forum

Dave Rodgers - Final Countdown

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domenica 8 marzo 2009 at 17.34.17

Artist: Dave Rodgers
Title: Final Countdown
Source: Initial D
Tags: initial d dave rodgers anime
BPM: 154,42
Filesize: 2372kb
Play Time: 01:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,51 stars, 179 notes)
  2. Insane (4,92 stars, 301 notes)
  3. Normal (3,08 stars, 131 notes)
Download: Dave Rodgers - Final Countdown
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
GO! GO! GO!
Ignition!
I wanted to map something and here it is :P
Insane will come later. Done :D

Have Fun~

EDIT: fixed offset and Artist (OMG he's Italian!) :)
EDIT: storyboarded the countdown as Seibei suggested :D
Andrea
Very cool map. I like it.

Starred
Seibei4211
Ok, very good. Um...just a few things. I tried playing Hard with your offset a few times, but I kept getting random 100s and just wasn't feeling it. Offset 0 felt better to me in this rare case...

Suggestion for Insane: Circle size 3. Only if you want Insane to be more fun than hard. It really doesn't matter. I just like bigger circles.

Now, the countdown numbers NEED to be replaced with "Go!". That'd be so freakin' awesome, so you need to do it. Good job muting the narrator though. That's a start. But you gotta do that, man. You can't let this opportunity slip. I will pop bubbles until that is in place or until you tell me why it's impossible. O.O
lele94
Bella map!, ma io ti consiglierei di mettere qualche file di grafica per abbellirla! ;)

Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Seibei4211 wrote:

Ok, very good. Um...just a few things. I tried playing Hard with your offset a few times, but I kept getting random 100s and just wasn't feeling it. Offset 0 felt better to me in this rare case...
Yeah, that happened to me too, but i couldn't find if the offset was early or late...
I'll check again

Seibei4211 wrote:

Suggestion for Insane: Circle size 3. Only if you want Insane to be more fun than hard. It really doesn't matter. I just like bigger circles.
I want smaller circles...
I FC's that, so i don't think it's so difficult.

Seibei4211 wrote:

Now, the countdown numbers NEED to be replaced with "Go!". That'd be so freakin' awesome, so you need to do it. Good job muting the narrator though. That's a start. But you gotta do that, man. You can't let this opportunity slip. I will pop bubbles until that is in place or until you tell me why it's impossible. O.O
Wait, by "the countdown numbers" you mean the audio or the video?
And i didn't mute anything O.o
I was thinking about making something for the countdown but i need you to explain better what you meant.

EDIT: i tried changing the numbers (audio) making 4 "go!"s said by the narrator, but it sounds weird XD
I'll wait for other suggestions (and a better explanations of yours, Seibei) ;)
EDIT2: irc talk ;)
Yumiko
La canzone è molto bella e credo che la mappa sia fatta bene, starred ^^
Seibei4211
Aaaaaaah, this SB is so holy sweet. Such lulz. It's more or less what I was trying to describe. Also, I'm gonna try to start a trend here. That trend is crediting the ACTUAL ARTISTS of Initial D songs! *gasp* Did this one other change in Hard that I forgot to mention last time. It's all good to me now.
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThePassingShadow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.