forum

[resolved] XP pen tablet cursor not going to the very edge

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shirasui1
Problem Details:
My cursor in osu! whenever I use my tablet doesn't go to the very edge of the osu! screen. Even on gameplay. It doesn't go to the edges at all, at the top, the bottom, and the sides. This really ticks me off when I'm playing as I always miss notes that are on those edges

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIpIpqycWhg

osu! version: 20180626.1
Doge Owner
Disable "Map absolute raw input in the osu! window".
Sinsinchi
Please also check your play area and make sure you didn't mess around with the monitor's area and only the tablet's area.
Topic Starter
Shirasui1

Doge Owner wrote:

Disable "Map absolute raw input in the osu! window".

I did but its still the same.

Sinsinchi wrote:

Please also check your play area and make sure you didn't mess around with the monitor's area and only the tablet's area.

I didnt. My tablets area is small and it affects the whole screen but when on osu! It doesnt go to any of the edges.
Death
What sensitivity are you using in-game? Have you tried setting it to 1?
Topic Starter
Shirasui1

Death wrote:

What sensitivity are you using in-game? Have you tried setting it to 1?

I have though I havent really messsed with it yet. My sensitivity is 0.84x, windows sens is 6-11, resolution is 1440x900 with fullscreen and letterboxing
Uta
Use 1x sensitivity
Andrea
You should use 1 sensitivity in the osu! options, in order to not make the cursor do strange movements.

Also, did you already disable raw input?
Topic Starter
Shirasui1

Andrea wrote:

You should use 1 sensitivity in the osu! options, in order to not make the cursor do strange movements.

Ok

Also, did you already disable raw input?

I havent yet since my sensitivity is still set to 0.84x
Death
We are telling you to change it.
Topic Starter
Shirasui1

Death wrote:

We are telling you to change it.

I have changed it and it has been fixed. Thanks for your help.