forum

How to mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alpacagod
I can pass 5* maps with pretty decent accuracy with a tablet and pen, but when i play with a mouse i can't pass a 4* map. I want to get better with the mouse and I would love any tips and/or tricks with the mouse so i can git gud. Please it hurts
ADelicateOrange
I mean what is the reason for even switching back to mouse? OSU is an aim game in the current meta, and pen is more reliable than mouse any day (if the drivers you're using aren't bad.)
ManuelOsuPlayer

That1Elf wrote:

I can pass 5* maps with pretty decent accuracy with a tablet and pen, but when i play with a mouse i can't pass a 4* map. I want to get better with the mouse and I would love any tips and/or tricks with the mouse so i can git gud. Please it hurts
Ignore mouse hand and tap accurately. Aim will follow your tap by coordination.
Clean your mouse pad and mouse bottom at the start of your sessions.
Get good settings and decent mouse.
Get a good possition to play.
ManuelOsuPlayer

ADelicateOrange wrote:

I mean what is the reason for even switching back to mouse? OSU is an aim game in the current meta, and pen is more reliable than mouse any day (if the drivers you're using aren't bad.)
There is a good amounth of maps over 700pp what a noob like me with a mouse can aim. Mouse is good enought for this game.
Sultaex
If you want to get better with mouse, the best thing you can do is... practice. A lot. I personally prefer a lower DPI, but you should also try a high DPI and chose the one you can handle better.
UnnamedBeast

ADelicateOrange wrote:

Mouse can definitely do everything a pen can.
koemada
Play more. Why do you want to switch back though?
Syneergy
Play more, instead of asking questions. Did you ask a question how can I improve my tablet aim, I hope not
show more