99999998767898765456787654321234567890: exgon
Nice username bad comment D:
DeletedUser_1417202
scary xd
Intensity
Erika is very scary
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
Hello :O Time for another update! This time I have not manually change the post, but rather I've iterated the rankings so I can spend less manual effort for future updates! This would also mean the ranking is not going to look colourful and nice D: But the data is sure to be easily updated! Here's the ranking of Replay View Counts, for 5000 players from global rank #1 to global rank #5000:

Raw views ranking (actual ranking):
https://github.com/caiheang/caiheang/blob/master/First%205000%20players'%20Replay%20Views%20by%20raw%20views%202nd-May-2018.txt

Views for each global ranking (ranking per listed on global performance points leaderboard):
https://github.com/caiheang/caiheang/blob/master/First%205000%20players'%20Replay%20Views%20by%20global%20ranking%202nd-May-2018.txt

Python 3 code for nerds who have nothing better to do:
https://github.com/caiheang/caiheang/blob/master/Osu%20Replays%20Watched%20FULL.py

Just Ctrl+F, if you are not below rank #5000 you're probably somewhere on this list, check yourself out!

P.S. There are 66 players with above 10,000 replay views!
P.S.S. Can't believe Deceitful's massive 60,000+ views is not even on the Top 10 list D:
P.S.S.S. PakaChan did something similar some time ago hehe
P.S.S.S.S. I'm #104 now, PLEASE BOOST ME TO TOP 100!! :O

VER.6
02/MAY/2018
1700 UTC+8 (start of iteration)
1915 UTC+8 (post made)
DeletedUser_1417202

He Ang Erika wrote:

Hello :O Time for another update! This time I have not manually change the post, but rather I've iterated the rankings so I can spend less manual effort for future updates! This would also mean the ranking is not going to look colourful and nice D: But the data is sure to be easily updated! Here's the ranking of Replay View Counts, for 5000 players from global rank #1 to global rank #5000:

Raw views ranking (actual ranking):
https://github.com/caiheang/caiheang/blob/master/First%205000%20players'%20Replay%20Views%20by%20raw%20views%202nd-May-2018.txt

Views for each global ranking (ranking per listed on global performance points leaderboard):
https://github.com/caiheang/caiheang/blob/master/First%205000%20players'%20Replay%20Views%20by%20global%20ranking%202nd-May-2018.txt

Python 3 code for nerds who have nothing better to do:
https://github.com/caiheang/caiheang/blob/master/Osu%20Replays%20Watched%20FULL.py

Just Ctrl+F, if you are not below rank #5000 you're probably somewhere on this list, check yourself out!

P.S. There are 66 players with above 10,000 replay views!
P.S.S. Can't believe Deceitful's massive 60,000+ views is not even on the Top 10 list D:
P.S.S.S. PakaChan did something similar some time ago hehe
P.S.S.S.S. I'm #104 now, PLEASE BOOST ME TO TOP 100!! :O

VER.6
02/MAY/2018
1700 UTC+8 (start of iteration)
1915 UTC+8 (post made)
I thought it was a little, but ... There was no many people here like this...? oh.. :o

And it's so amaze to post detail this information...;; I guess I'm surprised again.
thx he ang!
Kingkevin30
@He Ang Erika

I'm still planning on doing something similar, so i'll probably post it in here aswell once its done

Right now im collecting all the "replay's watched" Data-Points of the Top100 (of most replays watched)
Since the new Website gives you Data points from January 2012 until Today.
So i can show the progression with a Graph, aswell as determening the "popularity" of certain players at certain points in time.

