forum

ReX - Magnetism [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quorum
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on giovedì 10 settembre 2020 at 22:25:04

Artist: ReX
Title: Magnetism
Source: Project FX
Tags: shin dong whi 申東輝 video game classical electronic instrumental bor lego man M2U sphazer infinity poly RedEye chaos star light
BPM: 160
Filesize: 2778kb
Play Time: 01:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Futsuu (2,37 stars, 234 notes)
  2. Inner Oni (4,8 stars, 655 notes)
  3. Kantan (1,96 stars, 136 notes)
  4. Muzukashii (2,78 stars, 389 notes)
  5. Oni (3,9 stars, 512 notes)
Download: ReX - Magnetism
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"We dance to seduce ourselves. To fall in love with ourselves. When we dance with another, we manifest the very thing we love about ourselves so that they may see it and love us too".

I want to give a huge thanks to all who supported (and tolerated) me on this journey, especially all my friends that tested and modded my map over and over again (because I'm a f**king insecure guy xd )
Arach:THANKS A LOT (<3) and sorry for all the time lost on modding my map, I don't want to PLS NO STAHP DON'T KILL ME I..
ulqui:You're my sv mentor so I'll try to be worth of your sv's. A BIG THANKS for all the mods though <3
HiroK:You're the spread guy that saved my muzukashii, A BIG THANKS for the modz <3
coed:I don't know how many torture maps and tries I asked you but you seems alive despite everything <3
eww:THE NIGHT TRY BOI, THE FIRST BOI WHO TRIED MY MAP and gave me little tips, thanks <3
CALIFFATO AUTONOMO DI ROVIGO (تسود الخلافة على كل شيء �>)
Raiden:Thanks for the mods and for all the patience that you have MonkaS
Dekuu:Thanks boi for all the mods you've done (especially the mod on the slow part, that helps me a lot)

background: https://www.deviantart.com/claparo-sans/art/YCH-Bone-Flowers-729748692