forum

[Registration Closed] [STD] Old Map Fantasy Tournament 2 [10k-100k]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaeldori

OMF is back ! if you don't know what this tournament is about, it's a tournament where we will play old maps only (2007 - 2011) If you never played old maps, it's your chance ! You will see that they are not bad at all and it's a good way to increase some of your skill !

Note for 100k + players, you can participate, but keep in mind that the pool will not be balanced for you. Do what you want.

Game mode: osu! standard
Format: 2v2 | Groups -> Double elimination
Scoring: Scorev2, TeamVS
Rank range: #10,000-#100,000
Team size: 2-4
Tournament size: 64 teams (qualification if more than 64 teams to give equal chance)

USEFUL LINKS :

Discord | Sheet|Rules | Stream

The winner team will being awarded with a badge ! you can have a look here

Registrations: 22/07/2018 - 5/08/2018

Start of the tournament: 10/08/2018

Mappool showcase for the Group stage will be done at the end of registrations with seedings ! this will be streamed of course !

STAFF REGISTRATION : NEEDED
PLAYER REGISTRATION : [11/64]

To register,you need to come on the discord and write what role do you want (staff or player) if you are a team,just write the team name with all members,if you are alone,there is a channel for you but tell me that you're alone,il you are already in a team,just write the team you are with your name and everything will be fine
You can overrank the limit by 1k max.

Hosts: Kaeldori, Giass, Ulvind

Mappool Selectors: Ulvind, Lick, Infinitstart, GladiOol, Olii

Streamers: Kaeldori, ShiiTsuin, Olii

Commentators: Kaeldori, Olii, PainTensei, ShiiTsuin

Designs: Trigonoculus

Referees: Olii, RazorterZ, IzzKdr, burhac, Raoul, Infinitstart, MultiPorl, AFKBRB, Shaunder, Giass, Ulvind

A big thanks to Trigonoculus for this amazing design !
nik
first
Lick
Meow!
Yisuru
c:
beno
Blitzy
May i know the timezone of these times?
Topic Starter
Kaeldori
REGISTRATION OPEN
Amasugi
Can you get us to know the time when the tournament takes place? I want to join but idk if I'm available then
Topic Starter
Kaeldori

TouchTouchKing wrote:

Can you get us to know the time when the tournament takes place? I want to join but idk if I'm available then

It start the 10/08/2018 (so friday) but you will be able to play the whole week end at the time who suit you the most
marshallracer
Gladi as one of the map pool selectors

hell yeah I'm in, just let me grab somebody to team up with
- Daarsterr -
Guys!!! I NEED A TEAMMATE IM NOT BAD PLS PICK ME :)
Amasugi

Kaeldori wrote:

TouchTouchKing wrote:

It start the 10/08/2018 (so friday) but you will be able to play the whole week end at the time who suit you the most

Which mean i can play any time in the day?
My Aim Slowest
i can join ~
Dreamy
wowee
MeowMroczna
I'm alone :C
Topic Starter
Kaeldori

TouchTouchKing wrote:

Kaeldori wrote:

TouchTouchKing wrote:

Which mean i can play any time in the day?

Yes ! and if you are not happy with the time we decided, you can reschedule it
Topic Starter
Kaeldori
We reach 57 teams ! If we go above 64 teams there will be qualifiers so don't fear !
Topic Starter
Kaeldori
Little reminder but you have a bit more than 24 hours to register as a team. If you are a free agent you will 24 more hours to join a team.
Shark
It sucks that I missed the registration, or I totally would've joined again! Oh well, I wish the best of luck to all the other players, and I'll probably try to make it next time!
show more