forum

Makari - Mend [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Abraxos
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 1:22:59 AM

Artist: Makari
Title: Mend
Tags: continuum ep post-hardcore alternative rock english andy cizek eric stewart matt beljan john tomasso kevin beljan
BPM: 160
Filesize: 11344kb
Play Time: 04:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. for the moment - 4Key (4.67 stars, 2922 notes)
Download: Makari - Mend
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
hey gguys

new mp3 pls redl 6/1/2023

「 like a rumor 」

I am a person of the world. I am interested in the flourishing of beings in the context of lives that they are hammering out in the present. I am interested in the ways people find sustenance and make survival happen in worlds that are not organized for them. I am interested in why people stay attached to lives that don't work, as though people would not survive the wholesale transformation of those attachments and the lives built around them, as though they would rather be miserable, stuck, or numb than tipped over in the middle of invention. Making worlds is very hard and losing them is devastating.

"CON-5" 」| 「 MOTION FAILS 」|「 (watch it) 」|「 like a rumor 」|「 death 」

bg

i keep changing diff names because i keep readig more theory (if u see this hi prof!!!!)

160-280 bpm stuff that ignores chording sometimes because it gets in the way and the focus is on the vocals anyway lol

support them or die