forum

Hirano Aya - Ima made no Arasuji

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dangaard
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
happy30
Alace
Cute song + map
star it
yanki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Weinmagier
Weinmagier
again Nomral Difficulty
i hope you like it, dangaard^^

Download: Hirano Aya - Ima made no Arasuji (Dangaard) [Weinmagier's Normal].osu
kioukiou
cute song and fun map

Star it :)

btw , i like that mouse cursor XD
Larto
Hmmm.. I'd bubble this, but Dangaard told me that Weinmagier would make his difficulty a bit easier.
Which is needed, in fact. Until then, you get a star ;p Also, allow me to move this to Help until it's done.
Larto
Normal:
00:32:81 (1) - Too short for a NOrmal ;p

And that's it.

UPDATE: All good now.
Topic Starter
Dangaard
changed Tags.
foulcoon
Man i so want to rank this but...

00:19:31 - 00:25:81

Doesn't work at all for me. Especially in hard. I think you should just make it a break on all difficulties and this will be perfect. Starred. (and priority star'd ;D)
Topic Starter
Dangaard

foulcoon wrote:

Man i so want to rank this but...

00:19:31 - 00:25:81

Doesn't work at all for me. Especially in hard. I think you should just make it a break on all difficulties and this will be perfect. Starred. (and priority star'd ;D)
First of all thanks for your attention and Star, I appreciate it.

But please tell me what exactly is wrong with it. I think I hit the timing pretty nice and in the case it is wrong, it can be fixed. It is also playable and not something totally weird that doesn't suit the ranking criteria, so tell me why you refuse to rank this. I don't think Larto would bubble if there was something totally awful.

I refuse to change that because I don't see any problems there. Moreover it would destroy the map. If you are not willing to accept this map as it is just because of personal dislike of this part, let me know. I don't think bats should do that. :|
foulcoon
fair enough