forum

Beatmap Discussions (Modding v2) General Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
So we are basically 100% live with Beatmap Discussions (known to some as modding v2).

1. All new beatmaps uploaded will use the new system
  2. All existing maps in WIP and pending that don't have any mod posts in the forum have been converted across.

I understand this is a pretty biig change, so this post is for anyone having issues or not understanding part of the new system.

Here are a few resources collected to help you out, but please post in this thread if you have any questions about the system:

1. Check the unofficial guide
Litharrale
Not sure if it's intentional but you can still post in old moddingv1 threads that are "locked" by quoting a previous post

example
p/6344459/
hi-mei
Please check this thread for feedback: t/661073/start=30

people are struggling with modding v2 cause the kudosu doesnt appear in their profiles after they get it on mods.

fix plz
hi-mei

hi-mei wrote:

oh boys, there are people getting 10kds per maps set XD

@peppy can you please change the Kudosu thing to come from "resolved" but not "upvoted" instead?

people gonna abuse that for sure
Topic Starter
peppy
Going forward this is how kudosu will be awarded.
Jelavi
Buenas...veran recien eh empezado con una aficion a crear betmaps y bueno pues la duda que tengo...el cual no se si tengo un error de mi computadora o simplemente he hecho algo mal...el punto es que para cambiar el modo de juego que me sale por defecto "ALL" y al momento de cambiarlo pues no me sale una barra de selección o algo parecido...ahora he visto en otros beatmaps...y el modo que quiero en especifico es "osumania" y bueno al irme en "Advance" y editar el valor "ALL" a "osumania" y le pongo a ok pues no me hace ningun cambio...podrian ayudarme por favor? se los agradeceria mucho...y tambien, podrian decirme que formato me recomiendan para el video de mi beatmap? y por ultimo... como modificar de manera correcta el BPM de mi beatmap? eso seria todo...mas urgente es el problema con la modalidad de juego...agradezco antemano la ayuda :D :) y si aqui no debí publicar mi pregunta pues perdon por mi error :lol:

English Version

heya ... you will see recently eh started with a hobby to create betmaps and well the doubt that I have ... which I do not know if I have an error of my computer or I have simply done something wrong ... the point is that to change the game mode that comes out by default "ALL" and when I change it because I do not get a selection bar or something ... now I've seen in other beatmaps ... and the way I want in specific is "osumania "and good to go in" Advance "and edit the value" ALL "to" osumania "and I put it to ok because it does not make any change ... could you help me please? I would greatly appreciate it ... and also, could you tell me what format do you recommend for the video of my beatmap? and finally ... how to modify the BPM of my beatmap correctly? that would be everything ... more urgent is the problem with the game mode ... I thank the help in advance: D :) and if I did not have to publish my question here, sorry for my mistake: lol: