forum

Tell us about your Xbox Original/360/One console

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RidiculousBox
My first home videogame console was Xbox 360. I still have it since 4th June 2013, the time when I was 9 years old. My gamertag is RidiculousBox (I changed my gamertag to this in May 2018 after 4 years.) I bought an Original Xbox in October 2017 on a old videogame store. Unfortunately, it didnt came with a AV port, AC adapter or a controller. I only bought an Original Xbox game for it but its a North-American-Japanese (NTSC/J) (whatever this is) copy and was not compatible for my European Xbox 360. However, in my birthday, 5th November, my granddad will give me $300 and I will buy myself an Xbox One S. What about you?
MemeMeme_YT
I've had all le consoles. I had an original Xbox around 2011. We also had a 360 around 2012 or so and then I got two XOnes (an original fat model around 2014 and the S around May.)
ASPIRIN
My good friend gave me his Xbox Original to fix the DVD-ROM and clean it but he did not play it anymore, so it stayed with me. I'm using it only to play Half-Life 2, because it's interesting for me how this port looks owo
Achromalia
I've only ever had the Xbox 360. It was somewhat fun to play on with plenty of enjoyable games...

...but most of my memories are on the PlayStation 2. Too many childhood memories.

Too bad I haven't seen them in a long while. Probably in one of the boxes in storage.
FaizKTG
got an xbox 360 back in 2014 and it couldn't connect to the internet, It was my biggest disappointing console I've ever owned and now I'm trying to get a ps4 as fast as possible (but I still got fun out of the xbox 360)
show more