forum

owl*tree feat. chi*tree - Valsqotch [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AutotelicBrown
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 4:52:25 PM

Artist: owl*tree feat. chi*tree
Title: Valsqotch
Source: maimai でらっくす PLUS
Tags: FAMoss Chiho Saito 斎藤千穂 鑓田 alpha complex DX Deluxe Sega Electronic Video Game Arcade Instrumental KING of Performai 2019 pvq OWTR-0001 Hedonist Katana Bits
BPM: 125
Filesize: 25236kb
Play Time: 02:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED - 4Key (2.43 stars, 929 notes)
  2. BASIC - 4Key (1.64 stars, 595 notes)
  3. EXPERT - 4Key (3.03 stars, 1256 notes)
  4. VICTORY - 4Key (4.06 stars, 1840 notes)
Download: owl*tree feat. chi*tree - Valsqotch
Download: owl*tree feat. chi*tree - Valsqotch (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I'm a big fan of owl*tree and this song is no exception! The violin playing by chi*tree is also pretty sweet.

Top diff is a bit more heavy handed with the layering than most maps I've been doing lately but it'd be criminal to not have a harder diff for a boss song like this.

Thanks to FAMoss for the hitsounds and the bonk squad (Mipha & Unpredictable) for the feedback on the map!

Original video by 鑓田(alpha complex) and BG made by myself using assets from the video. I think the BG turned out surprisingly good given I spent like half an hour cobbling it together with sub-optimal software.

This song was originally released for the maimai competition KING of Performai 2019 -maimai でらっくす- and included in the regular arcade game shortly after. A full version of the song (which I must say is pretty good) is available on owl*tree's album pvq which you can buy in any place listed in the xfd video description.

If you are into owl*tree's work, I'm also planning on uploading a mapset for Paqqin (from Chunithm) soon!