forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Hello.

TeeArctic1 wrote:

What would you consider to be the most precious to you atm?
Ashton
i think my sketchbooks/art supplies and motivation for art in general, it really helps me escape any shit i can get myself into sometimes on this game

cartoons or anime?
DJ Enetro
anime. Haven’t watched that much cartoons :|

What did you do yesterday, from waking up to sleeping?
Westonini
Wake up -> eat -> shower -> driving lessons -> video games/anime -> eat -> sleep

Cars or Trucks?
CatzerTM
Cars

Who's your favorite Musician/Singer/Author?
DJ Enetro
M2U - that Korean producer married to NICODE and whose works are featured in many Rayark games

What values do you value most?
Dialect
anime, anime, and osu

what is the meaning of life to you?
Meah

DJ Enetro wrote:

M2U - that Korean producer married to NICODE and whose works are featured in many Rayark games
cool, m2u's are good. i like a little dream with banami as vocals
~
Life is fun

Dinosaurs sleep?
Westonini
Yeah, dinosaurs sleep. They're sleeping right now for a very long time.

What's your favorite game of all time?
koemada
osu! HAHA

what’s your hobby?
Achromalia
I think being an artist and musician should be enough to count as "hobbies".

Do you tend to spend the most of your time for entertainment, or something else?
TeeArctic1
As of now, yeah. Usually though, I work on different stuff
Rook
Entertainment, I'm a lazy shit.

Is there anything you're really passionate about, and if so, what inspires you to keep at it?
Achromalia
I think my passions are somewhat obvious, but I'd like to explain them anyways.

So I'm both an artist, capable of working with traditional and digital stuff, and a musician, as someone who plays the piano and produces electronic music.

As for inspiration, I actually dont have much, as I'm a rather unmotivated and lazy person, despite constantly trying to be productive and effective. I just keep doing it because I enjoy it. I feel like I'm creating something, as if I'm breathing life into certain ideas or concepts, or even whole worlds if I will it. If people like it, it's all the more reason to keep going and creating. It's possible that this stuff may be their solace from life, and I'd like to provide the means to escape from life for a while if they need to.

What do you appreciate of your abilities, qualities, and traits?
Rook
I'd say I can whistle Kill Bill's 'Twisted Nerve' pretty accurately. But to a lesser degree, I guess I'm glad that I've always tried to do my own thing.

What do you think is your greatest flaw?
TeeArctic1
I think my biggest flaw is my humbleness and wish to not upset anyone. Leads me to miss some opportunities and not reach the heights I could if I were more assertive.

Is there a type of person you want to avoid becoming?
45Traeath
"Avoiding" isn't really an option to me, it's already active.
But in that regards, I'd like to avoid being seen as useless.
(I'd expand on another topic after this answer but that's not much related to it.)

beeboy123 wrote:

What is the best thing you have ever ate?
TeeArctic1
Russian noodles

What do you fear the most in life?
CatzerTM
I sometimes get social anxiety, i'm guessing one of the biggest fears I have Is orally communicating with people i'm familiar with, I don't have a problem with friends and family. I'm slightly introverted.

What is one of your biggest regrets in life?
TeeArctic1
Not putting up more of s fight to get chosen for the central board of the student organisation I guess?

What do you desire?
Meah
a full body massage

Bareboru, Besuboru, Basukettoboru or Gorufu?
orangesunrise_old
Gorufu.

If you could relive any moment in your life, what would you choose?
TeeArctic1
The moment I first got elected into the student organisation

What has been the most influential moment of your life?
45Traeath
In terms of "what had a lot of influence in the past", kids my age.
In terms of "what had me change a lot in the past", when I saw a wall - continuously rising - representing the gap between me and the other ones I tried to overcome.

Magicphoenix wrote:

If you were to give a chance to travel back to the past once, what time would you travel to? And why
DJ Enetro
Maybe just to where my parents were when they were young. But that’s it really. I don’t like to think about the past much.

