forum

CASTER - KHNUM (feat. earthlinger.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
elicz1
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 29 January 2021 at 23:28:52

Artist: CASTER
Title: KHNUM (feat. earthlinger.)
Tags: altai undeadphoneguy Black Sands EP Anjunabeats edm electronic dance music melodic dubstep instrumental ophelia records egyptian ancient god the nile river water divine potter caretaker lord creation ram head wandering
BPM: 140
Filesize: 15296kb
Play Time: 05:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. United Collab (5.64 stars, 929 notes)
Download: CASTER - KHNUM (feat. earthlinger.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

| < prev | next > |

Background from: YU YIMING

Collab with Altai, an amazing mapper so go check his stuff out! This one is super fun Krewella - Ghost

I did odds (sandy colour), Altai did evens (brown colour), hitsounds by me

Difficulty names (Click at your own risk)
- circles inside sliders ya donkey none of those neckpillows
- HOW THE FUCK TO I MAP 1/3 PLEASE SEND HELP I HAVE BEANS UNDER MY EYELIDS
- UMMMMMM SOUNDS YUMMY IN MY TUMMY? SAVE SOME BEANS FOR ME1!11
- I would never not leave eyelid beans for my friends, they are an iconic staple
- omG thAnk U so MuUCHH Altaii!!!11 I really AppReciate The sentiMent aNd ThoUght in thaT notiOn reGarding bEaNs PlaCed In YourR EyELidS
- Mhm the kindest of pickles are located in the valley of the forgotten. Travel there to reveal your past
- THE PICKLE CLIMBED INTO MY ASSHOLE WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME ALTAI, MY DISAPPOINTMENT IS IMEASURABLE AND MY DAY IS RUINED
- OMG ABORT MISSION PICKLE. I REPEAT. ABORT MISSION PICKLE. Oh damn that candy cane looking kinda fine tho
- WHY DID YOUR PICKLE BRING A CANDY CANE INTO MY ASSHOLE ALTAI I DONT APPRECIATE THIS, IM GONNA SHIT THIS PICKLE CANDY OUT
- They are initiating the classic christmas anal cavity meeting. You should consider yourself lucky they have chosen you as a host!
- They have come to the consensus that morri is indeed mouldy, I repeat, morri is mouldy. Next year we convene in morris ass!
- I guess the cavity council meeting has come to an end then. Shame really, I love the mid-meeting faeces particulate snacking :(
- hi (there was something about morri here but its ok)
- Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me. I love the fatiness and richness of egg yolks.
- HELLO I AM A NAPPING MENTEE OF MORRIGHAN ON OSU GAME, I WAS TAUGHT THE WAYS OF NAPPING THROUGH MIGHTY ANUS TECHNIQUES, THANKS
- I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees, and the trees say: "Suck your mum"
- My mother is in an urn how dare you curse me like this lorax trees and co. I am deeply offended, also do you have a dragon dildo?
- What is a dragon dildo? As the most pure and innocent individual to ever walk this earth my brain cannot comprehend such a phrase
- Stubby Toes Collab