forum

Cracking Idea Mafia [Game Over]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frostings
I don't think there's any big motive for town to fakeclaim for so long, especially fakeclaiming JK which is already a really powerful role and would be NKd asap
Also when Hika hinted at her investigative role, why would she target Sakura then? Why not the prime suspects going into the Day

Zexion wrote:

The Day 1 massclaim was really weird. I didn't see any positive stuff from it, or you guys do? Both mafia fakeclaimed as usual and never got found out.
I think claims was alright. It would have been of massive benefit to town if we had more methods of confirming them though. Eventually though the fakeclaims would get outed, like it did with Dake, and should have with Hika
pieguyn
sorry i flaked... i thought i would have enough time but my RL got fucked over shortly after the game started and i didn't have enough time for any of my games. > <

i'm glad to see Hika was able to win despite me having (fake) claimed before she came into the game. replacing in with that kind of situation is very difficult.
Frostings
*shakes fists angrily*
Sakura

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Sakura

Do you really think pie would ditch town to get scumrole?
(The only reason i never pushed pie slot more)
:(
Hika
all i got to say is
Hika
l o l
-[Jess]-

Batujitsu wrote:

Jesszi wrote:

Batu the idiot :3
lmao
*you idiot
Hika
ez game ez life -iraffer
-[Jess]-
I want to see the scum qt
Hika
DakeDekaane
No goo invasion is to blame on my bad luck ;_;

Still fun game.
Hika
ps: i shouldn't have targeted sakura i was supposed to target batu but he told me to target her and i got scared as fuck when she said she was surprised
because if i targeted her, in reality she wouldn't get a result, correct?
so she should have known pie's claim was fake :p

i wasnt sure if i wanted to play cause of fake claim but it was worth it.
Hika
and sorry DD, I had to out you because I had a feeling )))):
DakeDekaane
^Also I was thinking on a possible Hika + Sakura due that, lol.

Me on Dead QT wrote:

Batu for MVP.
metal sonic1
Well then. Game was too scum sided. Town should not lose after mislynching only twice.
metal sonic1
Well I'm glad I was sheeping Sakura all the way

Except when she was wrong
metal sonic1
So I guess I did have fun. Thanks sakura. Thanks osumafia. And thanks pie (alto your flake was sad)
metal sonic1
Wait drezi was scum the entire time?!

Jesus fuck
metal sonic1
lots of talk in the scum qt wanting to kill me lol

Hoo boy
Sakura

metal sonic1 wrote:

Well then. Game was too scum sided. Town should not lose after mislynching only twice.
That's what you get on the idea mafia games, since it only requires that town has at least half of the playerlist.
I do hope you play more games here tho, i miss playing with you.
metal sonic1
aww ok <3 I will join a next game

Please send advertisements via Skype! since pieguy is mafia flaky :<