forum

Kumagai Eri (CV: Seto Asami) - Winteright

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lince Cosmico
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2020 at 23:07:40

Artist: Kumagai Eri (CV: Seto Asami)
Title: Winteright
Source: 音楽少女
Tags: Music Girl ongaku shoujo Justability Electro.Muster Kato Yoshihal Taishi cosmic record drum and bass dnb electronic japanese chekito
BPM: 175
Filesize: 15390kb
Play Time: 08:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Timeless (5,53 stars, 1531 notes)
Download: Kumagai Eri (CV: Seto Asami) - Winteright
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Winteright

Lost through time

Hitsounds by me
Colorhax is supossed to avoid confussions on perfectly overlapped notes

---------------------------------------------------------

-—————————————————————————————————-

-—————————————————————————————————-

「 Story and motivations 」

First of all...
Rhythm that defines the song: Vocals > Piano > Weird synth noises

The song wraps itself around you with the nostalgic tone of the singer, there's no way I'd cover some weird noises over that.

It's been 4 years since I told myself "I'll map this song". After losing the map two times due to file corruption and PC formatting, I finally managed to start over again and finish it completely.

O!BWC played the biggest role here as I recovered most of my motivation thanks to that contest, thanks god past-lince for joining it. Those experiences I've been through and the mapping insight I acquired by participating is something that can't be valued. This song in particular changed completely for me, as I used to have a totally different point of view when handling the rhythm.

I know this background is already known by the community for that NOMA - LOUDER MACHINE Skystar map. Yes, I am aware i'm using a BG that's been used already... However, I don't want my map to be remembered for re-using a bg. I picked this back in 2016 and I kept my selection through time because it became an emotional attachment with me and the song. There's no better fit than this bg at this point for me.

AND it's also worth saying that I picked this bg from internet BEFORE that Noma map even existed, but since there's no real way to prove this everyone can think whatever they want, it's gonna get criticized anyway.

Thanks box!
Maot
Idealism
Birke
-Tochi
C00L
ItashaS13
Nozhomi
Net0 (a.k.a head of brazilian's Exodia)
The Brazilian Exodia