forum

Status Update

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJ Enetro

Achromalia wrote:

I've been changing my username on Soundcloud and Discord to "Achromatism".

Tbh, keeping at Achromalia shows your Spanish ancestry, and I think it’s better than “Achromatism”.

Achromalia wrote:

I'm making an attempt at some final polishing before I release Inertia but it doesn't seem like there's much I can do.

If I do make a new music game, I might use it. I still need to listen to it before then XD

OT: progressing with my summer homework, beginning to self-learn Japanese from two textbooks I borrowed from my school library, cleaning up my room and getting ready for school (on Aug 14)... GAH

おやすみ :w:
TeeArctic1
Going to Serbia in a couple hours. Trying to make sure I haven't forgotten anything
Achromalia
Inertia, ready to drop, ETA 29 hours.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

Inertia, ready to drop, ETA 29 hours.
h y p e
TeeArctic1
Checked in at today's hotel, leaving at 4:40 AM
Coffee advised
Achromalia
"i feel like die"

johnmedina999
Status: Just finished Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix! I clocked in 25:37:01 in all.
Westonini
laughing at retarded shit as usual
Achromalia
Meah
Dentist
TeeArctic1
Shopping, then meeting the mayor of Nîs
Meah
what to do, im bored
Meah
what a boring rainy day
Achromalia
Fucking end me. I cant listen to music on headphones anymore because of how idiotic i was to fall asleep with them still plugged in, laptop on top of me. The laptop fell, the headphone jack bent by about 72 degrees and fucked up.

R.I.P., $70 Audio-Technica Headphones that broke the bank

Cause of death - Owner's idiocy

edit: oh. great. now a friend's grandmother just died a few hours ago. today's off to a depressing start.
Meah
WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
TeeArctic1
Tired because of last night's party
Achromalia
trying to manage with the speakers of my laptop. again.

~ ~ ~

*sigh*

well. i'm listening to a song made by a pretty cool friend of mine, it's for his maternal grandmother. she passed away last night.

please feel free to check him out. give him some love. he makes good stuff: https://soundcloud.com/ryoukoproject

I'll send the link to the song here. he's likely going to delete it, so i'll delete once he does: https://soundcloud.com/ryoukoproject/72-years/s-usd0e

it happens.
vinnicci

Meah wrote:

WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Meah
A forum that I have been hanging out for almost a decade is shutting down this August
bye bye Symbianize
johnmedina999
Status: just finished Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD! I clocked in 17:48.
Meah
HOTTTTTTTT!
TeeArctic1
Packing up all my stuff for the move, looks like I won't be able to get my pc along with me
johnmedina999
Status: just finished Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-! I clocked in 2:35.

I'm now officially done with the Kingdom Hearts series! Status: eagerly awaiting KH3.
Meah
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
gonna hit market for goods
Achromalia
I'm up late at night...

gonna hit school for grades.
TeeArctic1
Defending OT Cider
Meah
Life is good
keremaru
watching visual novels until the inevitable return of school. reeee
Dialect
status update: just posted this comment
Meah
i want to learn pottery
keremaru
the concept of xbox subscriptions is quite ineffective, annoying and stupid in the online f2p community.
johnmedina999
I'm scared about my first day of school. I just woke up from a dream about that, actually.
Achromalia
woke up at 5:30 AM.
keremaru
finna taiko today, if i feel good about myself.
Achromalia
KatouMegumi is giving me a harsh run for my money and refuses to hug me ;A;

It's fairly entertaining.
TeeArctic1
Can't sleep, so I guess I'm staying up now
Achromalia
boredom.
johnmedina999
Status: getting my ass beat by the data bosses in Kingdom Hearts II. On Standard mode!
Westonini
That short comic I just posted took longer than I care to admit and I don't know why.
Meah
almost all of primitive youtube channels are making swimming pool
show more