Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

mengass wrote:

Geroyuni wrote:

mengass wrote:

Hello!
Could you update the download link, please?)
Players which lives in Russia, can't download that skin, because of our goverment blocked that domen which you use to download skin(

Does this link work?
[...]

No(((
That's so bad((

That's unfortunate. Do you know any file hosting websites that work for you?
By the way, are you sure both Dropbox and Discord have been banned in Russia? According to bitly, a lot of people in Russia have opened the Dropbox download links and I haven't seen any complaints until now, so it could be just you.
rollingboi
hello i cant customize a skin i downloaded a customization ZIP file and then exported it and in it i found only cursor@2x and cursortrail@2x i changed them in skin folder but skin cursor didn't changed so i cant change cursor please help
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

rollingboi wrote:

hello i cant customize a skin i downloaded a customization ZIP file and then exported it and in it i found only cursor@2x and cursortrail@2x i changed them in skin folder but skin cursor didn't changed so i cant change cursor please help

Seems I forgot to make the non @2x version of these, the cursor didn't change for you because your resolution is small enough and actually needed these smaller files.

Here are the files you need for now, I'll update the whole customization zip later.
mengass

Geroyuni wrote:

mengass wrote:

Geroyuni wrote:

mengass wrote:

Hello!
Could you update the download link, please?)
Players which lives in Russia, can't download that skin, because of our goverment blocked that domen which you use to download skin(

Does this link work?
[...]

No(((
That's so bad((

That's unfortunate. Do you know any file hosting websites that work for you?
By the way, are you sure both Dropbox and Discord have been banned in Russia? According to bitly, a lot of people in Russia have opened the Dropbox download links and I haven't seen any complaints until now, so it could be just you.

Yeah, like this mega.nz or MediaFire :3
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

mengass wrote:

um, sure then. Here's the download (and here's the customization zip download if you want it also)
rollingboi
thank you very much its very nice skin :D
Fiiji
Hello! I've been enjoying this skin very much and I'd like to add a few things of my own. May I ask, What font did you use for each of the elements? Is all the text the same font? Thank you!
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

Fiiji wrote:

Hello! I've been enjoying this skin very much and I'd like to add a few things of my own. May I ask, What font did you use for each of the elements? Is all the text the same font? Thank you!

I've used mainly Roboto, with a sprinkling of Open Sans and Exo 2 in some areas and customizations
mengass

Geroyuni wrote:

mengass wrote:

um, sure then. Here's the download (and here's the customization zip download if you want it also)

Thank you very much) :3
Fiiji

Geroyuni wrote:

Fiiji wrote:

I've used mainly Roboto, with a sprinkling of Open Sans and Exo 2 in some areas and customizations

thanks chief! have a good one!
Kirati
I was wondering how you got the spinner to change color. After you spin for a while, the center gets red. Am I able to change the color?
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

NiaouCat wrote:

I was wondering how you got the spinner to change color. After you spin for a while, the center gets red. Am I able to change the color?

That is spinner-middle.png (used in skin.ini version 2.0 to 2.5), you can see it being used by the default skin (they also use it to tint the entire spinner border). No way to change the color it gets tinted to AFAIK.
Kirati
I see... thank you! :D
DimyDek
The numbers flip on the circles when it reaches double digits. How can I fix this? (When it reaches 10, it shows 0 1 instead.)
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

DimyDek wrote:

The numbers flip on the circles when it reaches double digits. How can I fix this? (When it reaches 10, it shows 0 1 instead.)

Seems to work properly here. I think you probably mixed up 2 customizations that are incompatible with each other (Disabled fading and Numbered hitcircles).

Try downloading the skin again and re-applying the numbered hitcircles customization and see how it goes. I'll be updating the zip file soon enough to resolve or at least warn users about it.
KWAZE

Geroyuni wrote:

tomokias_ wrote:

One problem, on Stable (fallback) the ends of the sliders are the same as the hitcircles, and it makes the reverse arrows almost non-visible. also its hard playing with it on Hidden. other then that, great skin!

Thanks for pointing that out, I never played on stable fallback. I went to test it, and it's severely out of date for a "stable fallback" version. It seems to not have been updated since 2015 aside from bug fixes, so it lacks support for sliderendcircle.png (which allows for me to just completely remove the slider end circle).

The version also lacks support for scoreentry-%s.png (used in key overlay and ingame scoreboard), has some weird alignment/size/placement issues and lacks support for newer skin.ini customizations (breaks osu!mania with this skin).

Sliders in stable fallback behave very weirdly as well, the entire body + both hitcircles stay
visible until the slider is finished, while in stable latest everything starts fading out before you even start using the slider.

If you plan to keep using stable fallback, here's the fix for the whole slider end thing. It's not exactly what it's supposed to look like (here's a comparison between latest / fallback fix) but it's the best that can be done. I'll be making further fixes and optimizations for fallback in the future.

