forum

Thyme - Forever We Can Make It

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrea
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martedì 7 aprile 2009 at 23.19.46

Artist: Thyme
Title: Forever We Can Make It! (TV Size)
Source: To Love-Ru
Tags: Anime
BPM: 92,5
Filesize: 6680kb
Play Time: 01:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. cesc's Haruna-Easy (2,34 stars, 85 notes)
  2. Lala-Hard (4,88 stars, 243 notes)
  3. Rito-Normal (4,4 stars, 179 notes)
Download: Thyme - Forever We Can Make It! (TV Size)
Download: Thyme - Forever We Can Make It! (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
[Mod Edit: While not explicit, this map's video would get you in trouble at work, or if your mom catches you with it. Download No-Video version if that is an issue. -LH]

My 17th map. I hope you like it :3

04/04/09 : Added [Lala-Hard]
05/04/09 : Added [Hito-Normal]
07/04/09 : Fix by vtyalibus. <3
07/04/09 : Thanks for offset awp <3.
07/04/09 : Other awp fix. <3
07/04/09 : Added [cesc's Haruna-Easy]
Topic Starter
Andrea
Map is complete. Can anyone mod it? Im not sure about offset.
awp
I'm unable to download the song. Looking at the .osu files, I'm just GUESSING it's because MP3 is capitalized. could you rename MP3 -> mp3, update the .osu files, and try a full resubmit, maybe?
Card N'FoRcE
the osz needed a full resubmission (mp3 missing)

-Normal:
nothing to say, but imho the beginning is a bit hard and circle size should be a little bigger

- Hard:
01:15:69 (5) - move it under the 2 of the same combo

:arrow: Star'd
Topic Starter
Andrea
Fix'd <3
awp
Timing request: only need one real timing point. I've got BPM 92.5, offset 445.

Also, the spinner could use a bit of cleaning up/contrast. Right now it looks largely like a big lavender blob, but the meter at the side looks very nice.
vytalibus
THIS MAP SATISFIES MY NEEDS.

Timing sections like the one on 00:10:49 are too weak. You might want to raise them up a bit.
I personally don't like very weak timing sections like the one on 00:21:85 and muted timing sections like the one on 00:22:17 . Reconsider their volume. An exception would be the ones that really imitate the drum's cresendo like the ones on 00:26:06.

[Rito-Normal]
01:02:71 (1) - Because of the muted timing section, this supposedly-right hitcircle sounds awkward when hit. :(

[Lala-Hard]
01:07:90 (5,6,7) - Move these a bit further to the right so it looks nice.

Be lucky I'm a perv. *starred*
Topic Starter
Andrea
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Diasios
I love the Anime (and the beatmap too)

starred

EDIT: andrea TVB :lol:
Topic Starter
Andrea
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
fuffolo
Yumiko
Nice map, i love it <3 Starred! *o*
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks all, i'm glad if you like it ^_^
lele94
Starred, però cerca di non tartassare sempre i Bat anche noi vogliamo che ci rankino le map! ;)
Henkie
*tries to talk italian* is very bene mappa :OO io give tu un star (xD)
*altho the sounds from low to high still confuses henkie*
<3
Luxary
Simply perfect! :)

Starred!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks all, really. Im waiting for a BAT confirm! :3
awp
Okeydokey

[Rito-Normal]
00:00:60 (1,2,3) - these notes feel kind of unnecessary, since right away it's a break. You're better off just allowing the intro to be skipped or whatever.

[Lala-Hard]
Ditto on the opening notes here.

As far as placement goes, that's really the only problem I had. There are some pretty tricky spots, but nothing a little bit of practice can't cure.

I don't get the sound volume going up and down, though. I'm not sure why it isn't just all at one level of volume =x

Spinner: like I said earlier, there's very little distinction in the colours, so it's hard to see the emblem. I spent a couple minutes pissin' about in Photoshop to get this:

I didn't do anything to the rough edges because I'm not sure if they're actually supposed to be smooth or not; I'm unfamiliar with the show. This would hopefully give you a rough idea of what I mean by contrast. You may use this spinner in place if you wish, but I personally think the rough edges should be cleaned up. (If it does fit the anime's theme, then ignore the clean up bit).
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks so much, awp. All is done <3

Download: Kitsune^2 - Firebird (Bass-chan) [MM's Taiko].osu
cesc
show more