forum

Mindless Self Indulgence - What Do They Know?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on February-26-09 at 8:18:53 PM

Artist: Mindless Self Indulgence
Title: What Do They Know?
BPM: 154
Filesize: 5357kb
Play Time: 02:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.89 stars, 104 notes)
  2. Hard (4.71 stars, 311 notes)
  3. Normal (4.15 stars, 185 notes)
Download: Mindless Self Indulgence - What Do They Know?
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For the MSI project! Hard and even Normal have their share of jumps and tricky spacing, and slider slowdowns. Look for patterns in the jumps.

Edit 1: Preview points.
Edit 2: A few fixes to Normal and Hard. Added easy, and changed the mp3 to a better one.
Edit 3: Forgot to add the ? for the song title.
Edit 4: And I forgot to disable the countdown.
Edit 5: One new combo on Easy.
Skyripper
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
Ohohoholy snap, Cheeselock. I have to admit, you exceeded my expectations. This is the kind of jumpy shit I love. Screw distance snap, amirite? Patterns galore. Yes. I like it a lot. Best Cheeselock map I've seen. We'll have to fix that ugly mp3 at some point though. If foulcoon can't give you a better mp3, I might just get this album on March 3rd (since I'll be at the CD store for The Prodigy anyway and have money to burn) so I can give you a better mp3.

Also, wanna put a ? at the end of the song title? And the Countdown sounds pretty ugly for this song. Overlapping with all of those vocals like that.

Timing feels good. Oh, you might wanna make an easier difficulty if you can. Normal's got a lot of jumps 'n stuff. If it's not too much trouble. :S So much FUUUUN. Damn! I kinda wish I hadn't denied kudos now... I didn't expect to actually mod it.

Hard:
01:05:68 (5) - You know what, I hate this note. I always hit it 1/2 beat early because...that's where it feels like it should go.
Topic Starter
CheeseWarlock
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
There are some most interesting jumps or... anti-jumps in this map.
You're lucky that EVERYTHING plays awesomely pretty well, I'd go so nazi otherwise :B
I actually don't reeeaally like that 13 combo (02:05:27 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ) on Easy, well long combos on a lower difficulty~
But it fits to the place in the song actually, it is just ONE combo anyways...

Hey, Cheese even fixed that! I guess I can bubble this~ And Star.
Seibei4211
FUCK YES!