forum

XXXTENTACION Tribute // R.I.P ❤

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hikomori

Hello.

This hurts to say, but he's dead. If you don't know who him is, here is a description:

Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy (January 23, 1998 – June 18, 2018), known by his stage name XXXTentacion (/ˌɛksˌɛksˌɛksˌtɛntəsˈjɒn/), was an American rapper, singer and songwriter.

He began writing music after being released from a youth correction center and eventually released his first song on the audio distribution platform SoundCloud in June 2013, titled "News/Flock"

Born and raised in Plantation, Florida - Shot and killed on June 18, 2018, in Deerfield Beach, Florida.

Now, what I want to do:
For a tribute, I made (trash) avatars for you all.

Let me know ALWAYS (and when I say always it's always, please) in this thread when you take an avatar.

Avatars (Ski Mask The Slump God, his best friend)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all in advance who helps me with this.
Again, R.I.P XXXTENTACION, you will be missed
- Aoki -
Even tho I only knew 2 songs of his, that beeing Look at me and Jocelyn Flores, he really seemed to be a good man. Rest in peace XXXTENTACION.
Stefan
we continued in the Off-Topic thread, I'll however leave this thread visible.
[MTF] Wolfette
Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy (January 23, 1998 – June 18, 2018), known by his stage name XXXTentacion (/ˌɛksˌɛksˌɛksˌtɛntəsˈjɒn/), was an American rapper, singer and songwriter.

He began writing music after being released from a youth correction center

I feel like I've heard this story before
SMok550
:(
Poishiine_fan
the first song i herat of them is sad :(
IceStatic_old
Listened to this legend since the release of "Look at me". Rest easy X.
koemada
rip
Nvisme
Not a huge fan myself but it sucks to see such a talented person die so young.
churrles
he was an icon to so much people in the world, it's sad that he had to die so young.