posted
Total Posts
show more
Syencery
I want to join man, rekt some kids

Preferred timeslot: Saturday Sunday 12-5pm
Topic Starter
ClawViper
madaoka-chan and Wong9ne has PM'd me their intention to join - added to the registration list.
Seiji Yamamura
Preferred time: Friday and Saturday (9pm - 11pm)

Preferred time is preferred start time of match. Flexible to a certain extent. GLHF everyone~
Gilochan
what does R stands for in omt registration list? Just wondering.
Rumia-
R is for reserved
EDIT : probably to be put in if any of the current top 32 registered withdraw before registration ends
Kagari

Gilochan wrote:

Probably stands for "Reserved" (and high chance to not being able to participate in this tourney lul).

Jokes aside, I really hope that the players that are in the reserved list have equal chance of participating the tourney. Like for example, every player on the reserved list along with the last 2 confirmed players will have to battle with each other in a one day wildcard tournament for the last two spots in the main tourney.

Or increase the number of participates for the tourney
Topic Starter
ClawViper

Kagari wrote:

Gilochan wrote:

Probably stands for "Reserved" (and high chance to not being able to participate in this tourney lul).

Jokes aside, I really hope that the players that are in the reserved list have equal chance of participating the tourney. Like for example, every player on the reserved list along with the last 2 confirmed players will have to battle with each other in a one day wildcard tournament for the last two spots in the main tourney.

Or increase the number of participates for the tourney

I have thought about this before and it is workable to a certain extent (start the tournament 1 week earlier for the wildcard qualifiers), but it would also mean 1 more week of scheduling matches and less time in between the release of draws and the actual tournament (this is when we usually organize the staff, let referees decide what matches to take and confirm everyone's attendance). In the end it does add quite a bit of stress (because I don't like to seem unprofessional when hosting tourneys and want control over everything as much as possible), so it is much easier for us to just go with the top 32.

Considering that there are quite a lot of people willing to come forward and sponsor the OMT this year compared to previous years, hopefully there will be someone else who is willing to organize a tournament which is more inclusive of lower-ranked players. I do understand that the OMT has traditionally always been only catered to higher ranked players (with the pp requirements in previous years, and when there is no longer any pp requirement we still limit to 32)
decaykets
I'd like to get rekt

Preferred time : Fri, Sat, Sun, 9pm - 12pm
a hotdog
I will play JUST FOR FUN......

Preferred date and time: Friday and Saturday 3p.m.- 6p.m.
PLS NO BULLY ME w
Cherrie Pie
Lel im into mania now but wouldnt hurt to play some std and rek sum lolis.

Preferred: Weekdays 1pm to 6pm
Weekend anytime
Topic Starter
ClawViper
Kivold has PM'd me his registration!

On the other hand, TayGames and Rampax withdrew from the tournament :(
BlackViper2
Yeah I'd like to join
Preferred time : 9pm - 12 midnight
cloud_chaser02
Ayy im back and i want to join

preferred time if no emergency

saturday 9:30pm-12:30am
sunday 9:30-11:30pm
Topic Starter
ClawViper
Amane- has PM'd me his registration

Preferred time: Anytime

EDIT 18/8/2017: Amane- has withdrawn
yumesaki-hikari
Join
Fri: 1800-2300
Sat: 2100-2300
Sun: 1600-2300
Asmodeusa
I couldn't join the last time I was invited, because of college work and stuff :p. Hopefully this time I could.

Preferred time slot : Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 12 am
TequilaWolf
count me in! preferred slots: friday 8+, sat/sun whenever
DragonSlayer240
I want to join, its my first time entering an Osu tournament...

Preferred timeslot: Saturday: 9pm-12am
L u m i n o u s
hi...i ... want to join..
preffered timeslot: saturday & sunday after 9pm
Topic Starter
ClawViper
All players who have registered for the OMT, please check your osu! inboxes from time to time to ensure that you do not miss out anything. I will send ALL updates there.
KecHik445
Woah. May the best player win :^