forum

KPS test application

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
you06
I just made a small web application to test KPS, come to test how fast you can spam lol.
https://kps.tongmu.me/
Cuber
This is really well made! I got up to 45 KPS, which I'm sure is awful.
Vladimir Puchin
I know that my left hand is slower than my right but 14-22 is too skewed.
Bobbias
Should probably have a warning that certain keys may not work so well on the page. Spacebar doesn't work correctly with it, for example.
Topic Starter
you06

Bobbias wrote:

Should probably have a warning that certain keys may not work so well on the page. Spacebar doesn't work correctly with it, for example.
It's not available to display a full name of some keys like "Space", "Shift", "Ctrl", so I use " " to stand for spacebar in the layout area, and "S." stands for "Shift" to avoid the display error like this image. Does your layout looks like this?

Sorry for the fault. You can left an issue in github or this post with screenshots https://github.com/you06/kps-tester/issues.
Bobbias
The issue is that space is also captured by chrome, I think. It tries to scroll down and breaks when I try to set it as a key bind. It appears but is then reverted back to an empty keybind.
Topic Starter
you06

Bobbias wrote:

The issue is that space is also captured by chrome, I think. It tries to scroll down and breaks when I try to set it as a key bind. It appears but is then reverted back to an empty keybind.
Oh I find it, spacebar will click the clicked button again, and the layout setting will start again. Thanks!
Topic Starter
you06

Bobbias wrote:

Bug fixed, thank you Bobbias ~ :)
Chez
I tried testing trills and got 11 kps average on my left hand and 10 average on my right (dominant) hand. Double trills are unexpectedly 21 kps average. Vibro maxed at 43 but is more accurately 40 kps. In other words, I'm slow as hell. How did I even pass Galaxy Collapse?

Edit:
Assumed "piano style" form. Trills and double trill speeds were all bumped up by at least 1 kps average. I guess I'll start playing with raised wrists haha
Harkin
i got max 17 kps on my left hand and only 13 kps on my right hand which is dominant... now i understand why i can't do streams
JumpTrill
dosen't work