forum

Top 20 Swedish osu! players of 2015 voting!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Brillianton
1. Slizzer
2. Syltost
3. Slizzer
4. Syltost
5. Slizzer
6. Syltost
7. Slizzer
8. Syltost
9. Slizzer
10. WORSTPOLACKEU

Serious list
I don't really keep track on Swedish players that much so I will go with what I know.
1. Kearnen
2. Slizzer/Xytox
3. Slizzer/Xytox
4. WORSTPOLACKEU
5. SnickarN
6. Shimox
7. Gnuu
8. XII
9. Anton - best name deserves to be #1 :^)
10. Kyschel

Honorable mentions in no specific order:
Gyunyuu
Bubba
Physalis
Haxwell
Keewlan - got the acc, just need a bit more consistent aim
_---_

Slizzer wrote:

Honorable mentions
Brillianton - Rankedmapophobia
More like shitmap phobia :^)
Kleyar
1. Aphromoo
2. WORSTPOLACKEU
3. Slizzer
4. Xytox
5. _---_
6. XII
7. SnickarN
8. Gnuu
9. AntoN
10. alfred
Kamilton
1.WORSTPOLACKEU
2.Snickarn
3.Haxwell
Shikuni123
1. Aphromoo
2. WORSTPOLACKEU
3. SnickarN
Kevs
1. Kearnen / Aphromoo
2. Worstpolackeu
3. Lingonberra
4. Haxwell
5. Kevs :^)
6. _---_
7. Freckle
8. iaceo
9. l1mi
10. Kyschel
lingonberra
1. Kearnen / Aphromoo
2. Worstpolackeu
3. Xytox
4. XII
5. l1mi
6. Haxwell
7. Kevs
8. Freckle
9. lingonberra
Kyshiro
1.WORSTPOLACKEU
2.Snickarn
3.Anton
4.Shimox
5.XII
999.Kyshiro
l1mi
This is easy, copy paste. Or is this a question about who farmed the most and are overranked?

Edit: Why not host a swedish 1vs1 tournament instead, isnt that how you settle stuff by fighting it out? lets say Mr Unknown is the best swedish player but noone know him, he would get zero votes and the opposite applies as well.

#1 Aphromoo
#2 Xytox
#3 WORSTPOLACKEU
#4 Slizzer
#5 Gnuu
#6 SnickarN
#7 XII
#8 Gyuunyu
#9 Shimox
#10 AntoN
#11 _---_
#12 Kyschel
#13 Fuwzie
#14 Bubba
#15 Physalis
#16 HenBurgaaa
#17 alfred
#18 Vanillaire
#19 fcuk
#20 MuffubZ
XII

l1mi wrote:

This is easy, copy paste. Or is this a question about who farmed the most and are overranked?

Edit: Why not host a swedish 1vs1 tournament instead, isnt that how you settle stuff by fighting it out? lets say Mr Unknown is the best swedish player but noone know him, he would get zero votes and the opposite applies as well.

#1 Aphromoo
#2 Xytox
#3 WORSTPOLACKEU
#4 Slizzer
#5 Gnuu
#6 SnickarN
#7 XII
#8 Gyuunyu
#9 Shimox
#10 AntoN
#11 _---_
#12 Kyschel
#13 Fuwzie
#14 Bubba
#15 Physalis
#16 HenBurgaaa
#17 alfred
#18 Vanillaire
#19 fcuk
#20 MuffubZ
edge intensifies, you're allowed to vote however you want. I don't see why you think it has anything to do with your pp.

I for example think you are way higher rated than your rank and would put you at 15~
Same way someone thinks I'm way trash and I'm not even on their list.
fartownik
1. Aphromoo
2. Polack
3. Xytox
4. Gnuu
5. Slizzer
6. SnickarN
7. AntoN
8. Shimox
9. XII
10. Gyunyuu
l1mi

XII wrote:

edge intensifies, you're allowed to vote however you want. I don't see why you think it has anything to do with your pp.

I for example think you are way higher rated than your rank and would put you at 15~

Define what "good" is then, what is good? And once you done that, explain how you should compare all variables. In the end its a game with rules that apply to everyone so the PP system is indeed fair and valid no matter how its currently constructed or how misleading or stupid one might think it is. But I could be wrong.
XII
:lol:

l1mi wrote:

XII wrote:

Define what "good" is then, what is good? And once you done that, explain how you should compare all variables. In the end its a game with rules that apply to everyone so the PP system is indeed fair and valid no matter how its currently constructed or how misleading or stupid one might think it is. But I could be wrong.

Well that's not possible, you can't define what good is in a game like Osu!.

I just don't understand how a tournament would help?
l1mi

XII wrote:

Thats where I wanted to come, its pretty hard to define whats good in a game like osu! therefore its hard to compare players. But the PP system is the game rules. Therefore, whatever rank the PP system give you is where you belong. Unless as I wrote before, this is a question about who is over/underranked.

No youre right a tournament wouldnt help but rather action than empty words right. And it would be more fun.
Ascendance
1. WORSTPOLACKEU
2. Kearnen
3. Slizzer
4. Xytox
5. SnickarN
6. Shimox
7. Gnuu
8. XII
9. Haxwell <:
10. Kyschel
Liiraye

l1mi wrote:

XII wrote:

Thats where I wanted to come, its pretty hard to define whats good in a game like osu! therefore its hard to compare players. But the PP system is the game rules. Therefore, whatever rank the PP system give you is where you belong. Unless as I wrote before, this is a question about who is over/underranked.

No youre right a tournament wouldnt help but rather action than empty words right. And it would be more fun.

These contests are simple: List the people who've made the most impressive plays and stood out most to you in 2015

If you were to go purely on skill, I'd put Gnuu, gyuunyu, shimox way higher in the list, but since they barely played 2015 I can't really do that.
Xytox
I agree that these kind of lists are completely pointless nowadays, this is something I've even said before. There's no meaning to them anymore after ppv2 was implemented. Their purpose to fix broken leaderboards has long gone, but for some reason the community still wants them made. I guess they like the videos.

I don't mind though. The community can do whatever they want. I'll contribute to it if I feel like it, and I'll ignore it if I am not interested. I think you can do the same.
Hei-san
1. WORSTPOLACKEU
2. SnickarN
3. Slizzer
4. Aphromoo
Hostman
1. WORSTPOLACKEU
2. XII
3. Slizzer
4. Xytox
5. SnickarN
6. Haxwell
7. Gnuu
8. Kearnen
9. Shimox
10. Kyschel
Luris
1. WORSTPOLACKEU
2. Aphromoo
3. Xytox
4. XII
5. Haxwell
6. SnickarN
7. Gnuu
8. Shimox
9. AntoN
10. Gyuunyu
Mo0nDragon
1. Worstpolakeu
2.SnickarN
3. Gnuu
4.AntoN
Kurai
Locking this thread for the time being and removing some of its posts.
Op can either contact shARPII or I whenever they want it unlocked.