forum

Hatsune Miku - Test Tube Princess

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercoledì 17 giugno 2009 at 1.08.43

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Test Tube Princess
Source: Vocaloid
BPM: 160
Filesize: 9578kb
Play Time: 02:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,75 stars, 366 notes)
  2. Insane (4,96 stars, 475 notes)
  3. Normal (2,39 stars, 117 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Test Tube Princess
Download: Hatsune Miku - Test Tube Princess (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Another Miku beatmap xD
And yes, there will be a third one xD

Anyway, i think this is the hardest Insane i've ever mapped and i put a lot of effort in it.
Stay tuned for Hard (and maybe normal too xD)^^

EDIT: Hard made; fixed histounds; added kiai <3 (does the map need storyboard for 2x sliders?)
EDIT: 5/16/2009 all difficulties made, moved to pending. Waiting feedbacks <3
tom800510
Oh my God! this vedio is fearful :o :o :o
but Background is good :D :D :D

I found there were only tiny things wrong(or I am suck?),like little further/shorter distance, Color change...
But maybe do something else to replace those high speed slider in last part?

timing seems good but i can do a promise.
and perhaps turn "Letterbox during breaks" off. and then we can see lyric in break times

i prefer turn "Count Down" to "Half speed" or delete?or you can do nothing for it. (up to you :P )

totally,it is perfect map if turned vedio off :P :P :P
MetaSlash
I like this map. BPM and snapping are ok. :D
Paulo8624
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yumiko
I played the insane of this song a lot of times but i still can't fc it D: btw it's a nice map :D And the song is awesome *-* Starred ^^
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Andrea
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Normal]

00:14:31 (1) - 1 a destra per allinearlo con 00:13:18 (2) ? fixed

[Hard]

00:44:49 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Darrihuka style :P xD
00:59:12 (2) - Whistle qui? no xD
01:03:43 (7) - New combo ok
01:47:87 (7) - ^ ok

[Insane]

01:03:43 (7) - New combo ok
01:59:87 (5) - ^ no, è voluto

Nice map <3 Starred.
Thanks for modding ^^
James
hardest insane? harder than utasei? (sp)
Lucidity
Takuma
She looks fucking hideous in this, haha.

- All:
I don't really like the way soft-sliderslide sounds hear. Maybe you should get a silent one?

- Normal:
No problems.

- Hard:
No problems.

- Insane:
SB scared me, haha. Also needs an SB for the x2 sliders.
01:44:96 (1) - Too close to the previous slider.

That's it! :3
anonymous_old
General
I download the No Video version and got a video. O_o Try deleting any extra videos which may have been left and do a full submit.
Looks good overall. I didn't nazi (except difficulty ratings) but it doesn't seem to need it. =] Star'd.

Normal
Decrease Overall Difficulty.

Otherwise fine for Normal. Could FC while reading the subtitles. xD

Hard
Decrease HP drain rate.
01:38:12 (1) - I don't like notes this close to the end of a spinner.

Insane
00:25:27 (1) - I HIGHLY doubt this is rankable. I kept THINKING I missed up because I missed the spin, but I actually didn't. Maybe killing the 300 will help.
00:58:93 (1) - Unlike other small sliders like this, this one is slower... I suggest doing something so it doesn't look like the small sliders before it.
01:39:43 (1) - Warning, or someone WILL BE HURT. Kiai doesn't give you the hint.
Jeffro
HarryOrunitia
[Normal]
Extremely pointless, stupid, arguable suggestion, but in my opinion 01:39:99 (5,6) - would look better if moved 1 square to the right and 01:40:93 (8) - 1 square to the left (Grid 3)

[Hard]
Nothing to say, really D:

[Insane]
00:13:93 (1) - almost unnoticeable but it's underspaced and unaligned (I would align it with 1 and 3)

Seriously Card, stop making perfect maps, it's boring to mod them D:
Nah just kidding. I love this one D:
Starred!

(No kudosu please)
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

strager wrote:

Hard
Decrease HP drain rate. Done
01:38:12 (1) - I don't like notes this close to the end of a spinner. Uhm... honestly i dunno what to do here...

Insane
00:25:27 (1) - I HIGHLY doubt this is rankable. I kept THINKING I missed up because I missed the spin, but I actually didn't. Maybe killing the 300 will help. Aww, there is a ranked map with the same storyboard D:
00:58:93 (1) - Unlike other small sliders like this, this one is slower... I suggest doing something so it doesn't look like the small sliders before it. I don't think it's a problem: sounds are still soft and voice is still slows; sliders change when sounds turn to normal so i think it's fine as it is
01:39:43 (1) - Warning, or someone WILL BE HURT. Kiai doesn't give you the hint. I guess i'll have to think of something about these 2x sections xD (i'll think about something)
Thanks for modding :)

HarryOrunitia wrote:

[Normal]
Extremely pointless, stupid, arguable suggestion, but in my opinion 01:39:99 (5,6) - would look better if moved 1 square to the right and 01:40:93 (8) - 1 square to the left (Grid 3) Fixed 1,2,5,6,8 of that combo

[Insane]
00:13:93 (1) - almost unnoticeable but it's underspaced and unaligned (I would align it with 1 and 3) Done

(No kudosu please) No jokes pls :P
:P
whymeman
Some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

Sidenote: Need to add some Tags to the maps.

[Normal] (Done)

00:31:56 (5,1) - Not lined up verticailly (Unless it was intentional).

Clean mapping. 8-)

[Hard] (Done)

Looks okay so far...

[Insane] (Done)

00:25:18 - Nice illusion. I really adds that twisted feeling to the map o_O

Epic..... :o

Stickynote: The map gives me an errie feeling (in a good way). Epic video as well and with just about no errors as far as I can see. Star for you.
Alace
overall is good

<insane>
02:25:18 (9) - be blocked by 300s (make a stream maybe can solve this)

i don`t really like those X2 bpm sliders
not for game play
just because they sound bad
di di di di di~~
IMO slider tick 0.5 sounds better (but it will reduce the scores)
you can think about it
star+star XD
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
happy30
[Hard]
01:23:68 (4) - 1 grid right

I like it ^^
Star.
tieff
show more