forum

AniSemble - Souji Okita 14/07/2019

posted
Total Posts
show more
Carried by Phat

methaneman wrote:

this is gonna sound dumb but where is the girl in the "Anastasia" skin from? An oc or not? All I can find for "Anastasia" is the girl from the Idolmaster and it just doesn't look like her.
LOVE THE SKIN BTW

She from Fate Grand Order.

She is not in an anime but if you play fate grand order in JP server there like a couple of story based about her but if you want to use her in your game. Well lol good luck pulling her
Boxie-Kun
What font did you use for the Zero Two skin?
thebigmac112
was wondering where you got the 002 applause kiss of death song from?
Topic Starter
downy
Response to Boxie-Kun

Boxie-Kun wrote:

What font did you use for the Zero Two skin?

Rajdhani - hitcircle numbers.
Kelson - score numbers.
Ostrich Sans - text.

Response to thebigmac112

thebigmac112 wrote:

was wondering where you got the 002 applause kiss of death song from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9iOgtNTCU4
PikachuLight
I think there might be a few problems with the Doma Umaru skin, and I was hoping you could fix them.
First of all, there's the slight problem of the mode-osu-small and the mode-osu-small@2x where it does not match up with the leaderboard. Second of all, the scoreboard at the end does not appear with a letter; in fact, it seems to be off-screen.
This probably happened because my screen is large (because I noticed that when I ran the game with a 1360 x 768 resolution everything was fine and matched up), but that may not be the case.

So I ask of the senpais at AA to please fix or explain the problem I am having, as I really like the Umaru skin!! *dogeza*

Oh, and here are some images.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dHQByAv1qL8/W1jwQMXt23I/AAAAAAAAEAI/4qCqfmDGb64mPmPMfA_1aIrn_AIuwpUuQCL0BGAYYCw/h900/2018-07-25.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-b9HlRefQKX4/W1jwScw3D4I/AAAAAAAAEAM/uGxl5iSmYvwQa9HyXCJVzOcuOIhQTWYTwCL0BGAYYCw/h900/2018-07-25.jpg
Topic Starter
downy
Response to PikachuLightt

PikachuLight wrote:

I think there might be a few problems with the Doma Umaru skin, and I was hoping you could fix them.
First of all, there's the slight problem of the mode-osu-small and the mode-osu-small@2x where it does not match up with the leaderboard. Second of all, the scoreboard at the end does not appear with a letter; in fact, it seems to be off-screen.
This probably happened because my screen is large (because I noticed that when I ran the game with a 1360 x 768 resolution everything was fine and matched up), but that may not be the case.

So I ask of the senpais at AA to please fix or explain the problem I am having, as I really like the Umaru skin!! *dogeza*

Oh, and here are some images.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dHQByAv1qL8/W1jwQMXt23I/AAAAAAAAEAI/4qCqfmDGb64mPmPMfA_1aIrn_AIuwpUuQCL0BGAYYCw/h900/2018-07-25.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-b9HlRefQKX4/W1jwScw3D4I/AAAAAAAAEAM/uGxl5iSmYvwQa9HyXCJVzOcuOIhQTWYTwCL0BGAYYCw/h900/2018-07-25.jpg

I appreciate your time to write this kind of thing down.

Addressing to the first problem.
mode-osu-small is not supposed to act like that so in your case, I have no idea what's happening
here's what mine looks like with the same resolution provided from your screenshots.

Second problem.
All skins provided in this forum post are compatible with 16:9 aspect ratio. This is mentioned in the FAQ section. Because you ran the game in 1440 x 900 (not 16:9), the ranking panel (or scoreboard if that's what you prefer to say) will have misaligned things like the ranking letter.

"Because my screen is large"
I have no idea what that means but the one thing that matters is what aspect ratio your monitor is currently displaying (and it should be 16:9).

Regardless of what aspect ratio you're running, it is still useable. It's just the positioning and alignment that's bad but I don't think it will kill you or anything. An example would be like this.

