posted
Total Posts
show more
GmerThePro
i love this skin :D
-Macchiato-
i like this , the mania gameplay looks like osulazer mania gameplay :D
Mizu Bunny
Could you maybe add Catch the beat please? :)
baka baka pico
Wow good skin, thanks for the post!
NoSeNiIdea
↑ weeb ↑
MapleStorm

Breic wrote:

Agradecimiento:
Gracias Martinjk por testear y dar sugerencias para mejorar la skin
Best skin ever
Renzu
What is the font called? (Specifically the CHROMA logo)
WantToGo
hey dude
is there any older version of ur skin:)
i love the appearence of maia mode more,but i lose the file:(
farkasma
Great skin overall, there's only one thing I find slightly disturbing, is the border of the healthbar. Since in the middle of the game, you can't look up at it fully, from small glances only it allways seems as if the bar was at full. You could try a brighter solid border for example. Keep up the great work! ;)
Shikku
What font is the Chroma?
Lepstadder
Lovely skin. I have but one qualm though. In osu!mania, it doesn't feel like you're getting a satisfying click, visually. It sort of needs some oomph in it, perhaps a brighter or more catchier indicator. All is subjective however. Other than that, it's one of the better skins I've ever downloaded, objectively speaking.
makarov52
what is the music of this skin called when showing the result?
ShiloPocker
Nice ;3
-Magik-
Amazing
KFVsito
Buena skin papuh :3
Lepstadder
Having played with this skin a couple of times, I cannot recommend this skin enough. For Osu!mania at least. Helped me play much better. Great skin.
Armisius
Very nice skin, I would like that, in the song select,in the top, the line that defines the bottom border of the selected song's details, and the sort and group, to be chroma as well.
kthnxbailel

KingBranBran wrote:

the rings that appear on the screen when you press a hit circle are pretty distracting when you play. can you fix that?

im pretty sure you need to turn off hit lighting in settings.
NEONCATO
Overall theme is very consistant. The most aesthetic skin I've seen so far.
Sadly it f***s up my performance. Will use this skin when I want to chill on low rating maps.
Great work!
Light034
Hace un año baje una skin llamada igual que esta, pero tenia otro diseño de hit circles, y la estaba buscando para hacer una comparación ya que anduve cambiando unas cosas (anime la health bar y el selector de mapas), pero ahora solo me encuentro con esta version que es totalmente diferente a la que descargue hace un año, eres el autor original de esta skin? y si es así hiciste algunos cambios? IMO esta se ve peor a la que descargue un año, sin ofender.
dan0525

[ Fix3d ] wrote:

Nice skin! :)
Kazukii
This Skin is lit af
LCFear
Nice :D :D
iTZLagVNZLA
me gusto :D
brandomcito
I loved this skin, but since you changed the hit circles for these new rectangles I find it more uncomfortable to play, it would be amazing if you created another version with the circles and sounds of a year ago.

otherwise it's amazing, love you :3
CryptoChan
fav skin so far. Thanks
ChiChiCao
Really beautiful!!!
Telecastic
i like the skin
G0rd0n3k
Very nice skin :) I love it <3.
iloveggs
for some reason my skin does not work
ByNilla
good
mr_yuki_old
how to download skins sir
Dagnarv
nice skin
Telecastic
buena skin man
abia12
Hi mate could u tell me the song name when the gameplay end thanks
yuki_momoiro722
osu!taiko's hitcircles are quite good for me ><
ALSO THE DRUMROLLS :!: :woke:

Edit: The transparent one helped me to play more converts, thank you ;w;
tangboom11
What's the song in the result screen?
b4o_Phys1cist
Bro your skin is nice :d ... Btw can you tell me whats the applause song name?
DarkLightLT
I really like this Skin, and I really wish I could use it but the fact that all slider's outline is purple bothers me, because the hitcircle colors don't match with the purple outline of the slider. Either way amazing skin!
RockRoller

DarkLightLT wrote:

I really like this Skin, and I really wish I could use it but the fact that all slider's outline is purple bothers me, because the hitcircle colors don't match with the purple outline of the slider. Either way amazing skin!

You can just open the skin.ini and change SliderBorder to whatever colour you want
show more