forum

Geometry Dash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
As part of the Geometry Dash (GD) Community, I noticed lots of big players have started playing osu!, like Sunix and ToshDeluxe for example. I don't see any GD Players who play it because they came from osu! and big osu! players don't really play GD. If you play GD and came from osu! tell me in the comments.
at least you don't have to verify a beatmap
trung121173
actually osu mania is the good thing to play when we waiting for 2.2 or some good demon worth to spend time on it.
Topic Starter
Dialect
True.. Osu!Mania is hard for me tho. And RobTop should hire a crew of members..
danyyOWO
lol i quitted when 2.1 came out bc i hated that update xd ( btw play more mania and you get better im like 3,1 Stars )
BioZap43
Once I've Played It But Now It's Kinda Boring Right Now....
ghostlyghosty
/
My Angel Nilou

danyyOWO wrote:

lol i quitted when 2.1 came out bc i hated that update xd ( btw play more mania and you get better im like 3,1 Stars )
same, i dont liked the 2.1, also Sunix is from mexico, and him is trying to get 1st national place in Osu!Mania, idk how he did it in a few Months, i still have GD, but i dont play it, i remember when we did an hype when 1.9 cames out, that was the best version of the game
Topic Starter
Dialect
I'm basically inactive on GD.
Voldemort4321
Why do most of those GD pros play mania and not standard though
Topic Starter
Dialect

Voldemort4321 wrote:

well i guess its easier for them because in GD they have to click a mouse at the right time and mania is basically pressing keys, so it'd be easier if they played mania.. but i adapted to std
Trialith
I had a lot of fun with the game overall, but the time needed for Rob to put out an update killed it quickly, with the 2.1 update finishing off my motivation to play in general; maybe 2.2 will bring me back if I find the game interesting again. And yeah, I was kind of wondering why so many people quit GD to start playing o!m, but I did the same thing xD

Also, a question to everyone who sees this (and cares enough to respond): What was/is your favorite update of the game? Mine is 2.0, that's when I started both grinding stats and creating bad levels, just generally being active in the game and its community.
Buster

MinNin wrote:

Voldemort4321 wrote:

well i guess its easier for them because in GD they have to click a mouse at the right time and mania is basically pressing keys, so it'd be easier if they played mania.. but i adapted to std
then every gd player here should play stepmania then
Doge Owner
I do play geometry dash, just not often because it's mostly memorisation...
Sebita
I played GD during 4 years and now nothing call me the attention :p
Sathanone

MinNin wrote:

As part of the Geometry Dash (GD) Community, I noticed lots of big players have started playing osu!, like Sunix and ToshDeluxe for example. I don't see any GD Players who play it because they came from osu! and big osu! players don't really play GD. If you play GD and came from osu! tell me in the comments.
at least you don't have to verify a beatmap
GD is too hard for me
koemada
i played a bit of GD
KemZii
I started Geometry Dash when 1.4 came out and I quitted when 2.0 came out Because It started to be pretty boring.
But I have completed over 100 Demons and Hardest one was probably Cataclysm so I am happy how "good" I was. :)
MujKiOff
I played GD when I was like 11 y old(14 now).Now I find it kind of boring
kaltrazz
i played it sooo much when i was bored in class but now you say it it would be good to have it in osu
edvin184
GD is a boring game tbh. The community is true cancer.
Anti-Aqua
I used to play GD but I turned here. Funny thing is a few hours ago I met Maxis9 on Osu! Couldn't believe it at first but found out that he shouted me out on twitter. Geometry dash is dying down Maxis9 said. Couldn't agree with him more.
Topic Starter
Dialect
im shit at gd, i can't even finish a 7* in GD (which is equal to a 3* in osu or light insane)
Psychicbagel
Came from Osu!Stream and than went to GD beating easy-medium demons on my ipad. Than I got into computer Osu! I still play GD and normally beat demons though.
nerdyboyo
oh boy the community is like a dumpster fire there.
otherwise yeah i played gd and switched to osu to change my mind, i literally have like 9.5k stars and 152 demons, i think i played gd for at least a year or two, so i know alot.
show more