forum

Baby V.O.X - Allo Papy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2009年4月14日星期二 at 12:28:00

Artist: Baby V.O.X
Title: Allo Papy
BPM: 135.7
Filesize: 3042kb
Play Time: 01:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.98 stars, 68 notes)
  2. Hard (4.89 stars, 457 notes)
  3. Normal (3.86 stars, 249 notes)
Download: Baby V.O.X - Allo Papy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A lovely song
Edit(2009/3/29):Finished.Pending
Edit(2009/4/5):changed some hitsound,thanks Alace XD
Edit(2009/4/12):changed distance in [Easy],thanks sohueasy
abalee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
I couldn't find a better file for the music |o| 555 T.T
deepsea
yoooo good for me.
sohueasy
CJ, in the easy mod, you may always obey 1x distance spacing.

Très bien
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby
At some points in Hard, such as 00:22:26 (5), the note is partially covered by the 300 graphic. Whether this is unrankable or not, I'm not sure.
mtmcl

JarJarJacob wrote:

At some points in Hard, such as 00:22:26 (5), the note is partially covered by the 300 graphic. Whether this is unrankable or not, I'm not sure.
I don't think this is really a problem. In most cases, mappers and mods just need to have good judgement on the readability of a map. In this case, I find the map rankable. There's really nothing exceptionally tricky about it, and it's very fun. All the standards are met.
Sonnyc
Q, why is the genre, "korean"?
Starrodkirby86
Oh wow, would you look at that...

This song has had a completely wrong artist the whole time. In fact, the correct artist is in France.

It's actually Bebe Lilly who sings this, an animated French baby.

Done and done.
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Oh wow, would you look at that...

This song has had a completely wrong artist the whole time. In fact, the correct artist is in France.

It's actually Bebe Lilly who sings this, an animated French baby.

Done and done.
T.T I get this song from Korean Game "Audition",the artist and title are from it.
yaya also said it's a France song,but he was also player of Audition,so we don't quite sure.
DeathxShinigami

sonnyc wrote:

Q, why is the genre, "korean"?
Oh thank God I didn't put this map in the Korean Pack I swore this was korean ;_;