forum

Asaka - Eternal Star [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Creamy Candy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 06 April 2020 at 15:45:03

Artist: Asaka
Title: Eternal Star
Source: ISLAND
Tags: ed ending anime japanese jpop j-pop pop roger ][ -gh- ][ uta william_k アイランド Haggy Rock Yuuki Shinichi 悠木真一 Front wing frontwing
BPM: 166
Filesize: 24110kb
Play Time: 04:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Glistening Soul (6 stars, 1176 notes)
  2. Roger's Oni (4,25 stars, 1334 notes)
  3. Uta's Insane (4,9 stars, 980 notes)
  4. Will's Extra (5,51 stars, 1038 notes)
Download: Asaka - Eternal Star
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Play with custom hitsound and 80~100 effect 100 music for best experience!

Without Keysound

FAQ
1. How I delete the keysound? This sh*t is fu*king annoying!

Go to mapset folder and delete the "Keysound" folder

Thx to
Sakura Blossom for diff name idea
Uta, William K, and Roger for GD
Me& BNs for doing the rest pushing this map to the ranked section

I do the hitsound and keysound by myself.

History
This map was a remap from my old set when I was a new mapper.
When I was new mapper, I thought this map is the best in the world but I realized that my map is nothing compared to many experienced mapper out there.

It took me 2 years to develop and improving my own style, fixing my fundamentals, and understanding the meaning of mapping.

There is a lot of obstacle when developing and improving my maps. I don't even know how much remap and criticism that I took in order to make the map a lil much better.

After a while I move on to the next map, practicing a lot of thing to make my map more better and the result is this map.

The key to success is always practicing and never give up on something that you passionate with. JUST NEVER GIVE UP. TRY AGAIN TILL YOU GET THERE.

Don't aiming too high if you are a new mapper. Try to imporving in larger scale and slowly in smaller scale.

Thx for reading.