forum

Hisaka Yoko - Fuwafuwa Time (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Andrea
[Easy]

00:45:96 (2) - Whistle here?

[Normal]

Fine.

[Hard]

00:20:22 (4) - I don't like this much >.<

[Insane]

Fine.

I don't find much problem, good map. Star <3
Topic Starter
DJPop

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Easy]
00:45:96 (2) - Whistle here?
Fixed.

[Hard]
00:20:22 (4) - I don't like this much >.<
Fixed.
Takuma
After downloading, I was still forced to update.
Maybe you should full resubmit?

- All:
I honestly think it's better that you end if after the spinner, and not have those last 4 notes. I would get pissed if I got 100's on those. It's a pretty long spinner as well.. @ __ @
Offset doesn't feel quite right imo. I still hear some notes that sound off.

I have no other problems.
Another nice DJPop map! (:
Topic Starter
DJPop

Takuma wrote:

I honestly think it's better that you end if after the spinner, and not have those last 4 notes. I would get pissed if I got 100's on those. It's a pretty long spinner as well.. @ __ @
I can't ignore those D=

Offset doesn't feel quite right imo. I still hear some notes that sound off.
I'm not good at offset so wait for someone can help me find it.
anonymous_old

Takuma wrote:

After downloading, I was still forced to update.
Maybe you should full resubmit?
Same here.

General
Beginning silent section is cool. However, it seems as if the hitsounds overall are too quiet.
Offset of 9320ms, maybe. Timed to the drum sticks hitting in the beginning, though...
Is the cursor supposed to have black inside of it? I use the Ouendan 2 skin and it looks weird. O_o
Difficulties are flawless as far as I can tell. Star.
Topic Starter
DJPop
Full submitted.

strager wrote:

Beginning silent section is cool. However, it seems as if the hitsounds overall are too quiet.
It's OK, if set it louder I couldn't heard the song clearly.

Offset of 9320ms, maybe. Timed to the drum sticks hitting in the beginning, though...
Thanks for the offset. I'm not good at finding it :o

Is the cursor supposed to have black inside of it? I use the Ouendan 2 skin and it looks weird. O_o
osu! is now bug and can't show the custom cursor.
The black cursortrail may help people to guess where the cursor are because the background is bright.
FluffRat
Offset 9,308 sounds better to me. Will edit with real mods later.

(edit1)
Since there is very little contrast between your chosen combo colors please consider swapping the order of colors 1 and 2 so that it goes:
Brown
Gray
Brown
Light Brown

[Hard]
00:19:96 (3,4) - This is the only 1/4 interval I noticed in the map and it sounds rather unnatural to me. I would rather see 3 end where 4 is.
Kai time on the last spinner and slider seems like overkill.

[Insane]
00:09:30 (1) - This start is soooooo confusing. Right on the "3" count right before the guitar comes in... wtf? Add a couple hits on "1, 2" or chop off the first hit you have there; either one would make more sense than this.
Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyril Scarlet
เพลงนี้ชอบ ๆ ๆ

รอให้ ranked แล้วจะจิ้มให้เดี้ยงเลย =w=
Lokamp
Another map, eh? Mod for a while, mod FOREVER!

Easy
[00:53:988] a finish ound (or clap) here (grey), on the 1st beat and at the next slider's start (orange)
[00:59:318] finish also here!
[01:02:938] clap here and finish on the next 4th beat (grey) and on the slider's start (orange)

Normal
[00:15:289] from now, finish on the next 5 combo-opening beats!
[00:48:616] another finish here

Hard
[00:20:173] let this slider start a bit earlier (it is still a bit nonsense for me...)

Expert
Freakin' sweet!

It's interesting how hard beatmaps can be made easily than an easier one...
Star'd!
FluffRat
Some thoughts after playtesting a bit:

Overall Difficulty on [Hard] should be raised by at least 1 tick. Felt slow and the map wasn't hard enough to make up for it. Also the difficulty curve really spikes for [Insane] with current settings.

*optional* Overall difficulty on [Insane], when lowered by one tick, makes the map go from puppy kicking evil to simply very difficult. You might consider doing this.
Shinxyn
hmm just to point out, isn't the proper title "Fuwafuwa Time" (give or take having fuwafuwa as a single word), I know time is "jikan" in Japanese, but even in the anime AND the song itself, they use the katakana "Taimu", hence it's not "jikan"....
Fix please? :o
Topic Starter
DJPop

FluffRat wrote:

Overall Difficulty on [Hard] should be raised by at least 1 tick. Felt slow and the map wasn't hard enough to make up for it. Also the difficulty curve really spikes for [Insane] with current settings.
Fixed.

*optional* Overall difficulty on [Insane], when lowered by one tick, makes the map go from puppy kicking evil to simply very difficult. You might consider doing this.
I can't understand what you told. :o

Shinxyn wrote:

hmm just to point out, isn't the proper title "Fuwafuwa Time" (give or take having fuwafuwa as a single word), I know time is "jikan" in Japanese, but even in the anime AND the song itself, they use the katakana "Taimu", hence it's not "jikan"....
Fix please? :o
Fixed, plz download again.
pete2528
i like this map
+star
Iluhiwizel
สู้ๆ น้า
RaisTF
Only one... not suggestion, just wish:
Insane:
00:38:96 (3) - can put it out the slider? ^^'
Great map. Star~
ztrot
great map djpop but your colors confuse me other than that it is great :)
Larto
Bubbled
v2b
:)
show more