forum

Hatsune Miku - Melody.exe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domenica 12 luglio 2009 at 20.40.16

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Melody.exe
Source: Vocaloid
Tags: trance
BPM: 142
Filesize: 14734kb
Play Time: 04:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,64 stars, 481 notes)
  2. Kyo's (5 stars, 409 notes)
  3. Normal (2,57 stars, 144 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Melody.exe
Download: Hatsune Miku - Melody.exe (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi ^^
First Hatsune Miku map.
I tried mapping like Al-Azif does (because i love his beatmaps <3), but i think i i'm still too far xD

Everything is ok now :D (tanks peppy ^^)

Enjoy~

EDIT: fixed and added some things (also fixed 03:51:39 (6) )
EDIT: added Kyo's (waiting for modding =3)
EDIT: various fixes
EDIT (6/8/09): changed background
Yumiko
Finally the map works :3 It's perfect, like ever, starred ^^
HarryOrunitia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
XepherX3
well cant really say much but...

[normal]
use sliders on those long notes miku is singing

thats it for me

a from me
fufe
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

fufe wrote:

Hard
Consider mini breaks after first and second combo. Though failing from drain rate at this point is no big deal so whatever.
01:38:08 (1) - This section is a Drain rate trap DEATH trap. One '100' note here and your in serious trouble. Doesnt help that theres a deathstream right after but thats a make or break, win or die thing anyway.
I had some players play this map and just one failed on the "trap" in his first time, buit hey, it's a hard, so at least something hard should be there D:
00:59:63 (1,1,2) - compare with 01:01:74 (7,8,9) fixed
-also. new combo choice feels wierd here for me. i would do...
00:59:84 (1) - no new combo
01:01:32 (6) - new combo
01:02:59 (1) - no new combo
01:03:01 (2) - new combo
01:03:86 (4) - no new combo
01:04:70 (1) - new combo
...just as an example
I know, but it's kinda hard to choose a criteria for a new combo in these cases... >.< anyway, all players that i watched playing the maps didn't feel so annoyed by those combo numberings
The main things that trip me up are new combos stacked under old ones and these wierd single clap new combos.
if 01:06:39 (1) - gets its own combo then it kinda sounds like 01:08:08 (4) - should have its own combo also. I see that its combo'd to lyrics but it just doesnt seem to always make sense on the field to me.
I know, but it's the same thing as above >.<
IN THE END: its your call and your style, I dont even consider myself a combo expert. This is just my take on it.
01:56:88 (1,2,3) - finishes?
02:03:65 (1,2,3) - ^ if u so choose
02:10:41 (1,2,3) - ^ added some :D
03:15:27 (2,3,4) - this is a jump right? i think they have to start as a new combo to be rankable. Not certain.
Just watch James or Al-Azif maps, then tell me xD
Thanks for this modding ^^ It helped me, but i'm not sure about combo numberings >.<
Dangaard
fumoffu :3
Larto

▲ ▲
Paulo8624

But really, this is a awesome map. But, just a few suggestions:

Normal
2:44:63 (1) - Remove this spinner. It makes you feel that the song is going to start again, even though this diff ends here.

Hard
0:58:15 () - Please, add a note here to follow the "anata ka".
3:51:39 (6) - Change this to a slider that goes until 3:52:03.

Keep in mind that these are just suggestions, no need to follow them if you feel they are wrong.

+Star
lele94
I love Card N' FoRcE Map!.
Starred^^
Kmq bravo stai migliorando! :)
Kyocciola
Alace
Al-Azif
the pattern quite similar with my maps,
but the rhythm isn't xD

anyway, this is fun for me
Gabi
very nice map. alltho you should probably inform a BAT to pop the map if kyo is going to make a difficulty

Starz*
kingcobra52
I would make the hp drain easier by 1 or 2 ticks on hard, since it drains even when you're on sliders. This is especially noticeable on the big slow sliders around the middle. Otherwise good.

Just something minor, so I won't debubble.

Starred.
CheeseWarlock
Popping the bubble while we wait for Kyo's difficulty. Aside from that and Kingcobra's change, this is ready to be ranked.
Takuma
mrtn
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

mrtn wrote:

offset 1741

[normal]
im not a big fan of speed changes in normals, but it's allowed i guess
you are using many 1/4s which are pretty fast, im not sure if it's not too hard for normal. (ex: 02:37:03 (3,4,5))
remove all the useless timing sections :P (from the part where there is no mapping)
Ok, i replaced those 3 beats with a slider (but i won't for the double ones) and i made some cleaning for the timing sections

[hard]
no problems here :) :p

[kyo's]
01:11:15 (1) - this spinner isn't allowed (auto+2000 rule :P) Fixed
01:18:43 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - too confusing imo. Nah, I saw more confusing things in osu, anyway i'll keep that in mind
02:27:53 - reinsert break Done

sweet map :D. starred for priority
Thanks for modding ^^
Gabi
here comes some suggestions

[Normal]
Fine

[Hard]
00:38:72 (3) - maybe move 1 grid up?
00:58:79 (7,8) - up 1 grid
01:01:96 (8) - stack under the fading 2
01:02:38 (10,11,1) - 1 grid to the right after fixing ^ and then adjust rest of combo
01:23:72 (4,6) - move 1 grid to the right
02:09:77 (8,9) - move 1 grid to the right
03:15:90 (4) - move 1 grid to the left

[Kyo's]

i think BAT's will require speed warnings for this map

02:43:36 (7) - new combo cause of the jump
02:49:07 (3) - 1 grid to the left maybe?

great diffs

sorry for the nazi, there was a couple of more but they didnt really affect my gameplay
show more