forum

Camellia feat. Nanahira - IoT (*Internet of Thi...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spectator
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023년 7월 27일 목요일 at 오후 6:09:14

Artist: Camellia feat. Nanahira
Title: IoT (*Internet of Things) no Megami *Mononon*
Tags: ふぉーす! force! mappers' guild mg mpg featured artist fa cametek japanese electronic pop jpop j-pop 4orce! comiket 93 c93 confetto denp かめるかめりあ kamelcamellia
BPM: 205
Filesize: 9030kb
Play Time: 04:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Deluge (6.69 stars, 1246 notes)
Download: Camellia feat. Nanahira - IoT (*Internet of Things) no Megami *Mononon*
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ranked #61

かめりあ feat. ななひら

IoT (※Internet of Things) の女神 ☆モノノン☆

● Deluge by Spectator

♥️ Nominated by Deif and Chatie
bg source

If I ever have the chance. I'd love to tell Nanahira how much I love her and her music. How she has helped me a lot to overcome bad and rough times. How her angelic voice and cheerful attitude gives me a burst of energy when I need it the most. How even after years and years of following her I get exited on every song release and have never and will never get tired of it. How I'm a big fan of her and support her as much as I can. I really love Nanahira. Thank you for making this decade so bright, energetic, amazing, and even when the language barrier is so big, I can feel all the feelings in every song she sings.
I really what to thank Nanahira for all that and much more that I just can't find the words to describe.
Enjoy your holidays. I'm looking forward for another year, decade, and a life full of Nanahira's music.