forum

Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Since you have a place to post yourself on a buoy, a place to post your cat eating your foot, and a place to post where you play your osu!, there might as well be a topic to showcase what your hub looks like. You know, that thing you see when you start up or close all your windows. Why? Because we're nosy like thatsome peoples' desktops are interesting.

*CAUTION--IMAGE SIZE MIGHT BE HUEG*
cyanberryio
For the hell of it:

I had just recently cleaned it, it used to practically halfway across full.
Cyclone
Bi-weekly desktop cleanup prior to screenshot. (everything saves to my desktop, so i need to clean it a lot)

Pokebis

PLOT TWIST.
I launch everything from my taskbar. If this laptop wasn't used by others I'd probably put more stuffz on the front. Also a different background. But like I said, I launch everything via xfire and other programs like that in my taskbar.
Ivalset
Look at that touhoufag Cyclone.
I don't actually look at my desktop ever, because I usually have irc covering it.

Loginer
Organize your icons, fools.
Kumiho
mine
Al-Azif
toho rock
*resized

Neo@lex
Urgh, had to attach because imageshack won't host it. I should really start using photobucket.

Multiscreen lolz.
machol30
Stuff.

Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

Urgh, had to attach because imageshack won't host it. I should really start using photobucket.
Yeah, if only there was a site where you could post big images quickly without registering and post them wherever you want. :/

Download: Rita - Alicemagic -Rockstar Ver.- (CuNha) [zsr123's Taiko].osu
awp
That'd be an upstanding website.
ThePassingShadow
Uhh....

tinypic.com ? .. . . .
ThePassingShadow
I decided to join you all. I'm hosting my image with http://tinypic.com/...

This is my MacBook desktop. When I get my PC running again (monitor is currently busted), I will post again.

Pokebis
Did you guiz forget about uppy? It's pretty kool.
YoshiKart

ThePassingShadow wrote:

Uhh....

tinypic.com ? .. . . .
I really hope you were being sarcastic.

Anyways, I used to have an awesome Yoshi's Story desktop. Where did that go? =/
My edit is fail. I forgot to assign pressure sensitivity to NOT be the size of the brush. >_>
Linked for biggishness.
http://up.ppy.sh/files/yksfaildesktop-0.png
ThePassingShadow

YoshiKart wrote:

ThePassingShadow wrote:

Uhh....

tinypic.com ? .. . . .
I really hope you were being sarcastic.

Anyways, I used to have an awesome Yoshi's Story desktop. Where did that go? =/
My edit is fail. I forgot to assign pressure sensitivity to NOT be the size of the brush. >_>
Linked for biggishness.
http://up.ppy.sh/files/yksfaildesktop-0.png
Why would I be being sarcastic ? It uploads for free without registration. And somewhat easier than upppy.

Download: Ayana Taketatsu - HELP!! -Hell Side- (jirdex) [Bobo's Normal].osu
Plasmasoul
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

ThePassingShadow
Arthur's Math Games ? Hopefully you won't quit osu! for that. It seems pretty fun.
adam2046
Don't know why I suddenly decided I needed to make a Cut Man

show more