18 posts jump | 1, 2  next
Spinner Sage
150 posts
Offline
As part of the Geometry Dash (GD) Community, I noticed lots of big players have started playing osu!, like Sunix and ToshDeluxe for example. I don't see any GD Players who play it because they came from osu! and big osu! players don't really play GD. If you play GD and came from osu! tell me in the comments.
at least you don't have to verify a beatmap
Last edited by MinNin on , edited 2 times in total.
So your signature is basically me! but for free..
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Offline
actually osu mania is the good thing to play when we waiting for 2.2 or some good demon worth to spend time on it.
???????????????????????????????????????
Spinner Sage
150 posts
Offline
True.. Osu!Mania is hard for me tho. And RobTop should hire a crew of members..
So your signature is basically me! but for free..
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Offline
lol i quitted when 2.1 came out bc i hated that update xd ( btw play more mania and you get better im like 3,1 Stars )
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
32 posts
Offline
Once I've Played It But Now It's Kinda Boring Right Now....
[heading:1337][b:1337][i:1337]Synthesizer Master![/i:1337][/b:1337][/heading:1337]
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Offline
Played it before, just got boring if you don't have money to upgrade, etc.
User avatar
Slider Savant
110 posts
Offline
danyyOWO wrote:
lol i quitted when 2.1 came out bc i hated that update xd ( btw play more mania and you get better im like 3,1 Stars )

same, i dont liked the 2.1, also Sunix is from mexico, and him is trying to get 1st national place in Osu!Mania, idk how he did it in a few Months, i still have GD, but i dont play it, i remember when we did an hype when 1.9 cames out, that was the best version of the game
Image
Spinner Sage
150 posts
Offline
I'm basically inactive on GD.
So your signature is basically me! but for free..
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Offline
Why do most of those GD pros play mania and not standard though
Spinner Sage
150 posts
Offline
Voldemort4321 wrote:
Why do most of those GD pros play mania and not standard though


well i guess its easier for them because in GD they have to click a mouse at the right time and mania is basically pressing keys, so it'd be easier if they played mania.. but i adapted to std
So your signature is basically me! but for free..
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
Offline
I had a lot of fun with the game overall, but the time needed for Rob to put out an update killed it quickly, with the 2.1 update finishing off my motivation to play in general; maybe 2.2 will bring me back if I find the game interesting again. And yeah, I was kind of wondering why so many people quit GD to start playing o!m, but I did the same thing xD

Also, a question to everyone who sees this (and cares enough to respond): What was/is your favorite update of the game? Mine is 2.0, that's when I started both grinding stats and creating bad levels, just generally being active in the game and its community.
[color=#2B2B2B:1337]You know something's wrong when it doesn't go the way you want it to, it simply doesn't go right. At that time, it's best to turn left.[/color:1337]
[size=50:1337][i:1337]-Tria [s:1337]owo[/s:1337][/i:1337][/size:1337]

[color=#FFD300:1337]~My own mixed skin (Size: 70.29mb): [/color:1337][url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/ydavi806vj70ggg/Mixmash.zip:1337]>w<[/url:1337]
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
838 posts
Offline
MinNin wrote:
Voldemort4321 wrote:
Why do most of those GD pros play mania and not standard though


well i guess its easier for them because in GD they have to click a mouse at the right time and mania is basically pressing keys, so it'd be easier if they played mania.. but i adapted to std


then every gd player here should play stepmania then
.
User avatar
Star Shooter
257 posts
Offline
I do play geometry dash, just not often because it's mostly memorisation...
User avatar
Whistle Blower
22 posts
Offline
I played GD during 4 years and now nothing call me the attention :p
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Offline
MinNin wrote:
As part of the Geometry Dash (GD) Community, I noticed lots of big players have started playing osu!, like Sunix and ToshDeluxe for example. I don't see any GD Players who play it because they came from osu! and big osu! players don't really play GD. If you play GD and came from osu! tell me in the comments.
at least you don't have to verify a beatmap
GD is too hard for me
Hello, I'm 6 digits, i have no life, and today, so i can probably get rank 90.000 [size=100:1337][/size:1337]
Reply 18 posts jump | 1, 2  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: