forum

Youngest osu! Player?

posted
Total Posts
show more
raccoongamer
13 is like an average age for an osu! player (yet I'm still surprised asf, how come such a skill-demanding game could attract SO MANY kids?!)

"Oldest osu! player?" would be a question of much more interest.
Caput Mortuum
nearlyseniorcitizen
mulraf
actually there was a really old guy playing osu and making youtube videos of it. first he came in contact because he made a reaction video and then he did lots of plays himself. i'll look him up and edit when i find him, he was pretty chill tbh.

edit: okay, shit, it was nearlyseniorcitizen lol. i thought that was just some random comment
N1ght
I'm super old
Syneergy
does it matter? how young? An old man could play this game and after few years get good at this game!

Believe, not compare!
SoggyWafflezFTW
Do you guys know TinyLoliGirl? She's a top 100 global players and she's freaking 8 years old.
rip fc
I barely post and hate to do this but, I got 3 digit when I was 12, im now 13 uwu

big boy

oh wait you said decent player bye w
loveleft

rip fc wrote:

I barely post and hate to do this but, I got 3 digit when I was 12, im now 13 uwu

big boy

oh wait you said decent player bye w
woah
prometheus_v
i
loveleft

OwOwWhatsThis wrote:

am 9 and i play ctb
eeeeeeeeeee
no you're 100
prometheus_v
i
Lyawi
I was born at the 29th of February, 2000
Means I am actually 4 years old
koemada
im one year old
Sinaeb
I'm 12 but I started at 6 ... and I think I'm decent in mania?
I starded playing mania a year ago now i have 17. thx now i thinking im old
iDurjoy
Me 13 and a 6 digit scrub
pretty shit ;-;
Saturation
Seeing people that are 12, have been playing for a year, and are waaaaay better than me is weird. I'm about to turn 15 and I just hit 5 digit.
NixXSkate
I started at 19 and now I'm 26, I'm the youngest believe it or not
zoklev

NixXSkate wrote:

I started at 19 and now I'm 26, I'm the youngest believe it or not

yea, age is just a number. It has nothing to do with how young you are!
pronet12
I started playing at 9 i think? I play for 1 year and then stop playing completely. Then started playing again at 13... now i'm almost 15
dung eater
Lol ppl over 10 still play this game?
Shutterstock
I'm 12 y.o and i'm rank 55K but i also stop farm for a long time so i've been stuck in the same rank for such a long time too
Dialect

zoklev wrote:

yea, age is just a number.

fbi

uh i'm 13 and i map. that's all
qwt
Dialect

Reforms Expert wrote:

13 years old an already a three digit:)

i don't really care about playing osu! tbh. i've been focusing a bit on mania, and i'll probably play mania more often, although i'll still play std. basically, i map std and play mania, and play std aswell, although i can barely pass a 5*
Someone2124
We're 16 and 15 sooooo.....
[AlphaCentauri]
Lifeline is in the top 50 and he's 13 afaik so