forum

Post your photography!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Birdy
theo, I hate you

Since photography was not allowed in that other thread, as a photographer I find it highly necessary to make this one.

So yeah, go ahead fellas!
Tshemmp
Topic Starter
Birdy
blissfulyoshi
I used to do photography a lot for school. (I only showed abstract shots below. I might post something else later) (Moved from the other thread)

neonat
Topic Starter
Birdy
Another silly winter walk:
Mantis
Some old photos of my town (no, it's not Iceland, it's Russia), april-may 2011. Camera: old Canon PowerShot A470. And minimum Photoshop ^_~
Sorry for the large number of photos. And for my English. V___V
Moriya Suwako
Just some random bad-quality photographs from my camera, I'm a terrible photographer. :(
Well, the photos were all taken in Tanzania and Kenya...Last year I spent all my winter holidays in Africa...gosh that was so hot!
Bweh
There're some pretty awesome pics here :o

Clearly wallpaper worthy
Lolzmaa_old
YOLO
Kitsunemimi
There seems to be quite a number of landscape imagery here in this thread, so allow me to shift the focus a bit, if you don't mind. (tee hee) Here's a couple of really random pictures that I took of various things in my room (mainly me just messing around with some DoF).

All of these pictures were taken from my cell phone, with no post processing, aside from resizing. If anyone's wondering, my phone is the HTC WP 8X. It was actually a new phone I got at the time, so I was just playing around with the 8MP camera. And no, I don't have a fancy DSLR (at least I don't personally own one), nor have I taken an actual photography course. So basically, I just learn from what I think looks nice.

SPOILER

(mofu)

Just goes to show what you can do with just a phone, your room, and a bit of boredom or curiosity. I might decide to take a bunch of other pictures now that I have my shiny new PC here, or I might go the other route and try my hand at photographing landscape, just like what seems like everyone else in this thread has done.
The Winner Man
I'm really fond of birds also my camera sucks
Cyclohexane
That can @Kitsunemimi

Good ol' Canada where everything is written in English AND French
also nice kyubey and 2hus in the background
Shiro
These are what I see from my window. I took 14 pics, but I won't post them all.

The whole folder looks like this:
Nessuka

Yeah, I go outdoors :D
Topic Starter
Birdy
theowest
I went to Rhodes last summer. Here's some of the pictures I took. Unedited. You can also view them at http://puush.me/theowest/Gallery

Separated by location
Topic Starter
Birdy
Magicphoenix
When I was @ é méi shān (峨嵋山), Chengdu, China

I also have to mention that he smashed my ipod on the ground (which broke ofc) before he stole ma precious bottle
Shiro
show more