(And that stuff could probably be easily done, if i only knew how to code stuff ;w; )
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

Sub Class wrote:

I thought it was a little, but ... There was no many people here like this...? oh.. :o

And it's so amaze to post detail this information...;; I guess I'm surprised again.
thx he ang!
Hehe there are a lot people, ExoSphere is #3000+ but has almost 15,000 views :O I NEED VIEW BOOST!
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1552429 Celegas use view boost to get to 6,000+ views :X
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

Kingkevin30 wrote:

@He Ang Erika

I'm still planning on doing something similar, so i'll probably post it in here aswell once its done

Right now im collecting all the "replay's watched" Data-Points of the Top100 (of most replays watched)
Since the new Website gives you Data points from January 2012 until Today.
So i can show the progression with a Graph, aswell as determening the "popularity" of certain players at certain points in time.

(And that stuff could probably be easily done, if i only knew how to code stuff ;w; )
Oooo but the Top 100 sometimes switch places (e.g. #101 become #100, #100 falls off the chart). I can cut the number of iteration to just 100 person instead of 5000 people. If you have the routine to run the code once everyday at the same time, then you'll get about 100 data points person player in 3 months!
RAMPAGE88
Boosted
DeletedUser_1417202
How is that possible...?
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

RAMPAGE88 wrote:

Boosted
B O O S T me!! :D

Sub Class wrote:

How is that possible...?
He go to his friend's house and watch his own replay? o3o B O O S T E D ! !
Intensity
me when?
DeletedUser_1417202

Sub Class wrote:

How is that possible...?
He go to his friend's house and watch his own replay? o3o B O O S T E D ! ![/quote]

Oh, there was that way.

I forgot it...
DeletedUser_1417202

He Ang Erika wrote:

Oh, there was that way.

I forgot it...[/quote]
Intensity

Sub Class wrote:

He Ang Erika wrote:

Oh, there was that way.

I forgot it...
[/quote]

6k watch, hmmm crazy
DeletedUser_1417202

Asytar wrote:

6k watch, hmmm crazy
2017?2018? ctb don't have a lot of people, its more hell mod xd
Perfect Day
? www I check my nickname now
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

Asytar wrote:

me when?
Maybe 2025 :D
Intensity

He Ang CTB wrote:

Asytar wrote:

me when?
Maybe 2025 :D
:(
Kingkevin30
Wohoooo~ I finally reached 10K Replays watched!
Plus i just wanted to revieve this Thread :^)

Hope you're gonna update it sometime again He Ang Erika
DeletedUser_1417202
update when xd
Nikolai
I finally joined the 10k club :cool:
pandaBear
Awesome. Good job. Also managed to reach 10k replays a few months back
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
Damn I lost the code for this in my old computer XD Probably gonna take a loooong time before I update :p
Zephirine

He Ang CTB wrote:

Damn I lost the code for this in my old computer XD Probably gonna take a loooong time before I update :p
You plan on updating it? :0

I'm really curious how many more people passed 10k replays watched now also, I might reach it sometime soon so be on the lookout hehe

Anyway, no rush and no pressure. If you really want to update it but it will take some time then do it at your own pace and if not then that's fine too. I can just rely on the good ol' stalking checking each player's profile :p
Tohtori G-piste
Nikolai

forgottentaco wrote:

https://pakachan.github.io/osustuff/replayswatched.html
huono linkki ei oo ees pakachin käyny päivittää meikää listoil
T s u m i
long time no see here
Zephirine
Now I can say I belong here 8)
Nikolai

Zephirine wrote:

Now I can say I belong here 8)
:cool:
Vito79
forgot to say that i joined the club aswell (:
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB

T s u m i wrote:

long time no see here
100k soon :O
Nikolai
Congrats on 10k He Ang :cool: I'm surprised you don't have way more since you have some legendary scores :D
Topic Starter
He Ang CTB
Hi Nikolai & Vitoooo me in the club too >:D
Zephirine
Came back here to flex tripling my replays watched in 6 months from 10k -> 31k 8)

Farming ctb specific maps is just too op
Nikolai
u still under 10k pp so it doesn't count
Zephirine
Old pp system only relevant pp system anyway so I'm over 11k 8)

Edit: Now it counts