forum

Help for my map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DrakeCool
I have a problem and I would like someone who knows how to help me get the offset or explain it to me I do not understand how to have it accurate
:)
MarekKratochvil
Well, offset is a number, that influences the song depending on the number you set it on. Fe. if you have set your offset to + 50, the beat on the certain object will appear after you've clicked the object. That means you will click on the object, and after that you'll hear the beat, which was supposed to be on that object. If the offset is -50, the beat will appear before the time you should press the object. So you will first hear the beat a little bit sooner, than you normally would without the offset.
Offset can sometimes help you, though it differs from person to person. Someone uses it, someone doesn't. It depends on your personal preference.
You can change your offset in options (that change will apply on all maps you're going to play until you change it again) or you can change it in-game by pressing the keys you've set your decrease local song offset and increase local song offset on (this method will only apply for that one specific map)
Full Tablet
Set the map offset so the hitsounds match the music when playing the map with auto mod (make sure the hitsound audio file is in .wav format and doesn't have any silence at the start). Make sure the offset is set so the beatmap starts at the start of a measure (or bar) in the music.

While setting the beatmap offset, make sure your custom offset in the map are set to 0, and the Universal Offset (in the main menu) is set to a value that makes other maps' (that are already timed) hitsounds sync with their music.
Topic Starter
DrakeCool
I'm hard to understand I'm new creating XD maps