haunte
nice map fort
Zyl
Fort = God Mapper!

+1 Star :)
dadadok
LETS PLAY GOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Scarlet Evans
I think that Terror diff name is okay. For me, it clearly indicates that the difficulty is.. well... very high and above the standard extra :)
As a side note, if I remember correctly, there was an idea about naming very hard difficulties, above Extra, as Ultra (was it ztrot's idea?), so I suppose that it could be also used as a "standard" name too, in case of needing greater naming diversity?

Anyway, I hope that Terror can stay and it's more a guideline in this case, especially as the name itself is kind of intuitive and says what are we going to find there <3

Take my star! Good luck with ranking!
Ayyri
y e s
Weber

Zocto wrote:

Aren't you only allowed to make the hardest diff a special name?
I think this is probably something that'll be fixed in the upcoming RC changes, but as it stands, if a mapset has more than 1 7*+ difficulties, there isn't really an appropriate general diff name for 7* difficulties, except for custom names.

I can think of only two examples of this actually happening: Toumei Elegy (Skystar's Tragic Love Extra) and the recent Kegare Naki Bara Juuji (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1003565).

Terror should be fine, especially since there isn't really an alternative.
Weber
Also please change hardest diff bg back, the reference to batman really takes away from the map's unique feel, kind of like the Cheatreal mapset's bg.

(Also theres already a ranked marathon with that bg)
ClrSCR
oh no
squirrelpascals
yeah the batman bg really isn't relevant lol
Zyl
And the names AREN'T REALLY THAT IMPORTANT! remember that the custom names are... well... custom... ok you understood the point... But you can put any name to your diff that's because it's "custom" try to check "No Title" map, is "Lemur" custom name something that is related to the map? i don't really think so... before make that comments remember that the names are totally customizable is fun if you put some crazy or creative name instead of the "Default" or "Original" ones!~

& well the BG aren't really "that important" to mention it once and once and once there's THOUSANDS of maps that have irrelevant BG's (just check mostly of t+pazolite (<- Artist, not mapper...) ranked maps and the BG's aren't really relevant, and if you see a ranked map in osu with the same BG it's like... to say that your map is ranked and other map haves the BG so you can not use it... (Zyl were in this situation...) (<- sorry) so the BG isn't really that important ¡TO MAKE SUCH A SPAM OF IT! remember that is the mapper choice if he use that BG and not yours... Don't hate me...!

Yes... i'm kinda fanboy of Fort Keh heh heh~

8-)
O-Moei
Brace yourself everyone !

Oke
ah tae, kalo pun enggak. Bercanda bercanda :V buat nakutin doang
Jayne
Love this map and song, but I'm going to complain about a small segment in your insane difficulty.

The part at 01:27:273 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) just isn't fun to play. I read it wrong everytime, and it annoys the hell out of me even when I practice it it's awkward.

Specifically this part 01:27:873 (8,9,10) just has weird flow entering and exiting the repeating slider.
Moeruattack
666 favorited
Nice hell
Dianthus
I don't get the diff name hate.. There are maps that have many if not all custom diff names.
Examples:
Hatsune Miku - World is Mine (yeah, I realize the mapset has too low quality for today's standards, just wanted to show an example)
Daisuke Achiwa - BASARA
Shindehai - ONE-PUNCH MAN FOREVER

Also, the Terror one actually makes sense, you read "Terror" and you know it's gonna nearly impossible, don't even have to check star count.

Get this ranked please.
#batmanbghatetrain
Zyl

Hedgeturtle wrote:

I don't get the diff name hate.. There are maps that have many if not all custom diff names.
Examples:
Hatsune Miku - World is Mine (yeah, I realize the mapset has too low quality for today's standards, just wanted to show an example)
Daisuke Achiwa - BASARA
Shindehai - ONE-PUNCH MAN FOREVER

Also, the Terror one actually makes sense, you read "Terror" and you know it's gonna nearly impossible, don't even have to check star count.

Get this ranked please.
#batmanbghatetrain
1-2009
2-2010
3-Class is a single diff name, in some way things like those are rankable Example, something like that map aren't really a problem, but no "relevant" diff names are not rankable (i don't know if this is clear)

Resumed: You can not have more than 1 custom name
Ashton
loved hype
frozz
My hand!
Kingo
great beatmap but the end is fucking inconsistent. maybe it's just me, but I keep dying there... like 90% of my deaths are right before the end.
Nora Ria
bro i need this map's wallpaper its sick. Is there anyone can send me this wp?