forum

[resolved] One by Wacom not working properly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Masaato
Hello,

So I just bought myself a One by Wacom and lately I've been struggling a lot but didn't mange to make it work properly.

Firstly, I used the driver installation CD and I downloaded the last driver (version :6.3.30-6) on Wacom's official website.

After downloading it, everything was fine but once I try to play only on a proportion of the tablet, the cursor is jumping really fast on a specific place on my screen so it looks like I have two cursors.
This bug happens whether I'm playing osu or not.

Here's a video of what i'm trying to explain :

Sorry for the quality it's just to have a vizualisation
Without windows ink :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdmW3jgrI38

With windows ink : (Less annoying but cursor still jumps sometimes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbfiMn6ceEY

At this point I tried a lot of things to fix it such as:
- Use the software called ViziblrFixMyPen
- Uninstall and reinstate the drivers (a dozen times maybe)
- Try several version of the driver (I tried those versions :6.3.30-6 , 5.3.5-3, 6.3.9w5).
The cursor bug happened when I was using the 6.3.30-6 and the 6.3.29-6 versions.

When I tried with the 6.3.9w5, known as the good one for osu, my tablet didn't even get recognized/detected by the software. I also tried to fix it restarting WTabletServicePro in the windows service list but nothing happened, it doesn't get detected at all.

This is my first post on this forum so I apologize if it's not in the right section, though english is not my native language so I apoligize for all the mistake that I made.
I would really appreciate any kind of help regarding my problem, even if it's minor. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

RaivauZz
Doge Owner
Does the cursor jump only in osu! or outside as well?
Topic Starter
Masaato

Doge Owner wrote:

Does the cursor jump only in osu! or outside as well?

As written it jumps whether i'm playing osu or not (it jumps on desktop, wherever else)
Death
I remember reading somewhere this behavior was sometimes caused by faulty/broken pens.

Whether or not that is the case, since this issue also occurs outside the game, you should probably contact Wacom's support.
Topic Starter
Masaato

Death wrote:

I remember reading somewhere this behavior was sometimes caused by faulty/broken pens.

Whether or not that is the case, since this issue also occurs outside the game, you should probably contact Wacom's support.

Finally, I decided to send it back to amazon and get refunded. Thanks for you help.
show more