Which song, out of the two below?

Meah
bad apple

Dinosaurs are vegans?
Achromalia
Some are, some aren't.

Rook wrote:

Is there anything you're really passionate about, and if so, what inspires you to keep at it?
DJ Enetro
Learning the Japanese language.

The summer program that I am working towards (click “here” on my sig to find out about that) keeps me chained to it. (In a good way.)

Any words you’re thinking about? If so, why?
Achromalia
tired. shit. unproductive. manage.

I'm tired. I feel like shit because I was forced to sleep early and couldn't sleep for a while. I'm making an effort to get rid of my academically unproductive nature as I've got school to worry about now. I'll do what I can to manage.

DJ Enetro wrote:

TeeArctic1
Coffee, cider, diplomacy and joint effort.

First one because I really need it. The rest remains to be revealed.

What political party/ideology do you have the most affinity towards?
Rook
Right-Libertarianism. I'm don't identify with a single party here, but I definitely favour the Tories over Labour.

sq
keremaru
actually, what?
politics are bad in my brain.

how do you feel about subscription fees stacked on things you pay for?
TeeArctic1
I dread the day they reach the app store.

Do you believe in any potentially otherworldly entities?
Achromalia
Not until they're evident I don't.

Though it's always nice to have the thought and wonder if maybe there really is something out there, but for now, one can't be too sure.

Achromalia wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

keremaru
nah.

how's your day so far?
Achromalia
slow and early.

Do you fare well in any academic subjects? (e.g. Mathematics, English, etc.)
TeeArctic1
I do really well in most subjects when I make an active effort. My grades dropped a bit because I used so much of my spare time on others and working with politics, but otherwise, I would likely get straight A's or B's across the board. However, I think my best subjects are languages, history, religion and politics. It's just easier for me to express myself there. I'm also fairly good at biology and geography/geometry, mostly because I was really into that at one point.
I think my worst ones would have to be physics and theoretical mathematics. Might only be me, but the teachers weren't really all that good at making you understand the subject matter, and would often move forward with only one or two in class truly grasping it.

What are your parents like?
Achromalia
They're alright.

My mom is a little on the emotional side and is pretty caring, to the point of paranoia that any harm may be brought on me, whether it be a legitimate concern of my safety, or a forceful nagging of "did you eat yet?" and me responding with "i'm fine". I appreciate it but i think it gets a bit overbearing. Nowadays, she's prone to being a little bitter and sour about things, especially if it involves my dad. She does what she can for me, by the looks of it. She's in her 40's but I dont remember exactly how old she is.

My dad is a critical person, someone assertive and practical. He's really irritable quite often and it doesn't take much to stress him out. He also had an affinity for music and art as he is also a pianist as I am, and he is fond of drawing and occasionally paints. He can be rather judgmental at times but is typically understanding. He's probably the best driver I know, since he's a retired CHP (California Highway Patrol) officer, and manages to cut through a sizeable bit of traffic. He's 69 years old at the moment, a father old enough to be my grandfather.

That's as far as things go on a surface level.

TeeArctic1 wrote:

What are your parents like?
DJ Enetro
My mother is from Indonesia (and since she has relatives there, I visit them every now and then and hence can speak a bit). I see her as hardworking but at the same time a little too over-independent. If possible, she does not want to ask others for help.

As for my father, well, he’s stubborn, at least in the fact that he wants to run a business. Born in Vietnam, apparently he ran cross-country and now he cooks for a living (in a restaurant). Apparently, my mom says that he is not helping to pay the bills at the moment (phone, electricity, and others).

Both had parents that would not hesitate to spank their children if misbehavior arose. My mom still hits my little brother at times, when it comes to talking back.

Are you at your/your relative’s house right now, and what are you doing?
CatzerTM
yes I am, i'm just wondering through the forums like I usually do

What's your most painful experience?
show more