forum

[confirmed] alt+tab bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deyv
Not sure if this only applies to Windows 10 users, as for I changed just last week and this bug/glitch appeared. While I'm paused, to alt+tab out to check something else, in osu! registers it as if I'm pressing tab to remove the leader board, even though that's not my intention. As shown below.

osu! version: 20160409cuttingedge
Dntm8kmeeatu
Your youtube link is broken, Make sure to use the code properly, by using everything just past watchv?= It should look like wNkxFZmcA2g not /watch?v=wNkxFZmcA2g or anything like that.

Nevermind, Fixed.

I'm sure this behavior is mostly intended. Alt+tab is disabled when playing so you don't accidentally tab out of game. But it hiding the scoreboard might be a small byproduct of that.

Never mind alt+tab isn't disabled... I thought it was. I'm going insane.
VeilStar
I thought we had a confirmed thread on this but it seems not. It's already a known issue though. Confirming this.
Topic Starter
deyv
Bump.

Bug is still present.
Pawsu

Deyv wrote:

Bump.

Bug is still present.
...Okay? That's why it's confirmed?
Topic Starter
deyv
sry
Topic Starter
deyv
wops
Glowix
This isn't a bug for me, but try changing the keyboard binding for showing the leaderboard.

1. Go to osu main menu

2. Go to options

3. Go to the option 'input' or look for the button that looks like a game controller, or just go and search up 'keyboard bindings.'

4. Go to keyboard bindings

5. Go and look for the 'tab' button, which is under 'In-Game,' and change it to another key.

Hope this helps ^-^