will always activate whenever the conditions are met.
In addition, since you are a Demacian, you are neighbors with your fellow Demacian Poppy. You two may communicate here.

Ace Timing

Navizel wrote:

You are Ahri "The Nine-Tailed Fox" from the Blue Team.
You are a cunning and deceptive nine-tailed fox. Upon investigation, the investigator will receive a Purple Team result instead of Blue Team.
You also have your ability Charm. You may charm someone at night making the target unable to use their abilities.

Skullmaster4

Navizel wrote:

You are Ezreal "The Prodigal Explorer" from the Blue Team.
Your ability is Mystic Shot. Each night, you may target someone to check if they are from the Blue Team or the Purple Team. Furthermore, since you are fragile, if you check someone that is not from the Blue Team, you will die.

Tanzklaue

Navizel wrote:

You are Janna "The Storm's Fury" from the Blue Team.
Your ability is Monsoon. Janna releases soothing winds healing and protecting everyone from night kills. This can only be used once.

Hika

Navizel wrote:

You are Jinx "The Loose Cannon" from the Purple Team.
Your ability is Get Excited! You also have your guns Pow-Pow and Fishbones. Your Pow-Pow is your normal vote while your Fishbones is your one-shot doublevote. Once you use your doublevote, you are not allowed to change votes anymore. If the target dies the day you used your doublevote, your ability Get Excited! will activate and you will gain another shot for the Fishbones gun. As long as the target gets lynched, you will always get another shot for your Fishbones.
Since you are from the Purple Team, you are unaffected by the patch. You know your team which means Purple Team may communicate here.
Each night, Purple Team may perform a kill on someone. Only one member may perform the kill on that night.
Additionally, you have your opinion and your vote just like the members of the Blue Team.
You win when you control half of the votes.

-Jess-

Navizel wrote:

You are Ashe "The Frost Archer" from the Purple Team.
Your ability is Hawkshot and it only has two charges. Ashe may send a hawk spirit at night to track everyone. Ashe then learns who everyone targeted that night but not what action they performed on their target.
Since you are from the Purple Team, you are unaffected by the patch. You know your team which means Purple Team may communicate here.
Each night, Purple Team may perform a kill on someone. Only one member may perform the kill on that night.
Additionally, you have your opinion and your vote just like the members of the Blue Team.

Chamelo_Th

Navizel wrote:

You are Maokai "The Twisted Treant" from the Purple Team.
You have your spell Teleport. At night, you may use your teleport to tank for someone redirecting the abilities directed to your target to you instead. You can only use your teleport once.
GuyInFreezer
Also given that time, Ace quicklynch was normal.

We all thought he was the last one after all.
Hika
fucking a

it was fun though.
Hika
ready for another game tho
-[Jess]-
Lolz

here

Omg I can use a track and fake a kill in D5 and win orz
Sakura
I still hold that the Jess bus on Hika was totally unnecessary, they had more chances to win before that.
Tanzklaue
nobody read either jess or hika as scum. they actually had ez game.
GuyInFreezer
And killing setsuen
MBomb

Tanzklaue wrote:

nobody read either jess or hika as scum. they actually had ez game.
Hey I scumread Jess :^(
Tanzklaue
killing setsuen is like the worst thing scum can do. setsuen is living omgus, wifom and all that other snazzy stuff scum likes in townplayers.
Tanzklaue
also reading the scum qt when there is only one scum left is always so agonizing and sad.

i know the feeling of being compeltely paranoid and slowly falling into amdness and recognizing every little mistake after you already committed to it.
Tanzklaue
town actually did everything to throw this game, from venging the cop to blocking the doc.

like holy shit if you think about it for more than 5 seconds you get an aneurysm from how undeserved that one was.
GuyInFreezer
Just like a LoL game
Tanzklaue
it was still a nice warm up game, gg everyone!

the real game is when magical girl upick starts though.
Ace Timing

Tanzklaue wrote:

town actually did everything to throw this game, from venging the cop to blocking the doc.

YOU DON'T FEEL MY PAIN
Ace Timing
technically 8 days ago, but that pic is old
Topic Starter
Navizel
misplay and lag
"I'm Ahri and I'm helping"
Setsuen
Tanz plz. There was no way scum could lynch me off. You saw how Hika tried and failed. Therefore they had to kill me as GIF town read me(unless ofc they killed GIF too but at that time GIF also town read Hika which is prob why they did not kill off GIF until much later) Although I wish scum thought the same as you and gave me an easy ticket to being a late game heavy town read z.z
Hika
haha well i did what i could but idk why jess tried to kill me off

that would have been an ez game if she didnt but fun nonetheless
GuyInFreezer
Xiz
Oh thank goodness, i thought i was wrong.

That game was a lot of fun everyone ^^ I enjoyed it <3