forum

Yoshiki Fukuyama - Work Guy (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sushi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on samedi 28 février 2009 at 02:54:29

Artist: Yoshiki Fukuyama
Title: Work Guy (TV Size)
Source: Kamen no Maid Guy Ending
Tags: Kamen, Maid, Guy
BPM: 240
Filesize: 1836kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Kabuki (Hard) (4,68 stars, 176 notes)
  2. Kogarashi (Insane) (4,96 stars, 236 notes)
  3. Naeka (Normal) (3,7 stars, 117 notes)
Download: Yoshiki Fukuyama - Work Guy (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the ending of Kamen no maid Guy

enjoy :)
minyeob
Hi again

[Normal]
24:095(3)--> Spacing error but.... can we ignore this? I don't think so.
Last slider- Finish.

[Hard]
21:339 (1),(2)--> Move left a bit.
1:16:096 (6)-> Move up a bit.
1:24:343 (10)--> New combo.

[Insane]
I got a C lol
1:05:352(4)--> Move right a bit.
Topic Starter
Sushi
Updated! :)

Minyeob wrote:

I got a C lol
:D a really INSANE map isn't it?
Topic Starter
Sushi
Bump!
Larto
Normal:
The slow overall difficulty on here really hurts. Pull it up a bit.

Hard:
Fine

Insane:
00:09:46 (1) - 1/4 longer

And if you want your map to look pretty, while you fix my suggestions, place notes that should stack exactly so, that they actually DO stack exactly. At the moment many which should don't and that looks ugly.
Just use no grid snap and distance snap: 0.0. That makes things easier ;P
Topic Starter
Sushi
Updated :)

Thanks For the Stacking Tip, I never thought using 0.0 spacing :D
Metroid
I can't find anything wrong

I just have to say lighten up on the HP drain in Insane, cause it's hard enough without having a vicious HP drain.
Hara
Very nicely mapped Sushi.

[Insane]
00:36:968 (1,2) - Move these very slightly down, around 2 "ticks" without grid/distance snap on to align (1) better to end point of (7) in last combo.
01:13:343 (2) - Move 1 "tick" to the right without grid/distance snap, to align it better.
01:21:343 (2) - This seems to align better if you move it 1 "tick" down without grid/distance snap.
01:27:343 (1) - Move 1 grid to the left.

[Hard]
00:15:218 (2) - Move this 1 grid up (level 3 ofc) to align better with (1) and next green combo.
01:12:243 (1,2,3,4) - Move these 3 grids to the right to align (4) with the angle of (5).

[Normal]
00:30:593 (2) - Move this 1 "tick" to the left without grid/distance snap to align better with both (1) and (3).
Topic Starter
Sushi
Updated! :)
Larto
Hard
01:00:21 (1) - That feels a bit too close to the last combo.
01:04:21 (1) - ^
01:27:71 (2,3) - Move up 1 Level 3 grid.

Normal:
00:27:34 (3) - 1 repeat more
00:38:34 (5) - ^

We're close ;D

EDIT: Bubbled!
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
Sushi
EveryThing fixed, Deleted the wtf sliders because couldn't find another way to map it...
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Kamen no Maid Guy, such a great anime! I wish you included the video. =/

First of all, -20 MS please. Offset is bad. Yes, all difficulties need it.

{Normal}
00:19:823 (3) - This slider sounds better if you end it a half beat earlier (00:20:823)

{Hard}
All good.

{Insane}
All good.

So, fix your offset at least. The slider in Normal is my only "suggestion" I guess.

+Star, love this song <3
Topic Starter
Sushi
Updated :)
Rolled
Not really sure what kind of drugs hito was on when she gave you this offset, but its holyfuckearly. 6350 is a lot better, but still may be a bit early.

Also, please halve the speed of the countdown since the BPM is 2x as fast. Sounds pretty awkward.

When i resnapped to that offset I got a few bad sliders, so not sure if it was the resnapping or just some bad tails. Either way:

Hard:
00:40:10 (4) - The tail of this slider is off. Move it to the half or full beat, which ever you prefer.

That's all I noticed atm. Let me know when you resnap and I will gladly rebubble this map. It's fun and challenging. And it's a great kind of challenging, not one of the stupid memorizing patterns and crazy spacing etc challenging. It's really fun.
Topic Starter
Sushi
Fixed :)
Rolled
Wouldn't mind overall difficulty in Normal to be turned down 1 tick, but I still like this map.

I'm going to bubble it, though timing still feels a bit weird in some places.
Larto
Good stuff~ The timing sounds spot on for me.