I kinda need a fix too since I'm stuck on a computer with low compatability but the link brings me to an errored dropbox link
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

KWAZE wrote:

I kinda need a fix too since I'm stuck on a computer with low compatability but the link brings me to an errored dropbox link

The fix is available in the customization ZIP, in the first post.
KWAZE

Geroyuni wrote:

KWAZE wrote:

The fix is available in the customization ZIP, in the first post.

Yeah I didn't notice that and it worked, thanks
LeckoBoii
Is there a way I can center the playing area for Mania?
Pootisborn
Gero's the first person on osu! who has a Non-anime skin, therefore his/her opinion matters

HATERS GONNE HATE
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

LeckoTheGecko wrote:

I have added that into the customization ZIP in the top post so you don't have to manually make it work yourself (unless you have an uncommon screen ratio, in which case I included a tutorial in the ZIP too)
soypork
Just installed this skin and I'm loving it!

One small thing though, have you considered adding a "Full combo" or "Perfect" text on the graph thing after each play when the player FC's a map? (I hope you understand what I mean, I find it hard to describe lol). If not, no problem, I can easily add it myself, but I would love one in your style :D
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

dydtdxdt wrote:

One small thing though, have you considered adding a "Full combo" or "Perfect" text on the graph thing after each play when the player FC's a map? (I hope you understand what I mean, I find it hard to describe lol). If not, no problem, I can easily add it myself, but I would love one in your style :D

Oh man, I should've done that in the final version. What do you think of this? (download here)
LeckoBoii

Geroyuni wrote:

LeckoTheGecko wrote:

I have added that into the customization ZIP in the top post so you don't have to manually make it work yourself (unless you have an uncommon screen ratio, in which case I included a tutorial in the ZIP too)

Alright, man. Thanks a bunch!
Ruraruri
nc
soypork

Geroyuni wrote:

dydtdxdt wrote:

Oh man, I should've done that in the final version. What do you think of this? (download here)

I like that!
Storoberi
Really like the skin, its simplicity makes it easy to focus. Yet it still manages to remain beautiful.
FrontStreet
where's the 16:9 playfield border? i've downloaded the customization ZIP 5 times and it's not there.
EmeraldSnorlax
Looking Good :)
sisig
Nice
Pidguit
This is my new skin, kinda. I mixed this skin with other skins to change the cursor and some menu things that I did not like. Other than that this is an amazing skin, especially with numbers. (Numbered hit circles look amazing, what do you mean it does not fit in!)
y_9
This is so cool!
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

FrontStreet wrote:

where's the 16:9 playfield border? i've downloaded the customization ZIP 5 times and it's not there.

Oh, oops. It should be there now. (Sorry for the really late response)
R1cck
Olá, eu sei q este post tem mais de 2 anos mas queria saber uma coisa, tem como deixar tudo de uma cor só no modo normal? Alias, sua skin é mt boa, curti mt
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

R1cck wrote:

Olá, eu sei q este post tem mais de 2 anos mas queria saber uma coisa, tem como deixar tudo de uma cor só no modo normal? Alias, sua skin é mt boa, curti mt

A cor dos hitcircles? Se sim, vai na pasta da skin e abre skin.ini com algum editor de texto. Na seção [Colours] tira as linhas Combo2 e Combo3. Muda Combo1 pra cor que quer (valor RGB). Dentro do jogo liga "Ignore all beatmap skins", e dá Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S pra reiniciar a skin.

Edit rapidinho: Se quer isso só em um modo, não é possivel; vai ter que usar duas skins, uma com a modificação (ou só ficar ligando/desligando o Ignore all beatmap skins)
WittyKitty

Geroyuni wrote:

AGamerzDemize wrote:

I'm editing all the text on this skin to be in japanese, when it's done should I send it over? I think it might be a nice addition to the skin.

Sure. I'll add it onto the customization pack with credits.

Hey sorry I took 9 months to respond. I'm not getting notifications in my inbox. I don't have it anymore, But I'll redo it and then link it.
It took a good couple of hours, but it's done :)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1zuj58u9lw4kqu8/Minimal_by_Geroyuni_%28Japanese%29.zip/file
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

1andEcho wrote:

[...]
It took a good couple of hours, but it's done :)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1zuj58u9lw4kqu8/Minimal_by_Geroyuni_%28Japanese%29.zip/file

Thanks, I'll just need to polish it before adding it to the list. What's the font you used?
Also by curiosity, are you a fluent speaker? I happen to be learning the language myself but I'm very much a beginner

(edit) By the way, is unranked intentionally left untranslated?
FadTDM
Man, I love this skin. Especially the cursortrail. Somehow this skin makes me enjoy this game more than usual :D
DaJoeyElMacho
I like the skin, especially mania mode. But the lane is quite small..... How to make it bigger?
Topic Starter
Geroyuni

DaJoeyElMacho wrote:

I like the skin, especially mania mode. But the lane is quite small..... How to make it bigger?

That involves changing the ]skin.ini file mania section, I think what you want involves columnwidth, haven't tested it myself.
show more