ur mom gay.

no me.
[KN]Lordieee
Can't wait :D
- Kielzu -
wub
vincent4399
My second joined tournament!
I hope I can enter, at least, the group stage this year.
sini
registration for std closed ):
JGB123556
std is bad
MaMaiPonc
am I a good player yet
Realism
owo
justin1709
Ano oras start?
yuki_momoiro722
Bakit walang osu!taiko? Hindi nasali?
Zaphirox

yuki_momoiro722 wrote:

Bakit walang osu!taiko? Hindi nasali?

Sadly Kyoren is busy, so no taiko tourney
Topic Starter
SurfChu85
Opening post and osu!standard information posts are already updated.

osu!catch and osu!mania registrations are still open until April 15, or until a sufficient number of registrants have been reached.
vincent4399
I'm not available on the schedule on Sunday 16:00

I'm only available on Saturday from 10:00 - 18:00
Topic Starter
SurfChu85
Updated Mappool and Schedule info!
Zaphirox
Updated
STD and CTB Information to the latest one

Click download anyway so it wouldnt bother you viewing the entire file instead, you get to extract it faster
Topic Starter
SurfChu85
Eleven weeks have past since we opened the registrations to this tournament, and a lot of things happened, from hard times, to our lighthearted moments, until the eventual end where we crowned the four champions the tournament was searching for.

We had seen players trying to prove themselves of their worth to the community, may it be their playing skill, or their personality.

This post is written for those people.

Let me now express my words of gratitude for making this event as fruitful as it can be.

Zaphirox - Once was already crazy enough, it seems like it wasn't enough for us, and here we are. Again, you madman, thanks for working again with me on this, without your help in the supervision of the proceedings while I was having problems running while this was ongoing, I have no idea on what would happen at all.

Lobsterr - I know that you're probably feeling down since you weren't able to see the whole thing through, but let these words assure you that we are grateful that you took the reigns on your game mode when me and Zaph couldn't.

-Plus- - Thanks for taking over Lob's duties whenever he's off. I know that you were supposed to just do mappool selection for your mode, but given the urgency of the situation, we had to assign you the deputy leadership on your side on the tournament.

Next up would be my words for the mappool selection teams, and the people who made maps/notecharts specially for this tournament and more.

1. Mira-san
  2. konawiki
  3. Nitrous

To the people who handled the selection for osu!standard, thanks for providing the tournament a mappool that everyone in the roster can enjoy, and made sure that it was testing enough to them. Also, massive props for putting in an effort for the qualifiers pool on your game mode, which we just happened to put in to the format on the fly.

Special mentions to Mira-san who provided the amazing graphics this tournament has been using from the get-go, and Nitrous, who helped on the maintenance of our wiki page.

Also, for konawiki, who's stepping down from his role in the selectors in order to play on the next osu!PH tourney, good luck.

1. Lobsterr
  2. Chloebe
  3. -Plus-
  4. MaMaiPonc

Now for the healthiest people in the roster. You guys made sure that the journey to get to the TOP BANANA 🍌™ was a treacherous one, so enjoy your shoutouts on this post.

Also, our words of gratitude for MaMaiPonc who has retired from osu! as a whole. Good luck on whatever endeavors you have out there.

1. Lenfried-
  2. Raveille
  3. JztCallMeRon
  4. Ainyan

with special mentions for:

1. eyes
  2. Polytetral
  3. Shoegazer

Massive, MASSIVE thanks to all of you guys who did the selection work for the osu!mania mappools. You guys have provided a show for everyone to behold, from the qualifiers, until the end.

I'd like to give my personal thanks to eyes and Raveille, who covered one qualifier chart each, on 7K and 4K, respectively, which has lightened the load for Lenfried-... and speaking of him.

My congratulations for Lenfried- who was accepted into the Beatmap Nomination Group. Your work is very appreciated!

Words of gratitude are also given to Polytetral, who has been the o!m selectors' laboratory rat, and even has a personal role on the tourney discord server dedicated to her work.

See?

And to Shoegazer who has provided a LOT of suggestions to the 4K selection team. Actually, lemme again give my words of gratitude to the SOFT staff, who had been a massive help for me, and the tournaments that I helped in the management for.

Another notice box is dedicated to our team of referees who maintained order throughout all 190 matches held across all four divisions. Only those who actually referee'd are mentioned. Might've missed a few names.

MapleSyrup- | samosita | - Aries - | Roido | ggnakacarlz | SilentVoice | Tephtunia | -Nicotine

And before I forget, I'd like to give a VERY MASSIVE THANK YOU to the staff's ball of sunshine, the guy I abducted from the SOFT referee team and the Land Down Under, the guy who has found love for referee-ing tournaments, the guy who took over the Head Referee role whenever I struggle to do so, and the guy who took over MOST of those 190 matches: nonamegohst! I hope PotassiumF is proud of you, I know he is.

Like the last time I wrote these messages, the next box is dedicated to the Streamers and the Professors of the osu!PH School of Dark Magic Commentators.

1. aEverr
  2. Ainyan
  3. Deadpulse

To you three, thank you for providing probably our most comprehensive coverage of the tournament, though we all know that there are still things to improve, but this will do, and I'm pretty sure that you guys enjoyed all of the moments you shown live on twitch. Also, aEverr, Ainyan gets the better matches, sorry xd

Shoutouts to aEverr for spearheading Project Kamote over at discord, which has helped on the scheduling and reminders to both the staff and the players.

1. PotassiumF
  2. Awishi

It's a massive honor commentating with you guys, one who has experience commentating on the World Cup, and another who's just learning on how the competitive scene works. It was a very fun learning experience, and I won't trade this experience for anything else.

To KF: sorry for having my internet bail out on you lol, i know that you've been trying hard not to laugh as i struggle to even try to talk as every single time i open my mouth, my internet drops like crazy

Also, we got your jinxes recorded.

And this box is dedicated to the people who have helped on the finances of this tournament. Without your help, we're not sure if we would even have any prizes for this tournament.

One final mention for the staff member who helped the staff on the stuff we can't really cover, WalterToro and the rest of the osu!wiki Team, thanks for the reviews on the wiki page, making sure that it shows the quality standard you guys are maintaining

Now with all of them covered, it's time for us to congratulate the following players who have climbed through their competition to get the laurels of their achievement.

osu!standard Division

🥇 FIRST PLACE = Dunois (Profile Badge + Two months of osu! Supporter)
🥈 SECOND PLACE = -Marika (One month of osu! Supporter)

osu!catch Division

🥇 FIRST PLACE = Roido (Profile Badge + Two months of osu! Supporter)
🥈 SECOND PLACE = -Nicotine (One month of osu! Supporter)

osu!mania 4K Division

🥇 FIRST PLACE = joseee- (Profile Badge + Two months of osu! Supporter)
🥈 SECOND PLACE = exodia3000 (One month of osu! Supporter)

osu!mania 7K Division

🥇 FIRST PLACE = cieloday05 (Profile Badge + Two months of osu! Supporter)
🥈 SECOND PLACE = Vigne Tsukinose (One month of osu! Supporter)

And that's everything from the osu!Philippines Summer Tournament 2018. I'd like to express my thanks to everyone who's involved, this was a massive community effort, and we won't have this success without that. Until next time, maraming salamat sa inyong pagsubaybay at pagsuporta!

taiko ph when tbh?
WalterToro
Thread locked by petition of the organizers, congratulations to everyone who participated in the tournament and especially the players in the podium! ;)