forum

Billie Eilish - everything i wanted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haruto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 9:13:06 PM

Artist: Billie Eilish
Title: everything i wanted
Tags: haruto_aizawa tomadoi shiinoha kotone flask badgraph_ kawa english pop indie alternative finneas o'connell collab collaboration
BPM: 120
Filesize: 25103kb
Play Time: 03:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. collab ethereal (4 stars, 562 notes)
  2. collab hard (2.91 stars, 474 notes)
Download: Billie Eilish - everything i wanted
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

i had a dream...
i got everything i wanted...

✧ #14 Ranked ✧

【 Words of Gratitude 】

First of all, as a fan of Billie Eilish, i wanna thank her and her group for making this beautiful music. The map wouldn't be here if she didnt made this song.

Second of all, tomadoi and me would like to thank Kalibe for being a huge inspiration for us while mapping this song. This map wouldn't be as cool as you might thought without Kalibe's Inspiration. So, Thank you Kalibe for being such a great inspiration for all of us.

Beside that, i wanna thank all my friends, whether its an online or irl friends, who have supported me this past years. I have faced a lot of Problems, suicidal thoughts these past years. But thanks to your support, im gratefully still Alive now.

Lastly, This map is dedicated to all of my friends. Especially Tomadoi himself, for being such a good online friends for me. He supported me while i was on the lowest point of myself.

Not to forget, Ancelysia, appleeaterx/Mint, BadGraph_, 10nya, Cubbby, S O U R, Monstrata, Doormat, Winnie, luca/smh, Atomosphere, pkhg, hypercyte, Keitaro, Ipas, iljaaz, Tatan, A r M i N, Agent_James, -Kyu and many more, for giving me help and motivation to move on. And also for being sooo supportive to me when i faced my huge problem. I hope you guys can live peacefully without any worse problems :smile:

Huge THANK YOU to Realazy and Nikakis for checking the map very carefully and also nominating it. And to Endaris for checking the storyboard as well!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

ethereal, a Collab by tomadoi and Haruto
haruto did odds, tomadoi did evens

hard, a Collab by Flask and Haruto
flask mapped the first half, haruto mapped the last half

Keysound and Color Hax by BadGraph_
♬ high quality mp3 provided by Capu and Stingy
storyboard by Kawa
- non-keysounded version. -