forum

Shiraishi Yuzuki (CV: Hayami Saori) - Koko kara...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-NanoRIPE-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 3:38:49 PM

Artist: Shiraishi Yuzuki (CV: Hayami Saori)
Title: Koko kara, Koko kara (Solo ver.)
Source: 宇宙よりも遠い場所
Tags: Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho ed ending a place further than the universe toseethefuture Crysisters Adinda ヒゲドライバー ヒゲドライVAN entshikkari anime japanese pop j-pop jpop female vocals full ver version yorimoi よりもい
BPM: 175
Filesize: 10910kb
Play Time: 04:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Crysisters & Nano's Hard (3.69 stars, 781 notes)
  2. End of Our Journey (4.75 stars, 860 notes)
  3. Normal (2.43 stars, 575 notes)
Download: Shiraishi Yuzuki (CV: Hayami Saori) - Koko kara, Koko kara (Solo ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
PLAY THIS WITH CUSTOM HITSOUNDS ON FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE

Can we get atleast 50k play for this map?

Difficulties

Normal by Me
Hard by Crysisters and Me
End of Our Journey by entshikkari, Adinda, and Me

Hitsounds + Keysounds by Me

Notes : (Sorry for poor grammar)

Thanks for playing this map! I mapped this song because i really love Sora yori tooi mo basho (A Place Further than Universe). The anime is top tier, i really recommend this anime. and this song as ending of the show is top tier. the lyrics so well written and really hit in me.

I mapped this way back in 2021 when i just re-watched this anime for second time. it also caused by Andrea and Nyukai that mapped this song too. So i think if i ranked the other solo ver, it would be really cool. But i got de-motivation in the middle of progress, and then came back in early 2022 and finished it in February.

I hope this goes ranked because i really love this song, and this solo ver. deserved to be ranked as other version got ranked too. Added keysounds as well, for make this map more interesting, since hs only seems boring. You can check other versions below by - Ex -, Andrea, and Nyukai

Big Thanks to Rosario wknd and tomatas95 who's willing to push this map for ranked, and also all the modders that spent their time mod this map! i really appreciate it. Big cheers to Adinda, entshikkari, and Crysisters who's wanna collab with me and also to Aurorance who's helps me how to do Keysounding and adjust some Keysounds on this map and dont forget big thanks to IAmWayneKing for helping me to do some part of the Storyboard on this map!. delete the SB since the timing its fcked up

BN : Rosario wknd / tomatas95

Collab Part
- Hard = Evens & Odds by Me and Crysister
- End of Our Journey = 00:00:728 - 01:23:013 & 02:45:299 - 03:29:185 & 04:24:042 - end by Me // 01:23:013 - 02:45:299 by entishikkari // 03:40:156 - 04:24:042 by Adinda
Special Thanks
rosario wknd
tomatas95
Andrea (for let me use some stuff from his mapset)
Creamy Candy (star the slider art)
Lord Raika (Thanks for his Keysounds file)
-Amia-
Chromoxx
azu
ckharv
Pepekcz
Hu Tao
- Shirai Yuyu -
SupaV
Itsuuki
-Kirishima
Kuachai
Xunni