Hopefully, this answer is satisfying for you.
Chesio
Noel 2.0 is the best skin I've used for a while ! :D
Thanks for all the work put in to all of these skins and make sure to keep it up !
Supiidu
incredible
NebuLositY
Love the 02 skin, was just wondering what the failsound music was, keep up the marvelous work!
Topic Starter
downy
Response to NebuLositY

NebuLositY wrote:

Love the 02 skin, was just wondering what the failsound music was, keep up the marvelous work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xqpCdlA9kw
larz355
So beautifully!
Blood9
Good work
Wompa
Great skins! would be cool if you could make a Senjougahara one.
Yarikxx
}
Nam1206
I love it!!! 😘😘😘
LOrd_lol
Good job dude this r a really amazing skins
i think u spent a lot of time to made this but,
in C.C. skin hope u change "songeslectactivetext &
songselectinactivetext color"
to:
"active-171,239,176
inactive-160,160,160"
i think this looks better "in my opinion"
thats it good job man :)
niruchi
Skins <3
Lezha
how to donwlaod it ?
Matt2e2

Lezha wrote:

how to donwlaod it ?

Click on the last spoiler box and chose a skin to download.
Jelb
You should do a Kaori skin from your lie in april. I bet it would be amazing since all your other skins are amazing. (also sorry i didn't want to read all the comments so idk if someone already suggested this)
cleodemon
zaebis
Kisaragi
the skin is great its FRESH. can you add sistine fibel skin?
IDHB
i cant download the skin
Linkburst
I am having problem with some elements of the map not appearing??Like ranking after beating a song dont appear.This is for the kafuu chino skin.
PikaDerpz
I downloaded the ZeroTwo and the Lillie skins and I noticed that they don't contain the comboburst files, which makes the game go for the default comboburst which throws off the style of the skin. If you can fix that that would be much appreciated.
RockRoller

PikaDerpz wrote:

I downloaded the ZeroTwo and the Lillie skins and I noticed that they don't contain the comboburst files, which makes the game go for the default comboburst which throws off the style of the skin. If you can fix that that would be much appreciated.
You could just disable them in the ingame options.
auhueu
- # Noel Chan = selection-mode

Is there anything in which there is no Noel?
Icy FT

painfulbunny wrote:

Love it!
Ultron223
Can you please make a skin about darkness from konosuba?
Katosenpai
OWO
Leugim_
For the Bikini Beach skin, whats the name of the song in the pause-loop file?
Haldar
I have problem with Konno Yuuki skin - while using it 90% of my scores don't submit, on other skins everything works fine. Is there some skin element that may be causing this and removing it would help?
Matt2e2

Haldar199x wrote:

I have problem with Konno Yuuki skin - while using it 90% of my scores don't submit, on other skins everything works fine. Is there some skin element that may be causing this and removing it would help?

That might just be a coincidence. Skinning has nothing to do with internet connectivity.
Death

Matt2e2 wrote:

Haldar199x wrote:

That might just be a coincidence. Skinning has nothing to do with internet connectivity.
This is not an internet connectivity issue. I believe I know what issue they are referring to. There is a gameplay element in some of these skins, not just Konno Yuuki, that causes lower spec machines to fail to submit scores at the end of the map. You'll see an error message pop up in the bottom right that says something like "A fatal error occurred when trying to submit this score. We are working on a fix for this!"

The cause of the failed submission is an "out of memory exception" and the skip button in Konno Yuuki is comprised of 119 1450x900px, or 2900x1800px (for @2x), images. A lower spec machine trying to load all of that with the other gameplay elements isn't the best combination. I'm not sure how exactly osu! handles loading elements, but using that many images of that size is taxing enough that some issue occurs at some point causing that error (Virtual Memory is also weird, so it might not even be limited to low spec machines, who knows).

I was able to reproduce the issue semi-consistently using a decent spec laptop. After removing play-skip entirely, I have yet to see a score fail to submit. It's worth a shot to try removing it if you are experiencing the same issues as mentioned by Haldar. Just remember to refresh your skin after you do so.
strongclaw47
Looks great :3
Katosenpai
<3
lightingloyz
pretty good :)
DanykaCA
best skins ever
[CHAIR]
yeah,"contains osu!mania elements" it said..
Matt2e2

[CHAIR] wrote:

yeah,"contains osu!mania elements" it said..

Some skins contain mania elements, some don't. The same goes for taiko and catch the beat.
show more