forum

Favorite Music Genre or Genres

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fl00der
Heavy Metal, and Metal Core.
slayzzslayz
Eurobeat, Eurodance, Trance, Techno, Happy Hardcore, J-Pop and J-Rock.
just the gist of my playlist and whats in my cd player or on my turntable usually.
himiken
Rock. Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters are my go-to artists right now.
Achromalia
I could almost make an alphabet with the genres I know and love! Might as well, since I have multiple tiers of how much I like them, I'll list them here:

Tier 1: "Huh. Its pretty good."

Baroque, Classical, Drumstep, Electro Swing, Future Bass, Future Funk, Glitch Hop, Hardcore, Synthwave, Synthpop, Vaporwave, ...

Tier 2: "Now that's pretty cool."

Bossa Nova, Chillwave, Complextro, Drone, Extratone, Electrance, Glitch, Hi-Tech, Jazz, J-pop, J-core, K-pop, Kawaii Bass, Melodic Dubstep, Nu-Trance, Orientalstep, Progressive Trance, Psytrance, Speedcore, Splittercore, Trance, Techno, ...

Tier 3: "I'm into this!"

Artcore, Ambient, Breakcore, Chillout, Chillstep, Chiptune, IDM, Lowercase, Lo-fi Hiphop, Lo-fi Jazzhop, Psybient, ...

(Note: I like a lot of genres but its hard to name them all, so I'll edit this occasionally)
donghans
i listen to almost everything, but my favorite genres are definitely kpop and lofi
Shiroka Weiss
I'm not really all about genre since most of the time I dont even know what type of music I am listening to.

But these days I have to say that Metal and Rock are what I enjoy the most. Punk too if its a band I like.
Of course I listen to other stuff too. Trance, lofi, Kpop, Electronic, indie or alternitive and the occasional pop song are also my kind of thing. But that just really depends on my mood
Eurocat
Eurobeat and EDM :^)
PawelZAdwokatem
dupstep, future bass & trap
i love this <3
ZeroxPlaysOsu
Mostly metal
Achizuki
My top picks are Hardstyle,Hardcore,Electro,Reverse Trap and Deep House.
Ender Lain
Mostly: DnB, Neurofunk, Heavy Dubstep, Progressive House, Drumstep, Big Room, (Happy) Hardcore, Complextro, Breakcore
_Cyan
Chill, EDM, Dubstep and Speedcore

I love rock and metal too...
nikky
j-pop, j-rock, rock ( a little bit ), lo-fi ( just to sleep ), pop
marimonika
jmetal, metaloid, vidya OSTs, 2000s musics, eurobeat, orchestra covers
Awishi
Do not have favorites, because it changes from time to time for me...

but...

from Mellow/Orchestra OST/Music

to Metal Music ^ ^

---

hmmm, if a favorite from this time,

I would say I'm getting back from the old age Contemporary RnB Music(like those songs of Destiny's Child and Out of Eden if anyone knows them ^ ^), because of EVO+'s 2nd and Latest Album of hers, Methuselah <3
Penguin
I listen to and enjoy pretty much anything and everything, but the main genres I've been listening to recently have been EDM, Chillhop, Rap, Hip Hop, and Alt Rock.
Rook
Mostly Post-Rock/Metal, Sludge and Atmospheric Black Metal. I'm partial to Electronic music, Underground Hip-Hop and I like Dream Pop/Shoegaze-y sounds too.
Achromalia
I'm starting to enjoy and appreciate the genres I normally wouldn't listen to back in 2017 (Thanks Rook).

Right now, I'm pretty much developing a taste for most of what Rook's already mentioned - namely Post-Rock. Sludge is interesting and is a bit of a wild card, it can get pretty damn good when executed well under some cases.

idk
BioZap43
I'm A Big Fan Of Drum n Bass Genre LOVE THE BEATZ!!!
And Of Course Dubstep, EDM, Electro & Rock Genres We're Included in My Music List.
TeeArctic1
I dabble a bit in everything, but indie rock andd alternative is always nice. Also jazz
ThaBaghDadi
I try to keep my mind open to new stuff.

I'm a huge fan of Texas Blues, Vintage Pop (I'm talking the 30's thru the 50's), and 80's Alternative. I have been getting in trap rap (I like Lil Skies) and Middle Eastern music in general, so just more genres to add to the list.
Bunny Cookie
My Favorite Genre:

JPop,Future Bass,Classical,KPop,EPop,Moonbahton,Alternative,Balad,Hip-Hop,Rap,Etc
epic man 2
For me?

Anything to do with Dubstep, the higher the BPM and the better the Synths the more I like it.
Sebita
Dubstep, Speedcore, Eurobeat and Candy Rave
epic man 2
apparently i didnt notice that i posted 2 comments which were literally the same what am i doing
RescueDawn
I’m open to any genre,but i mostly listen to hip-hop
Cyclic
My favourites are Rap/Hip-Hop, Future Bass and Trap.
Carmlillball
Probably pirate metal.
I like all music, but that's what I'm listening to a lot right now.
keyrinn
My absolute favourites are Classical (In particular Romantic Classical) and Jazz, but I also love Rock, Reggae, and I don't know if this counts but really all sorts of Video Game and Movie soundtracks.
RadioFloyd
I enjoy mostly experimental pop/ rock like Animal Collective. My favorite band, however, Radiohead, is alt rock.
AkiraSakamoto
Currently Instrumental and EPIC PROG(mainly to a song by the title of Ryoushi no Umi no Lindwurm, the chorus is just so good to hear)
SA ST
Dubstep
Taj
classic rock
psychedelic rock
hard rock
synth pop
blues
bluegrass
maybe some prog
Phantonym
Vaporwave, Drum n Bass, Lo-fi, J-Rock
AmyRunes
Dubstep, Melodic Dubstep, Future House, Future Bass, DnB, Drumstep, Bass House, Future Core, Gothic Hardcore, Electronic and Trap
Adinda
Lol,i want to drop too my fav genres are Pop,electronic,rock just that
PrincessLilyGum
Dubstep, Uptempo Hardcore, Riddim, Frenchcore
Worm_old_1
breakcore, speedcore, happy hardcore, denpa, bubblegum bass, nightcore, oldskool rave, breakbeat hardcore... :P
Dilly_P
Pop
Nikolai
splitter
show more